EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*pops in from the TPTB boardroom, hyperventilating* NO WAY! Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you doublehelix and miamirocks! *tackles them, then takes her inhaler* Oh come on, there has to be a reunion... why else would they say that EDeN is still close? *does happy dance* Awesome... looks like there's still more adventures for Shorty and A-Rod!

*random thought alert* By the way we need to come up with a new nickname for Eric... no offence Mr. Rodriguez, but Eric doesn't look much like you. What other famous person does Eric look like?

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I can't think of anyone famous that he looks like. :lol: He's unique! :D

But, A-rod could also be his nickname cause of his real name. :lol: Now that I think about it... I didn't even realize that connection before. I'm so dense sometimes. :lol: Maybe that's why the writers wrote someone calling Eric that... as to sorta honor Adam cause of his real name... not because they think he resembles the sports guy. :lol:

I've got a nickname for Eric.... Ready for it? Eko. :lol: get it? Eric Delko. :lol:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, maybe there's an Adam Rodriguez in the CSI:Miami universe... but seriously, I did make the connection between A-Rod and Adam, but not until half way through the episode.

Yeah, I get it! I accidently created a nickname for him in one of the other threads... you remember this MJ. I was talking about Eric and cubic zirconium in the same post, and then people in the thread started calling him Zirco... whoops! *:lol:*

4. GregNickRyanFan

Zirco? :lol: Sounds like an alien name... a Star Trek character or something. :lol: Too funny! :D

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Again, whoops! I seem to have a re-occuring thing for having ideas that turn into monsters... it's happened in other threads. I've really gotta stop doing that! *smacks herself on the forehead*

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Mmmmm, ya know he is just Eric to me. What kind of nickname could he even have?!??! I still like A-Rod. No, he doesn't completely resemble him, but I thought it was funny that TPTB threw that in because of his name in real life being close to Alex Rodriguez.

What is really stupid but funny, is everytime I see that commercial for erectile disfuction I think of Eric, because they say ..."if you suffer from ED ...", I always get a giggle cause it's his initials.:lol:
    and BVD 's ...ya know? the underwear?...Boa Vista Delko!!:p

Anyway..on to better things... EDeN & the CSImag!!!
    I love, love, love that they are acknowledging them, & even questioning a REUNION!!!! Them remaining "close" (as it says & as TPTB have proven in episodes), is exactly why I think it isn't over between them & every reason WHY there should ..& could.. be a reunion in thier future!!! YESSSS!!! :thumbsup:They haven't been forgotten!!! **really :rolleyes:..how could they avoid it anyway....they can't:D**

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* Actually so do I for some reason! ED just immediately translates to Eric Delko for me. By the way, BVD... wow, now that I think of it, it does remind me of Natalia. Boa Vista Delko, eh? Sounds like her future married name... which is good 'cause she kept her maiden name during her first marriage. So, I think she would take Eric's last name. Another subliminal message maybe?

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh.. she HAS to take Eric's name, but I'd leave behind the Boa Vista, it's too long.
    Natalia Boa Vista Delko? *looks at it..says it* Mmmyeah, too long, but sounds nice, heehee.

Natalia Delko??? ahhwww yes, perfection.

well, :rolleyes: actually ... Natalia Delektorsky :lol:
    Still has a nice ring though doesn't it???!!?!!?!:angel:

My god, if she ever married him & then died, they would need an enormous headstone to fit her entire name!!:eek:
    *** now wondering what her middle name is...probably ends sounding like "uh":rolleyes: ***

Oh & yeah...Natalia Townsend doesn't even sound good AT ALL!! What were they thinking?

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Really? Hmm, Natalia Boa Vista Delko... oh wow, that is a mouthful! Both of them have a nice ring to them, but Delektorsky is too long... I should know, my last name is just as long! I like Natalia Delko. It's right to the point.

*side note* Oh lord, now that I think about it, Natalia Townsend sounds awful... the names clash with each other if that makes sense. And you're right, she is gonna need a big headstone! *scratches head* Come to think of it, TPTB didn't give us her middle name...

10. GregNickRyanFan

I don't have any idea why, but for some reason as far as her middle name goes, Marie or Maria just screams at me. :lol: I'm probably wrong, but...

What about Eric's middle name? What do you think it is? Maybe Christian or Matthew? Or Michael? I dunno...

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I was thinking Maria too !!!!:lol: She looks like one, probably because she played one for 12 years on TV!!
    Eric...yeah, who knows, but Michael is ADAM's middle name. I don't think TPTB will ever give us middle names for the characters.

Don't feel bad, KARU...my married name is just as long, no one can ever spell it.;)

12. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: I just remembered this, but I was bored one night and ended up watching part of the awards show on Spike the guys' choice awards. They had a category called "Hottest Eva" between Eva Mendes and Eva Longoria [Parker]. I kept thinking "Why isn't Eva LaRue nominated?" :lol: She beats both of the other two.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I totally agree with ya there!^^^^:)

Anyhow...here's to some EDeN...
    [​IMG]

I like this one just 'cause the end was so sweet (Collision) & I like how she's looking at him!!:p

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

For some reason, I see Natalia with Maria for a middle name too. Natalia Maria Boa Vista has a nice ring to it, even if there are too many As. Hmm, I'm not sure about Eric though. I just figured he'd have a Russian middle name... I have a couple of suggestions though...

Demyan - Russian form of Damien, which means 'to tame'
    Fyodor - Russian forn of Theodore, which mean 'gift from God'
    Kolya - Diminutive of Nikolai, which is the Russian form of Nicholas, meaning 'victory of the people'

Anyways, what do you guys think?

Oh lord, she should have been nominated... I'm thinking we may need to speak to the guys in charge about this.

And you're not alone there... no one knows how to pronounce my last name properly, even after I tell them the correct way. That, and there's a complicated Tamil tradition behind it... instead of taking the father's last name, the child takes the father's first name as their last name. Apparently it's to distinguish lineage... if the kid took the father's last name, people would think that the grandfather was the parent. It's confusing, I know.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Karu, you poor thing! Intersting though:)

Eric's middle name...you're probably right that it's possibly Russian. Eric is the only son so one would think he'd have taken his father's name. Unfortunatly, we only know him as "Poppi".

Damien reminds me of the Omen:lol: After that movie I can't see anyone naming thier child that, it's scary. It's what I call little boys who behave badly!!
    Koyla clashes with Delektorsky:rolleyes: what a tongue twister.
    Fyodor is the best of the 3, I think. Nice meaning too.:)

Didn't they have any Russian names that meant - oh so damn hot?!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.