Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching interviews of Emily in youtube, and I just watched this one, and OMG, the cake scene just cracked me up :guffaw::guffaw: She's hilarious!

''Happy birthday.. CBS...
ok and eat the cake...'' :guffaw:

yeah trying not to talk about the contract :p

Last edited:
I was watching interviews of Emily in youtube, and I just watched this one, and OMG, the cake scene just cracked me up :guffaw::guffaw: She's hilarious!

ok and eat the cake...'' :lol:

''Can I say something? That birthday cake just does looks mine and I'm 100..'' :guffaw:

Muahaha thank you so much for posting this. She's incredibely sweet in this clip.
But I really can't figure out who most wanted to dive in the cake LOL. They both looked like crazy people in front of the cake :lol:

"My birthday is next week so let'a make it's mine and I'm 100" :guffaw::guffaw:

Loved the clip. I don't think I had seen that one before. Ah she is so funny!
I was just watching her on The West Wing this morning. The one where she sings "Blame it on the Bossanova"

Hilarious :lol:

Loved the clip. I don't think I had seen that one before. Ah she is so funny!
I was just watching her on The West Wing this morning. The one where she sings "Blame it on the Bossanova"

Hilarious :lol:

Oh my gosh!! Thats one of my faves scenes :guffaw: 'OMG! Mr. President' :guffaw:

Hi all :)

I need to watch that cake clip, never saw it before, only saw stills... and now I have to watch 'the west wing' too, to see her sing :)

hey CSIFan1 what is your icon from, I love it, it's funny :)

Hi all :)

I need to watch that cake clip, never saw it before, only saw stills... and now I have to watch 'the west wing' too, to see her sing :)

hey CSIFan1 what is your icon from, I love it, it's funny :)

You really should, her interviews are always so funny :)

This is from celebrity poker, you can watch the clips in youtube!

I already saw it once, but totally forgot about this clip, because it was long time ago. So thank for posting it here.
She's so funny ("holly cow"):lol:.
I just love to watch interviews with her, she's always so wonderful.

Oops, I remember watching the Monte Carlo interview, three times already, and Emily didn't know when it came out and someone said it was Monday which was a long while ago. It doesn't matter to me, cuz I can't to watch any movie of the Emily's or Adam's unless they cum on the big screen, sadly. Eg Big Momma and Madea...cum to think of it these movies are both guys dressed up as grandma's...:guffaw:

Haha yea they both have played in movies where guys dresses up as grandmas thats so ironic! I've seen the clip before and everytime its hilarious. As for Emilys contract I haven't a clue as to whether she needs to renew her contract or sign another and if she did when, she can be a mysterious one.

Originally Posted by csifann1

Yeah, I love watching interviews with Emily; she is always such a sweeite and so hilarious! The cake scene made me :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:("Holy cow!") She is so cute.

I also agree with what she said and I like how she doesn't have her own personal stylist; not everyone can afford Dolce and Gabanna or Gucci or some other big designer brand and everyone should be able to choose their own clothing of choice, whether they're a celebrity or not.

Haha yea they both have played in movies where guys dresses up as grandmas thats so ironic!
If that's what it takes to get close to Emily, someone loan me an extra large dress.

You're so persistent in your love for Emily that if I could I'd loan you that dress, but unfortunatelly I'm slim, so no such luck. But I have a friend and she's rather big so if you really want I could borrow something from her.:lol:
I believe Emily would be delighted seeing you dressed like that.

A pic from the final issue of CSI Magazine

Please enjoy!

scrapbookpic3001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back