EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link to the Eden locket manip thing I made (the full sized one).

I posted the icon sized one in the Miami icon thread.

I was looking through screencaps and I saw several eps where Natalia was wearing turquoise. I didn't notice she wore it that often. I just liked the shiny shirt that one time. But, man she really loves turquoise. It's one of my fave colors too. :)

Oh shit - there's a whole new EDeN thread. :eek: I've been gone too long!

Congratulations on number two, EDeN shippers! *grabs a Midori cocktail*

Oh, I love the EDeN locket, GNRFan!!!! Tooo cute!!!!:D:D:D
You should try & manip Natalia standing beside Eric in the one of him with the little girl.

Welcome back, ch3r12y, & Rissa!!!! *hugs*
You 2 must come around more often!!! Glad to see ya both pop in.
Ch3r12y, I'll check out the vid later on!!

I found a pic on another website of Eva wearing black. She looked fabulous! I notice TPTB have NEVER put her in black....they should defintily give Nat a LBD in the show!!:p

'If looks could kill' is repeating this Monday!!! :cool:

You should try & manip Natalia standing beside Eric in the one of him with the little girl.

I would, but I'm not that good at manips. :lol:

Yeah, Nat needs a little black dress. Can you imagine Eric in a tux standing by her with her lbd on?

Last edited:
^^^Oh yeah...I think I can imagine that!^^^:p

I pulled this for Doublehelix, I'm not sure if it's the same song that partcially inspired our new thread title, but this is what came up when I searched for "all about chemistry" lyrics. Think it fits them, folks?

Chemistry/Semisonic

I remember when I found out about chemistry
It was a long, long way from here
I was old enough to want it, but younger than I wanted to be
Suddenly my mission was clear​

So, for awhile I conducted experiments
And I was amazed by the things I learned
From a fine fine girl with nothing but good intentions and a
Bad tendency to get burned​

All about chemistry
Won't you show me everything you know
Ah, wonder what you do to me
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh​

Some time later I met a young graduate
When I had nobody to call my own
I told her I was looking for somebody to appreciate
And I just couldnt do it alone​

So, for awhile we conducted experiments
In an apartment by the river road
And we found out that the two things we put together had a
Bad tendency to explode​

All about chemistry
Won't you show me everything you've learned
I'll memorize everything you do to me so I can
Teach it when it comes my turn​

Fine spring day, california waves
Sweet pacific scenes through the
Windows of airplanes and hotel rooms​

So, when I find myself alone and unworthy
I think about all of the things I learned from the
Fine fine women with nothing but good intentions and a
Bad tendency to get burned​

All about chemistry
Wont you show me everything you know
Ah wonder what you do to me
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh​

All about chemistry
Won't you show me everything you've learned
I'll memorize everything you do to me so I can
Teach it when it comes my turn​

It's all about chemistry
It's all about chemistry
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh​

It's all about chemistry
It's all about chemistry
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh

:D:D:D:D oh yeah...MJ likey!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:DSHAZAAM!!!!! THAT IS IT MJ!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

THAT'S IT!!!!! THAT'S THE SONG!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! BAAAAZZZZIIIINNNGGG!!!! YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY WEEK!!!!

I must admit this is one of the last things I expected to see on this thread.
I had only heard the song maybe a half-a-dozen times on the radio and never seemed to pick up on who the artists were. It was just one of those songs that you would hear when you least expect it and were never ready to take down any info on it.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:AWESOME JOB MJ!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D:D:D:D:D:DSHAZAAM!!!!! THAT IS IT MJ!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

THAT'S IT!!!!! THAT'S THE SONG!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! BAAAAZZZZIIIINNNGGG!!!! YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY WEEK!!!!

I must admit this is one of the last things I expected to see on this thread.

I had only heard the song maybe a half-a-dozen times on the radio and never seemed to pick up on who the artists were. It was just one of those songs that you would hear when you least expect it and were never ready to take down any info on it.​

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:AWESOME JOB MJ!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:​

**claps** YEAH!!!
I was hoping it was the right one!! I've never heard it though, I don't think. Im definitly going to look it up & take a listen:D

Ooh, the locket is so cute GNRFan! The little girl really looks like their daughter... *tackles* Welcome back to the thread ch3r12y and rissarose! It's about time you guys showed up.

Yeah, Nat needs a little black dress. Can you imagine Eric in a tux standing by her with her lbd on?

*gears turning* Oh yeah I can. That would make a great picture... *notices expectant looks from the thread* Oh no, the first drawing took a long time and it was hard! I'm an amateur remember? Besides, I'm supposed to be doing university prep for the next month or so. But, we'll have to see...

Can you imagine Eric in a tux standing by her with her lbd on?

Hmmm...hmmm.....hmmmmmmm
Eric in a tux... and Natalia in a LBD....

So, how about Eric & Natalia at a wedding??? :D Maybe something like Eric is the best man for one of his buddie's weddings..oooh ...even better....one of his sisters (uh-huh ...family event...meet the folks).;);)
We would still get them dancing, that's for sure...& all kinds of "thinking" going on with them both watching 2 other people say thier vows & all that fluff:p teeheehee, I like that idea if I do say so myself. I could totally see Nat dancing around & playing with his neices:eek:

So, how about Eric & Natalia at a wedding??? :D Maybe something like Eric is the best man for one of his buddie's weddings..oooh ...even better....one of his sisters (uh-huh ...family event...meet the folks).;);)

Perfect! It's an excuse to meet the family and for Natalia to bond with the sisters and nieces... I would love to see one of his nieces ask uncle Eric if Natalia is gonna be her new aunt! I can already picture it...

Niece: *jumps off of Natalia's lap and runs to Eric* Unca Eric? How come you're not married?

Eric: *sits her on his lap* Uncle Eric hasn't found the right person yet, mija. Besides, I want to make sure she'll be a good aunt for you and your sisters. *starts to drink his Midori shot*

Niece: Oh. *curious look on her face* What's wrong with aunt Natty then?

Eric: *almost chokes on Midori*

Niece: *jumps off of Natalia's lap and runs to Eric* Unca Eric? How come you're not married?

Eric: *sits her on his lap* Uncle Eric hasn't found the right person yet, mija. Besides, I want to make sure she'll be a good aunt for you and your sisters. *starts to drink his Midori shot*

Niece: Oh. *curious look on her face* What's wrong with aunt Natty then?

Eric: *almost chokes on Midori*

:guffaw:I can see Eric doing the spit-take thing upon one of his nieces asking him that. :lol: I wonder how many nieces he has and how old they are. I know it's nieces plural cause he said in "To Kill A Predator" - "I have nieces." I know Ryan's niece was about twelve a couple of seasons ago, so she'd be a teen now. But, we've never gotten ages on Eric's nieces. I wonder how many sisters besides Marisol he has.

But, we've never gotten ages on Eric's nieces. I wonder how many sisters besides Marisol he has.

Well I remember Eric telling Speed in one episode that he was the the only boy with three older sisters (including Marisol) so right now, he has two sisters left. I don't know their names though. I would like to know how many nieces he has and how old they are. I'm sure that they love their uncle Eric!

You know if you think about it that would be a perfect place for Eva to let Kaya do a cameo appearance. Provided she would allow it. I honestly don't know if she would but it would be the perfect type of scene.

And remember, Natalia said she has nieces as well. All we know about Natalia and her sisters is that she has two, Anna and Christine. No mention of a brother, but you could write one in if you wanted. My guess is that Christine would be one with the children.

You know if you think about it that would be a perfect place for Eva to let Kaya do a cameo appearance. Provided she would allow it.

Ooh, Kaya should totally play one of Eric's nieces! That is, if Eva lets her... she would be so adorable and if TPTB ever do a scene like the one I posted, that would just be the icing on the cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back