EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric's middle name...you're probably right that it's possibly Russian. Eric is the only son so one would think he'd have taken his father's name. Unfortunatly, we only know him as "Poppi".

Yeah, I was reading Anna Karenina and I found out that Russians have a patronymic middle name, which is the father's name plus a suffix meaning son of or daughter of. In Eric's case, the ending of his patronymic would be -evitch. So for exmaple, if his dad's name was Fyodor, his name would be Eric Fyodorevitch Delektorsky. As you can see, that's a mouthful in and of itself!

Didn't they have any Russian names that meant - oh so damn hot?!:D

No such luck... I think the Russian prefer powerful meanings to their names instead!

I vote for Eric's middle name to be Nikolai. Eric Nikolai Delko just sounds nice to me. :) But, his middle name could be Cuban rather than Russian. :lol: I can't think of any cuban names offhand. :lol:

Natalia Maria Delko sounds good. :)

But, his middle name could be Cuban rather than Russian. :lol: I can't think of any cuban names offhand. :lol:

Dunno any Cuban names either... hey, wouldn't Spanish names count? 'Cause Spanish is Cuba's main language. I found a few though...

Benjamín - Spanish for Benjamin, which means 'son of the south' or ' son of the right hand'
Guiomar - Derived from Germanic name meaning 'famous in battle'
Joaquín - Spanish form of Joachim
Nicolás - Spanish form of Nicholas

Anyways, what do you guys think? Should Eric have a Russian or Spanish middle name?

Maybe he has 2 middle names! Eric Fyodorevitch Joaquin Delektorsky!!:lol:
Yeah, we would definitly have to give him & Nat both very large headstones!! Right next to each other of course;)

Hahhaa, could you imagine what thier wedding invitations would look like with those names?!?!
speaking of which, since we seem to be mapping out EDeN's future for TPTB, we should give them some wedding colors!!:D

I think at one time we all agreed they should be married on the beach. My vote is still for that one:)
Im thinking some shade of blue (not the dress ,mind you) since Natalia is always in blue (it's Eva's favorite color).

I loved that turquoise/teal shiny shirt she wore in that one ep. It was a very nice color for her. Maybe her bridemaids dresses could be that color. Teehee. :D

Hahhaa, could you imagine what thier wedding invitations would look like with those names?!?!
speaking of which, since we seem to be mapping out EDeN's future for TPTB, we should give them some wedding colors!!:D

Oh lord, the wedding invitations would be huge! I feel sorry for the stationary people... hey, come to think of it, we never did discuss any wedding details. I guess that's our new topic.

Anyways, I'd say turquoise and coral... Natalia and Eric wear those colours the most, have you noticed that? Exotic and tropical. Besides, they're good colours for bridesmaid dresses... they won't be complaining about the typical horrible bridesmaid dresses this time around!

^^^Eric & Natalia are exotic & tropical!!! heehee:p
I don't know about combining the 2 colors together though. Did anyone see the dress Eva wore in the last awards show she appeared at??
I like that shade of blue. It wasn't really turqoise though, kinda.. but not like the shiny turqoise she wore in 'Payback'. That color in a bridesmaids dress reminds me of some horrible 80s prom dress:lol:

Really, if I had it my way, I'd say no bridemaids & all that, just them on the beach with a few witnesses & then a big party!!!
Which I might add, DOUBLEHELIX requests an open bar!!;)
and of course Miami style would mean gunshots would break out during the ceremony or reception & they would all be dodging bullets. Natalia would whip out her gun strapped to her leg :lol: I could totally see it.
Then the allmighty Miami curse would strike & Natalia would die in her wedding dress in Eric's arms. :(
I sure know how to ruin good moments don't I?:p heehee sorry.

Really, if I had it my way, I'd say no bridemaids & all that, just them on the beach with a few witnesses & then a big party!!!
Which I might add, DOUBLEHELIX requests an open bar!!;)
and of course Miami style would mean gunshots would break out during the ceremony or reception & they would all be dodging bullets. Natalia would whip out her gun strapped to her leg :lol: I could totally see it.

For some reason, I can totally see that happening! I can just picture the team jumping into action all stylized and sexy before the wedding starts and after all the chaos, Eric and Natalia (finally!) get married with Natalia's wedding dress torn and her hair in wild messy curls and Eric looking completely dishevled with tie untied and shirt partly unbuttoned. Then the reception is spent by the team driving off into the sunset in Hummers with Eric and Natalia sharing a kiss as everyone else cheers on. Ands of course, ending with Horatio putting on his sunglasses and saying a famous one-liner about the happy couple! Man, it looks like you're not the only one with a wild imagination MJ!

YEAH! BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BAR???!!!:confused::confused::confused::guffaw::guffaw::guf faw:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Why don't you come up with something doublehelix? I'm sure it'd be better than what I come up with... all I can think of is that the gunshots start at the bar and in the middle of the fight, both Eric and Natalia take cover behind the bar stand and stop to take a swig of Midori before they start shooting!

Maybe they make maltov cocktails out of the midori and throw them at the bad guys! :lol:

Ooh, that'd be great... exploding Molotov Midori cocktails! That sound more like the kind of weapon you'd find in a superhero comic book though. I guess that'd show Eric why Natalia likes Midori so much!

:lol: I'm sure they could come up with some nice cocktails. :lol:

I sure wish they'd cross this show over with USA's Burn Notice (considering both take place in Miami). I can see Michael getting along nicely with Eric and Ryan. And Fiona would definitely get along with Calleigh and Natalia. :lol:

Anyway, yeah, I can see them having a beach wedding. Natalia would either be in sandals or be barefoot. She'd have on a pretty white summery like sundress type thing with a white/silver barrette/bow in her hair. Eric would be wearing white too. :)

YEAH! BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BAR???!!!:confused::confused::confused::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I WILL SAVE THE BAR, I PROMISE!!!!! MJ TO THE RESCUE!!
We have to keep the liquor safe.;)

How about a Midori Champagne fountain?? It'd be pretty ..& yummy:p
...and an ice sculpture!!! Well, wait...Horatio would probably order it & have himself & his sunnies sculpted :rolleyes: ...and the cake too.

How about a Midori Champagne fountain?? It'd be pretty ..& yummy:p
...and an ice sculpture!!! Well, wait...Horatio would probably order it & have himself & his sunnies sculpted :rolleyes: ...and the cake too.

*snickers* What if they actually did have an ice sculpture of Horatio at the wedding? That would be hilarious... I love the idea of a Midori fountain too. I can just picture Natalia dipping a glass into the fountain as she walks by and talking a drink! I think she's probably feeling the heat... maybe she should get some for Eric too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back