EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I like the idea of it... it'll let Eric learn things about her that he didn't know beforehand. Remember Natalia's confession in the limo about watching the couples reality show? If we can get more of that, then we'd be very happy. *pokes TPTB*

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That was epi 4.11 'Payback'. As for the question, I think most everyone knew about them. Obviously Alexx would've been the first to notice, & then Ryan. Some think that Calleigh didn't know, but that is false. She knew about Gloria breaking out Nat's window & Eric had told her why (see 'Rampage'), so, no, she was not clueless. Also, in 'Looks Could Kill', she confronted Natalia about Nick returning in which Natalia noted "Eric?", & Calleigh replied "he's just concerned for you". Then of course Cooper knew as well from 'Skeletons' - that leaves H, & of course he knows all, so we could probably count him in. Oh & Jake Berkely knew about them - don't ask how, but in 'Internal Affairs' when questioning Nat about the restraining order, he says "Eric Delko, who you briefly dated". Of course Nick knew they were together, as did nutjob Gloria. So, yeah, Ryan & Alexx were not the only ones who knew what was going on with EDeN.

I always got the feeling that H knew what was going on, at least after the mole situation & when Nick returned. I mean, the FBI found out from Eric, so I'm sure it made it's way back to Horatio with all of those people knowing. Also, I remember the look on H & Frank's face in 'Internal Affairs' when Eric came to work the case - H had that "look" when he was talking to him about not being able to work the case because of Natalia. AND, H knew that Eric had fought with Nick when they very briefly suspected that thier fight had led to Nick's death. Surely H knew why Nick & Eric were throwing punches & that it was a personal issue. Anyhooo...

So much more of that!! It would be a good re-start. Though personally, I want a little more. :p Sorry, but this is EDeN for crying out loud - they will never be "just friends" - not with the intimate backstory that these 2 have! They can pretend, & they can be in denial, but I absolutely don't buy the "we're just friends" game...never will. Personally, methinks they're just letting the audience think that for now. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LadyHunter, here is a list of our thread title suggestions:
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Too hot for Tv
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Escape to Eden
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: "Talk about seeing the light"
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Some Things You Can Count On
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Back to You
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: Scorching the Small Screen
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: The Garden of Eden
    EDen (Eric & Natalia) #3: One in a Million
    EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3: The Eternal Flame

Note: 'Too hot for TV' was also a suggestion for an NY couple. We will understand if the title should not be used out of respect for that other ship - I'm leaving it up to Mod's decision whether or not to place it in the poll.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys...just thought I'd pop in and say...

This thread will reach 1000 posts shortly. Any one have a title suggestion for the new thread? After your three lines of discussion of course ;)

Let one of us mods know.

Now back Eric and Natalia

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved the limo scene it was just really super cute. I think practically everyone knew that Eden were seeing each other. It was the way they looked at each other, smiled at each other, interacted, etc. It would have been hard for anyone not to have seen it.

I love all of those title suggestions. If it's okay with the mods, I was thinking once the poll closes, maybe I would make a banner with the winning thread title on it... if one of the mods wouldn't mind adding it to the opening thread (once the poll is over). :)

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Exactly. That scene in 'Skeletons' by the elevator makes me think that Paula may have known something was up also. She was the one who told Eric to just hold the button after he pushed the elevator doors open to stop Nat from leaving. After he said "thanks, Paula", he took Nat by the hand & walked her out, so she may have also known. If I'd have seen 2 people interact that way, I wouldn't have thought they were just your average co-worker/friends. ;)

I still crack up watching 'Silencer' when Eric did something to Nat to make her giggle & say "stop it" right as Ryan walked in on them :lol: Eric & Nat's facial expressions are so hilarious!! :guffaw: Then Nat tries to play it cool by thanking Eric for helping her look for the file, & Eric just stares at her smiling -- too cute those 2. :hugegrin:

Great idea for a thread-warming gift, GNRF. If ya get the ok, make it a big one!

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I wonder what he did?:devil:;):devil:

I thought that was funny too and every time i see it I can't help but think that some one got "caught with their hand or hands:devil: in the cookie jar". I will admit I felt kind of sorry for Ryan to have walked in on that moment between them, but it was a cute scene none the less, and very natural unlike another sotryline we know:rolleyes:.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

When she says it, it's when they show Ryan walking in, so you don't see her or Eric or what he's doing - my guess is he was tickling her side, grabbing her rear, or he leaned in to kiss her. These are just based on the fact that, beforehand, he was standing somewhat behind her/next to her with his face in hers & his left arm/hand was around her waist - methinks he goosed her. :lol:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I really want to know what he said... I have a feeling it might have been something naughty for Natalia to react like that. It's too bad that Ryan interrupted them though. Who knows what could have happened afterwards?

9. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Any of those sound cute and a bit naughty:evil::lol::drool::devil:

I would say what I think would happen afterward, but I can't on this site because I might get in trouble with the Mods, but I think you all get the idea.:devil::evil::drool:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I get the idea, & I'm pretty sure that happened later that night! :devil: :lol: I was always curious to know if they had been at her place or his when the Midori came into play. I think they were at her place though, just cause of the way the conversation played out & him saying he got some for her to keep at his place. :p

Looky, one more post & we get to open the new thread!! :beer:

Wait....my post reads 1000, so are we ready?

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Since the new thread is open now. Thank you mjszud :D

The new thread can be found here

I'm closing this one now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.