Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the PCA Awards Mariska Hargitay is in the lead by 6%. Come on Emily fans VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! She can still win!!!!!:thumbsup:

Gosh, they don't give up, but finally we have 2% of difference :D

EDIT - 1hour left people, and we're in the front!!!!!

Last edited:
This is something I like:

thanks.jpg

Thank you all!

:beer:Congratulations everybody! We did it! Time to celebrate!:beer:
I've been voting for Emily, non-stop, for the past 8 hours ( obssessed much?). I also fell asleep voting yesterday night!:rolleyes:
I think I'll go take a well deserved nap now

BTW csifann1, FYI, the results are: Emily 52%, Mariska42%, and the other two: I don't care!:lol:

I've been voting for Emily, non-stop, for the past 8 hours ( obssessed much?). I also fell asleep voting yesterday night!:rolleyes:
I think I'll go take a well deserved nap now :lol:

Believe me you're not the only one who's been voting like crazy.:lol:
The most important thing is we really did it and she won.:thumbsup:
We are the best, it's a 10 %:).

Hi all and congratulations! I'm a huge fan of Emily and so glad she won. I voted a lot yesterday, because at this time Mariska Hartigay led by 10 %.

Now, it's time for mimosas, isn't it?

I think I'll go take a well deserved nap now

BTW csifann1, FYI, the results are: Emily 52%, Mariska42%, and the other two: I don't care!:lol:

Well done guys we did it. All that voting definently paid off. Time to Celebrate!! ;):thumbsup:

Awwww it looks like we made it :D :D.

Wow that was absolutely tough, but Emily is so the most loved ones among them LOL

Thanks to you all. If you hadn't been so obsessive :p we wouldn't have made it :D

Time for another mimosa party :beer:

Congrats to you Emily fans. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear of this and realise that she has a massive fanbase.

I thought I'd give you all a virtual Dr Pepper for all your troubles

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back