Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have some questions... Hopefully someone can answer :)

Does anyone know when the movie that Emily's in (Barry Munday) is going to be out?

Does anyone know when the voting for the PCA awards will begin? (I think I already asked this, but I can't remember :lol:)

Oops, I remember watching the Monte Carlo interview, three times already, and Emily didn't know when it came out and someone said it was Monday which was a long while ago. It doesn't matter to me, cuz I can't to watch any movie of the Emily's or Adam's unless they cum on the big screen, sadly. Eg Big Momma and Madea...cum to think of it these movies are both guys dressed up as grandma's...:guffaw:

Does anyone know if Emily signed a new contract with the show? I have been searching like a mad woman and can't find anything!! So if someone knows, please, please share with the rest of the class. It is driving me nuts!! :lol:

Does anyone know if Emily signed a new contract with the show? I have been searching like a mad woman and can't find anything!! So if someone knows, please, please share with the rest of the class. It is driving me nuts!! :lol:

We talked about that a while ago, but no one found anything! This kinda of things are hard to find :shifty:

Emily's contract is completely a mistery to us. No one know what kind of contract she has signed and I do think that no one will never know it until she leave the show ;)

I remembered that last year someone told us Adam and Emily signed a two-years contract so they should be safe till 2010. But since Adam had to renew his contract a while ago, it got me thinking that probably also Emily had to re-new her contract. Unfortunately, no one knows anything about it.

Emily surely knows how to be secretive on this things. I'm actually kind of surprised that last year we learned she signed a two-years contract along with Adam.

Again, I think we'll never know it until one day we'll have an Ausiello's scoop telling us we're going to say goodbye to Calleigh in no time :lol:.

Anyway
I wouldn't be so worried at the moment since it looks like Calleigh's gonna have to work a lot in the first 2 episodes. Again we should be worried since they keep focusing a lot on her character (usually they do it when the actor is gonna leave the show LOL ), but I don't think it's the case, at least for now ;)

Then, again, never say never!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back