EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ooh Eden for a girl sounds good. So they'd have Eden, Marisol and the one boy Timothy... and the golden retriever named Speed. :lol:

ROTFLOL! Isn't that the truth. hehe. :D

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh yeah, defintily Eden for a girl!!!!Too perfect!
    ~~

I was thinking lab too for the dog, just because I have 2 myself (chocolate & blonde). Blonde works for them, & Speedle would be a cool dog's name.
    ~~

Oh & the little girl isn't Eva's daughter. Kaya has very strait hair, she's cute as a button! I've heard Eva say that her own hair is kinda curly when it's not straitened so somehow I see Natalia having a daughter with light brown locks (like the girl in that ep;)), plus Eric's hair is curly as well.
    ~~

Hmmm...Nat as a surfer? I could actually see her hittin' the waves:lol: With Eric of course;)
    I honestly don't know what she would be into, but I've always thought she looks like she'd be a "water bug"!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

And that all makes a happy family! By the way, glad you agree with me about the dog :lol:!

Eric's a scuba diver so I was thinking Natalia as a surfer would balance that... come to think of it they would make a good couple that way. They both love the water so that equals lots of days at the beach. And of course you know what that means ;)!

4. GregNickRyanFan

For some strange reason, I can see Nat water skiing with Eric driving the boat. :lol: I don't know why that image comes into my head, but it does. :lol:

If they just had one girl and one boy then they could name the girl Eden Marisol Delko. :)

For some odd reason I can also see Natalia doing a tightrope/trapeze act in the circus. I don't know why these odd images come into my head. Or maybe her being the one to do the tricks with the elephants? :lol: Maybe they could have a Circus of the CSIs instead of Circus of the Stars. Eric could be a gator tamer instead of lion tamer. I can actually see Ryan doing the trapeze thing too and same for Calleigh and Valera. I can't think of what Frank and Horatio would do.

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Freaky... I was thinking the same thing too! But seriously, I think it's possible... Natalia seems like the kind of person to try something like that. *ignores weird looks* I'm serious! You know how there everyone has a certain hobby that surprises the people that know them because they don't expect it? It's the same with me and my friends... they were shocked when they found out I liked rock music at all because, to them, I don't seem like the kind of person who would listen to that kind of music. I can't blame them though... whoever heard of a Tamil girl listening to rock music?

Anyways, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Besides, the look on Eric's face when he finds out would be so worth it!

*:lol:*

That is absolutely hilarious! They really ought to do a CSI circus... for some reason I can see Natalia as a trapeze artist too. I mean, she does have the physique. Eric as a gator tamer would be perfect... remember the episode where he was wrestling gators with Jeff Corwin? Hmm, about Frank and Horatio... ooh, maybe Frank can be a human cannonball! As for Horatio, since he runs the show, he can be the ringmaster! What do you guys think?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:guffaw:Circus of the CSI Stars!!!! I could see Nat doing that twirly thing with the ropes; Frank would be a good clown- I'd pay money to see him dump a bucket of water on Horatio's (the ringmaster) head!
    Eric the gator tamer!! That's perfect.
    Seriously it would never happen on the show but it's a hilarious thought!!
    ~~

I haven't had the image of Natalia as a skier, maybe a snowbunny skier, but I hadn't thought of water. I guess I could see it...**pictures Eric lifting her back into the boat, she falls on top of him -ooops**...ok yeah definitly give them a boat too - bare skin/water/EDeN - it's a MUST!:drool:

We need to send them on a vacation, too, where should they go? Im thinking somewhere cold & remote so they can keep each other warm!!:devil:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I love your icon MJ! They look like they're about to kiss there...

*:guffaw:*

So would I... I'd love to see Horatio's reaction to that! Oh, not to mention the look on everyone's faces when they see it. Hmm, do you think we should let TPTB know about this idea? Though I think if they did incorporate it into an episode, the viewers would probably be thinking WTF?... either that or they'd have a laughing fit!

Oh definitely... maybe they ougtha go to New York in the winter. For once, I'd like to see a cross-over episode where Horatio wasn't the one who goes there. Eric, Ryan, Calleigh and Natalia should all go for a case and a freak snowstorm could prevent them from leaving. Then Eric and Natalia would have some alone time seeing the sights and keep each other warm in the process!

8. GregNickRyanFan

Oooh... good idea. Could Valera and Jake go too? You know, so Calleigh will have her jake and Ryan and Valera could grow closer... :lol:

I'd like to see them all take a trip to the zoo. :lol: I don't know why, but I just want to see that.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Sure, if you want to... I don't see why not.

Ooh, so do I... for some reason I want them to visit the penguin exhibit and bond over watching the penguins. Don't ask... I have this weird thing for penguins. Come to think of it, wasn't there a scene like that in that movie Maid in Manhattan? It makes sense if you think about it 'cause it's bound to be cold there and that just gives more excuses for Eric and Natalia to warm each other!

P.S. I'm listening to Cherry Poppin' Daddies - Zoot Suit Riot, and I had this mental image of Eric and Natalia swing-dancing to the song. Weird, huh?

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'd love a crossover NY episode, & most definitly EDeN be the ones who have to go. Besides, we have yet to see Natalia interact with the other "sister" shows, it'd be fun to see.
    Her & Stella could bond over sh---y men:lol:

What kind of scenario would force them to go though??
    Didn't we have the idea once for them to have to go undercover as a couple to a hotel??
    Stetler could send them there since he thinks they're still together.;)

Ummm, snowstorm is good....or even better, an ice storm!!! The power goes out...there's no heat (im thinking no gas either - ok - work with me here). Oooh, lots of good things could happen:D

Penguins Karu?? You kill me with the things you come up with:lol:
    Oh, & my avi! Yes, I know!!! hehe...I just wanna cram thier faces even closer together!!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think that Natalia and Stella would get along just fine... they both kick ass and they have terrible luck with men. That oughta give them plently to talk about!

Dunno... maybe they could chase a Miami drug dealer turned murderer who flees to New York. They could go undercover to get information in order to locate him. Now that I think about it, I would like to see Eric, Danny and Flack work together... who knows what'll happen with those three?

I do? Oh come on, penguins are funny! Besides, they need a little humour to break free from all the drama, not to mention I can totally see them bonding over watching the penguins. I told you I have a thing for penguins...

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^Ok, maybe they can adopt one:lol: I was actually visiting the Omaha zoo just a month ago, & the babies are very cute!!:)

I think Eric, Flack & Danny would get along great. They all seem to have that need for the women, don't they?:p
    I'd rather them have some...alone time while in NY though, as much as possible;)

Some spoilers would be nice right about now...these scenarios are killing me! I hope Big Red is near death & Eric's all torn up so Nat can give him some of that emotional support that she was inching towards in the finale!!:D

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think Eric might not like them so much if a penguin where to follow him home! *ignores weird looks* Well, it's happened on Animal Planet, so it probably wouldn't be uncommon in Miami. Of course, Natalia would protect it from him...

E: *looks at penguin* You're lucky you're cute. Otherwise I doubt Talia would keep me from bullying you.

I think Nat can convince him to stop being mean to the penguin... she can be very persuasive!

Me too... hey, did you check the spoiler thread? Maybe they have something...

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The only spoilers there aren't worth mentioning in this thread.
    Im waiting as patient as possible for a good Natalia arc:brickwall: It's like she has disappeared or something:rolleyes:, but I have a feeling this season we will defintily see more of her!!!! ;)
    & hopefully (of course) we see more of her & Eric in all that EDeN goodness!!!:p

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me too... do you think TPTB will continue the Natalia-shooting-a-suspect arc? I would love to see how the story could be expanded if she is gonna be investigated by IAB. Then we could probably see more EDeN interaction... maybe Eric could joke to her about being the latest addition to CSI investigations. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if we see Stetler asking Natalia about 'nature of her relationship' with Eric :lol:!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.