Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted one more time , I've lost the count of times that I voted :lol:
and YAY , she's wining :D

Me too! Every time I visit this thread, I go to the link and vote!
We can't stop now! We have to vote till the end! She HAS to WIN!!! :thumbsup:

I just found a nice article about our Emily, we already know all that stuff, but I really like the last setence, so true!!!

If anyone's interested here it is :)

I just found a nice article about our Emily, we already know all that stuff, but I really like the last setence, so true!!!

Yea we knew most of that info, but I didn't know Kevin wasnt feeling well. The last sentence is so true and explains Emilys personality so well.:thumbsup:

Bad news. The Emmy nominations came out this morning and guess who wasn't on the list: Someone whose name SOUNDS LIKE EMMY!!! Our Emilicious star got ignored, as did the rest of all three CSI's stars, guests, and the shows themselves. There's always a chance that the assistant hair dresser of the Hummer mechanic will get a technical award. Maybe the person who shines H's sunglasses.

[rant] I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore. [/rant]

Bad news. The Emmy nominations came out this morning and guess who wasn't on the list: Someone whose name SOUNDS LIKE EMMY!!! Our Emilicious star got ignored, as did the rest of all three CSI's stars, guests, and the shows themselves. There's always a chance that the assistant hair dresser of the Hummer mechanic will get a technical award. Maybe the person who shines H's sunglasses.

:angryrazz::mad::angryrazz::mad::angryrazz:!!!!!!
I can't believe in this crap! What the hell? We did everything man, everything!!! It's always the same damn thing!! I'm mad for the rest of the week :scream:

Last edited:
Ok, let's use our being mad in a good way...I wrote a comment on the blog page which announced the nominations on PCA site...I thought that if we talk about Emily being ignored it could be a good chance for her in PCA...don't you think?

I wrote this:
I am not really happy about Best Drama Actress nominations because they are the same names they have been nominating in the last few years…I am happy for Kyra Sedgwick because she would deserve this award more than everyone else in that category and I am not surprised to see they totally dislake nominating an actress from the CSI franchise. Guys, it’s a reality…it’s the most watched frachise in the history, take at least a look at actresses like Marg Helgenberger and Emily Procter, Emily is so loved by viewers since when she was the most genial TV character in The West Wing…remember Ainsley Hayes? That’s acting…even if you don’t like CSI.
Here is the link, let's start a nice and polite Emily discussion there!;)

Correction to the above rant. Edward Asner received a nomination for his guest appearance on CSI: NY in the episode "Yahrzeit" back in April. Still not my Emily, but at least part of the CSI family.

Correction to the above rant. Edward Asner received a nomination for his guest appearance on CSI: NY in the episode "Yahrzeit" back in April. Still not my Emily, but at least part of the CSI family.

A guest apparence but there are so many actors and actresses who work there all the time...completely ignored...looks like they don't even take the time to watch the ForYourConsideration DVD.

I am not happy about CBS support either...it can be considered non-existent.

:wtf:I don't even know what to say, those who nominate must be blind or stupid:scream:. Because I don't understand how they can not notice that she's so popular and loved.:(
If so many people think she deserves an award for her work it must mean something. At least in my opinion.

Too bad about the Emmy nominations... :(

Since we can't do anything about that now, let's focus on the PCA awards. We have 3 days left for voting. Just continue voting as often as you can!!!

Gosh I've been far away from this forum (and not for pleasure :rolleyes:) for a while and you wrote 3 pages :eek:.

Beloved Emily's fans...A friend of us has made a poll on PCA vote but we need to vote if we want people to listen to us!!!

This is the link

VOTE VOTE VOTE
Ugh I know that I'm too late for this thing, but I voted too. Now we're 43% for our lovely Emily :p

Thank you so much for posting this article. Well still there were some interesting part especially the last one, as you mentioned. Gosh, I love it whenever journalists write down so many good words to describe her :thumbsup:

What a surprise :rolleyes:. Seriously I'm gettin' really annnoyed with this tendency of completely ignoring the whole CSI:Franchise in terms of acting. I guess they still don't know the difference between writing down an episode and playing it trying to convience the audience that crap can be real.

I've always thought that the CSI:Franchise has a bad writing but gosh it's just stupid to blame actors for this. Not to mention that most of them had a brilliant carreer before CSI. Let's remember that Emily played a fantastic Ainsley Hayes on The West Wing. OFC since CSI began their previous carreer got completely ignored, still it's a huge mistake.

I'm really sick and tired of people blaming actors for someone's else crap. Not to mention that I still can't believe that they completely ignore some of the most watched TV shows ever. It's not like people watch TV without knowing what acting is. If CSI hadn't had some of the great actors/actresses it has, I so wouldn't have been watching it :p

Ok I guess my rant is over :lol: (sorry but RL is RL :lol:) and I guess I'll go on (especially on that blog) next week ;)

Hey guys, I hope I can make you feel better, some, by telling you guys about some new pics of Emily in the new and last issue of the CSI magazine. The good news is that there are plenty of new behind the scenes pic's of emily, the bad news is that I dont have a scanner to post them up. There are some really cute pics of her and Adam and Togo balancing a book on her head. Anyways Im about to go and post this on the E/C thread. If you want to know a little bit more about whats in it check out my post on the season 8 and adam thread. I just realized that not all the post are the same, sorry :)

Hey guys, I hope I can make you feel better, some, by telling you guys about some new pics of Emily in the new and last issue of the CSI magazine. The good news is that there are plenty of new behind the scenes pic's of emily, the bad news is that I dont have a scanner to post them up. There are some really cute pics of her and Adam and Togo balancing a book on her head. Anyways Im about to go and post this on the E/C thread. If you want to know a little bit more about whats in it check out my post on the season 8 and adam thread. I just realized that not all the post are the same, sorry :)

OMG I gotta see them :lol: Too bad you don't have a scanner, can't you scan it anywhere else, if that's not asking much? :alienblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back