Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your anger guys. It's also mind boggling how something like Family Guy gets nominated for a top category but all things CSI gets unnoticed:rolleyes:

I've just posted a comment in the site.
Could they look out for the most watched shows on TV?! CSI, for example?
I always had the feeling that CSI:Franchise keeps getting ignored and for much fans they have, which is a LOT.
They have some of most talented actors and actresses, and if I’m not wrong, any of them, was nominated for an emmy, which I think is frustrating!

Look to Emily Procter, she’s an amazing actress, she can do from drama to comedy to everything. She can do everything. She’s one of most adored persons in the show, she has an huge fan base who do the possible and impossible for her not being ignored in things like this, the Emmy. But seems like one more year and nothing, I keep see almost everytime the same people being nominated, and I’m really frustrated!!!

Hoping to see Emily in PCA nominations…

Hey guys, I hope I can make you feel better, some, by telling you guys about some new pics of Emily in the new and last issue of the CSI magazine. The good news is that there are plenty of new behind the scenes pic's of emily, the bad news is that I dont have a scanner to post them up. There are some really cute pics of her and Adam and Togo balancing a book on her head. Anyways Im about to go and post this on the E/C thread. If you want to know a little bit more about whats in it check out my post on the season 8 and adam thread. I just realized that not all the post are the same, sorry :)

OMG I gotta see them :lol: Too bad you don't have a scanner, can't you scan it anywhere else, if that's not asking much? :alienblush:

What I was thinking about was taking pictures of it on my new phone and see if i can post it from that. We'll see.:)

Hey guys, I hope I can make you feel better, some, by telling you guys about some new pics of Emily in the new and last issue of the CSI magazine. The good news is that there are plenty of new behind the scenes pic's of emily, the bad news is that I dont have a scanner to post them up. There are some really cute pics of her and Adam and Togo balancing a book on her head. Anyways Im about to go and post this on the E/C thread. If you want to know a little bit more about whats in it check out my post on the season 8 and adam thread. I just realized that not all the post are the same, sorry :)
Well you're already making me feel much better, well it's not that difficult at the moment...still thank you so much for letting us know this.

Gosh I always love all the behind the scenes stuff, I just adore it and I can't wait to see some funny pics from it :lol:

^ Yeah I wish we could see more behind the scenes stuff. In interviews Emily always says how much fun they have and that everyone is laughing.

Sometimes in the TV Guide they'll have pics of behind the scenes of different shows. When is it gonna be CSI Miami's turn? LOL

The good news is that there are plenty of new behind the scenes pic's of emily
Yay, Whoopie, Yahoo, Great, Wow, Oh yeah, Right on.
5.gif

the bad news is that I dont have a scanner to post them up.
Don't do that to me.
13.gif

I just voted again, It's Emily 40% and Marsika 41%. Emily MUST win.

I know. I've been voting all day, as soon as the site allows me to do so. I'll continue over the weekend. We can't give up now! We only have a couple of days left!

I keep on voting, but ugh she's losing again.:scream:
I guess we have to try harder and keep on voting all the time.

I keep on voting, but ugh she's losing again.:scream:
I guess we have to try harder and keep on voting all the time.
Well now she's winning, but hey that's a tough match. I mean it's Emily against the Emmy Nominee of the Century :rolleyes:. Oh well I like Mariska, but hey Emily is much better than her LOL.

I guess all we have to do is to insist till they finally will understand that it's useless to give their award to the usual people :rolleyes: btw I wrote something on that link too, though they haven't posted it (maybe it was too much for them :lol:). I'm really tired of reading the same names every year!!!!

Ok rant over, please give me some good news about the girl!!!:p

Beloved Emily's fans...A friend of us has made a poll on PCA vote but we need to vote if we want people to listen to us!!!

This is the link

VOTE VOTE VOTE

There's only 1 day left for voting! If you want Emily to win, vote as many times as you can! Maybe we can make it happen this time! :thumbsup:

The good news is that there are plenty of new behind the scenes pic's of emily
Yay, Whoopie, Yahoo, Great, Wow, Oh yeah, Right on.
5.gif

the bad news is that I dont have a scanner to post them up.
Don't do that to me.
13.gif

lol, didnt mean to do that. I was gonna try and see what I can do to put them up but i just got home from doing a double today and have to be at work at 5am tomorrow, so yeah, im tired.

I feel your anger guys. It's also mind boggling how something like Family Guy gets nominated for a top category but all things CSI gets unnoticed:rolleyes:

Yeah personally I am getting a little tired of the Emmy's cuz every year the same shows and actors/actresses get nominated....it is a getting a little tired, old and repeatative...in essence boring. I am tired of my fav shows getting ignored b/c the actors or actresses don't get or deal with the ultra dramatic storylines.

Sometimes I feel like the nominations aren't based on the best performance but rather what shows are "mainstream" or watched by the most people.

Granted CSI was the most watched show last year (this year I think it came out House was) but regardless it gets ignored. Shows like Grey's, 30 Rock, Brothers and Sisters etc get nominated, I feel, b/c they are the types of shows that everyone can watch and understand. Like soap opera's. When was the last time you saw an L&O show get nominated? Medium? CSI? Criminal Minds?

Oh and btw, I totally voted for Emily to get noticed by PCA...who I also feel at times ignores what some fans want.

Yeah personally I am getting a little tired of the Emmy's cuz every year the same shows and actors/actresses get nominated....it is a getting a little tired, old and repeatative...in essence boring. I am tired of my fav shows getting ignored b/c the actors or actresses don't get or deal with the ultra dramatic storylines.

Sometimes I feel like the nominations aren't based on the best performance but rather what shows are "mainstream" or watched by the most people.

Granted CSI was the most watched show last year (this year I think it came out House was) but regardless it gets ignored. Shows like Grey's, 30 Rock, Brothers and Sisters etc get nominated, I feel, b/c they are the types of shows that everyone can watch and understand. Like soap opera's. When was the last time you saw an L&O show get nominated? Medium? CSI? Criminal Minds?

Oh and btw, I totally voted for Emily to get noticed by PCA...who I also feel at times ignores what some fans want.
Well IDK how ratings are in the USA, but I've always felt that CSI:Miami is one of the most popular shows of your country as well :confused:. As for L&O IDK anything of it (because I can't stand that show), but I perfectly know how Mariska Hartigay always gets the nominee :shifty:

Anyway, totally agree with you. I'm really tired of reading always the same nominees every year and every year I don't understand why. Granted that those actresses are really good, I really don't understand why. I mean it's the most important TV award of the world. It's not like TV is as static and boring as these nominees are. Let's not forget that CSI was the show which changed the crime realitiy.

But, then again, the Academy is still stuck on certain shows and actor/actresses that they'll never pay attention to all the others :rolleyes:. It's just annoying!!!!

Ok time to cheer this thread up.

Again, she's in black, but, at least, she's smiling LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back