Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Emiy/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Weeeeeeee :beer: **grabs a glass of mimosa**
Let's start this party :D

OMG, do I need to stay that when I see those shoes all I wanna do is stolen them? :devil: They are soooo awesome!!

Hooray for a new thread for Emily :)
LOVE the shoes and dress! Emily, of course, is always amazing!

New thread for Emily! Yippee! :beer: *Gets up from chair and does happy dance*

I loved her purple dress and her high high heels (see what I did there...? :p)

Anyways, I watched her interview at the festival on Youtube. I was really surprised when she said that most of the money they made from the number of viewers tuning in went to the producers and not to the cast and crew. I was shocked!:eek: I mean, they work over 12 hours a day basically 7 days a week filming the eps and only get a really small portion of the money. That's really cheap!:scream: :scream: :scream:

New thread! Congrats!
Now, if you guys don't mind, I'll raise a glass of champagne instead!:beer:
Crossing my fingers for Emily's Emmy nomination!

Did eveybody remember to send am e-mail to emmyawardsfeedback@emmys.org for Emily's nomination?:thumbsup:

Yey, for new thread!!! You know I keep thinking about how she said she'd sometimes want to have those "pencil legs" and I must say: "Emily, you should never want something like that, your legs rock!!!"

Anyway, cheers guys, and happy new thread!

YAY! For the new thread!!!! *Grabs mimosa and starts dancing*

I wish this new thread will be full of the best news we'd like to get about our très jolie petite blonde!!!;)

*dancing and with horn and a little hat on her head visibly drunk**
Come the party ain't over :beer:

Anyways, I watched her interview at the festival on Youtube. I was really surprised when she said that most of the money they made from the number of viewers tuning in went to the producers and not to the cast and crew. I was shocked!:eek: I mean, they work over 12 hours a day basically 7 days a week filming the eps and only get a really small portion of the money. That's really cheap!:scream: :scream: :scream:
Yeah I heart that too and I was "WTF?". This is just absurd. I mean they have to realize that some times people watch a show for an actor and not for the storyline :rolleyes: And what about those people who help producers making what the show actually is? But I guess this concept is a little bit too much for producers :p.

Yey, for new thread!!! You know I keep thinking about how she said she'd sometimes want to have those "pencil legs" and I must say: "Emily, you should never want something like that, your legs rock!!!"
Absolutely agree with you on this one. I mean yeah her legs are a little bit big since she runs a lot and uses to cycle. So what? Is that paranormal? Absolutely no.
Plus I'd like to say that she may have big legs, but she looks perfectly human also thanks to her arms. I mean look at some actresses who have big arms, they don't look women to me ;)

Anyway, I prefer women with big legs rather than women who tend to have "pencil legs" who, IMHO, actually tend to anorexia ;)

So, "Emily Procter, please, be yourself 'cause you're perfect to me :thumbsup:".

Last edited:

OMG :eek::eek: a new topic????

*1)She runs and take her dress for the cocktail*
*2)Grabs two glasses of mimosa...:beer: We're all Duke's daughters :lol::lol::lol:*

Weeeeeeee :beer: **grabs a glass of mimosa**
Let's start this party :D

OMG, do I need to stay that when I see those shoes all I wanna do is stolen them? :devil: They are soooo awesome!!

:devil::devil: Muahaahahahah you're the best:thumbsup: Well now We study a plane to steal the shoes.... Who is agree with us please hand up

Oh how nice, new thread:thumbsup::beer:

Pencil legs, it's funny term. I'm glad she doesn't have it, cause all those who have them look the same, skinny and definitely not feminine.:)
My friend says that even dogs don't like bones.:lol:

:devil::devil: Muahaahahahah you're the best:thumbsup: Well now We study a plane to steal the shoes.... Who is agree with us please hand up
*raisise her hands**
Here I am, Here I am!!!! :devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil: Muahahahhahahah Very good my Dear Flò I kewn that you would have raised your hand up!!!!!! Great We'll found a society muahahahahah...

Now my patners let's go to steal Em's shoes!!!!

New Thread! *Cheers :beer: Cheers*
So, I predicted it - a "Who wore it better" on Emily's fan Myspace :lol::lol:
She wore the CL's better than Rihanna. (Beyonce also had them on the other day, lol) Thanks for the owner of the Myspace site btw for putting up the comparison. Vote! Vote! Vote! Emily always rocks!!!!!! ;)

So where is Emily today?? ...

Lets start off with some questions:
Which is your favorite Calleigh Duquesne interrogation?
What is your favorite Calleigh One-liner?

(if the questions were already asked, sorry)

First of all, YAY for the new thread!!! Mimosas all around!!!

1. My favorite interrogation scene of Calleigh's is from season four when that guy tries to sweet talk her in "The Score". It's so funny how she starts laughing and he thinks he's won her over and then she gets all serious and says, "Throwing an act doesn't work on me." :lol: She's hilarious in that scene.

2. In season one, I can't remember what episode it was but she says to a suspect who turns out to be guilty, "Because I'm a CSI. And a damn good one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back