EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeetings EDeN fans!! Very interesting scene the other night wasn't it?? Looks as if Delko has a serious case of hesitation or uncertainty illness, does it not??

On the flip side we did get one, albeit short, EDeN scene! I trust we all took notes on how animated Eric seemed around Natalia vs. how hesitant and uncertain he seemed around Calleigh. What exactly is going on here, I wonder? If Eric's feelings are as strong as he thinks, why did he let her just walk away after their "conversation". Odd indeed!

Some time ago I put forward a theory that Eric and Nat may already have reunited. This came out of Delko's chronic uncertainty and lack or any signifigant moves made on Calleigh. If he wasn't with her, who was he with? You get the idea. Well, it looks like that theory is now rapidly sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Make no mistake, I am ever hopeful for EDeN! It's just seems it's taking forever to get there!

I trust we all took notes on how animated Eric seemed around Natalia vs. how hesitant and uncertain he seemed around Calleigh.

*smacks herself on the forehead* I was too busy being gleeful over the scene to notice... but now that you mention it, he did seem more comfortable when he was with Natalia. I couldn't get over how awkward he was with Calleigh... it seemed out of character for him.

Now we just need to work on him talking to Natalia about something that's not work related...

Ch3r12y, you are so awesome!! Thank you for the caps. BTW, do you have a nickname we can call you by? :p

Heehee, they both have on yellow tops :hugegrin: I like that her hair is darker than in the first few seasons, she matches Eric even better....brings out that Latino side to her don't ya think!?

I trust we all took notes on how animated Eric seemed around Natalia

well of course, my dear ;)
Personally I totally think he needs something not so complicated. I mean, yes, EDeN had thier issues as does any normal couple, but at least the feelings were there & out in the open, they knew it wasn't just friendship.
To me, the hard part is making it through the relationship. The EASY part is KNOWING (& being able to say it out loud) that you want each other regardless of all the problems!!

It shouldn't be that complicated for Eric...or for Calleigh....for ANYONE when it comes to something as simple as knowing whether or not you want them as more than a friend, so in my opinion he is best with Natalia - they both already know what was there, they just need to continue with what they started.

If EDeN has to go duke it out every once in a while, so be it. That's the way love is, but it's nonsense when you're that uncertain of what's even there. Good lord Eric - wake up, clear your eyes, & your head - Natalia is the one for you!!

Love how I talk like he's right in front of me :lol:

Anyhoo, I'll be glad when he clears the smoke from his eyes & finds Natalia again - those 2 deserve happiness & they deserve to give it a second chance. There was far too much there before he was shot that was left just.. loose & hanging.

Heehee, they both have on yellow tops :hugegrin:

*smacks herself on the forehead* I was too busy being gleeful over the scene to notice... again. *looks more closely* But they do look good in that colour... they seem to be colour coding lately, especially with more bright lively colours. Think it's hinting how in-sync they're getting?

They always seem to color co-ordinate....her lipstick matches his jacket too, haha...

This may sound stupid :shifty: but I like that she's right there at height to be juuust over his shoulder. Like she could just plop her pretty head there whenever she wanted too; & Eric's hands are right at waist level too for easy access to wrap his arms around her tightly **squishes them together** :hugegrin:

Is it just me or (in that 4th screencap above) is Eric reaching out to get a quick touch of her arm!?!? *wink wink*

I like that she's right there at height to be juuust over his shoulder. Like she could just plop her pretty head there whenever she wanted too; & Eric's hands are right at waist level too for easy access to wrap his arms around her tightly **squishes them together** :hugegrin:

That doesn't sound stupid at all... *peers at icon* Eric's shoulder would make a good pillow for her. I could picture her just resting her head after a long day at the lab. And I don't think he would mind... he'd just put an arm around her shoulder and smile.

That doesn't sound stupid at all
ok, good, cause I've always loved the little things that make them match so well. :p

I could picture her just resting her head after a long day at the lab.

yep. I imagine back when they were together that she spent a lot of time with her head on his shoulder, cuddled up on Eric's couch watching movies like they used to do...*sigh*

I've had so many wonderful images of when they were a couple that we never got on screen. :adore: Then again, we have had some really good EDeN moments on screen (especially in season 4)...anyone have a favorite moment?

I've had so many wonderful images of when they were a couple that we never got on screen. :adore:

Yeah, I was wondering what kind of things they did when they were together... *pokes TPTB* Well we know that they watch movies... sorta. I can just imagine them in the kitchen though. Natalia cooking some good Cuban food while Eric's trying to sneak a taste once in a while. What else do you think they'd do?

^^ I see them play wrestling on the floor. :lol: Don't ask me why, I just do.
Considering they spent most of thier time alone in each others' homes, I think they would just have spent a lot of time doing the usual "at home" stuff - watching movies, or TV, chatting over drinks, maybe a card game (strip poker? :p), I'm sure Eric showed off some of his awards from high school or something....& then theres the obvious fun they were having :devil:.
Who knows for sure if they actually cooked or not, but I could see it, & I definitly think they should do that next time. Nat needs to invite him over for dinner, or for one of her little get-togethers.

I decided we need an EDeN qoute of the day, so here's the first, & the first scene they shared :p

Nat: You have some major trust issues. *smirky grin*
Eric: Yeah, I guess I do. *checks her out up & down with an "Eric likey" smirk*
Nat: *flashes the "Natalia likey" smile*
:luvlove:

Greetings good people! I trust we all saw what transpired during the last epi!
I'm still endorsing patience with regards to our favorite duo, so don't break out the champagne just yet. This is gonna be a process, I'm sure.

I'm still all for Eric and Nat hitting the twon for a night of dancing, salsa seems to be a good fit for these two.

And as I tend to recall one thing Natalia said back in season four was "Next time we should actually watch the movie." Likely they were doing er.....something else.

Until next time! Toodles!

I see them play wrestling on the floor. :lol: Don't ask me why, I just do.

After washing dishes maybe? They might have a water fight while doing the dishes and end up like that on the floor. Or maybe Eric would be teaching her how to wrestle... *shrugs*

watching movies, or TV, chatting over drinks, maybe a card game (strip poker? :p)

Oh definitely... they would probably place bets too once in a while. I wonder what the winner gets...

I'm still endorsing patience with regards to our favorite duo, so don't break out the champagne just yet. This is gonna be a process, I'm sure.

Agreed! Though I hate it :brickwall: hate it, :brickwall: hate it:brickwall:!! *owww*
Truth is, TPTB do not do well with incorporating consistant interaction when they're desperatly attempting to throw a bone to other viewers. :rolleyes:
I think their time will come around again eventually.
Notice how TPTB haven't managed to do anything with Natalia ever since her "Eric days"?!?!
I think that alone is very telling. They've done these tiny things with her getting her gun liscense, & a little bit here & there of her out in the field, but that has literally been it!! Seems to me as if thier plans for her aren't all about being a big-wig CSI. It's evident that the show didn't need her as an extra investigator when they upped her to a regular cast member. They need her for Eric. ;)

They might have a water fight while doing the dishes and end up like that on the floor.
Why must you give me the image of them all wet & wrestling on the floor?!?! :drool::devil::drool: **nice image**
Oh definitely... they would probably place bets too once in a while. I wonder what the winner gets...

Ummm, you're going there again!! :lol: **thinks sweet, not gutterish**

Ok then, how about the loser has to cook dinner - winner's choice - or the loser has to give the winner a back rub...hmm, ya know I can see Natalia as a good back massager. *imagines Eric on the floor on his stomach & Natalia sitting on his bumm rubbing his back* :adore:

I'm still all for Eric and Nat hitting the twon for a night of dancing, salsa seems to be a good fit for these two.
Oh absolutely!! I think this is one of the first things they need to do when they get the EDeN oomph going again!! :p Now they just need a really good song to go with that dancing....something inspiring ya know...;)

Why must you give me the image of them all wet & wrestling on the floor?!?! :drool::devil::drool: **nice image**

Sorry! I seem to have a tendency to send people to the gutter... you can ask anyone on the other threads. Anyways, that was meant to be a playful fun scene. At least, that's what I though water fights were like... those two do have a tendency of injecting a moment with sexual tension, but that's probably a good thing.

Sorry to change the subject here, but this last epi had me a bit peeved over the end when they didn't show Natalia in the "targeting the team" sequence. So, I had a thought. Maybe this will be really misleading in everyone thinking that Eric, Ryan & Calleigh are in danger & then when all this really starts to get scary it will be the one person that they didn't show - NATALIA!!
She is soooooo due for some drama!! Could we get so lucky that at the end of the season they throw a curveball & Nat's the one who gets hit?!??! Geezz, I hope so!!!
Quite frankly if it's this Ivan dude who's going after the team than I would suspect Natalia to be a perfect target ...
1. She's always investigating with Horatio here lately.
2. She's still fairly new on the field, they could think that she's a weaker & easier take.
3. She doesn't have much experience with her gun.

Anyway, IF this takes a turn & we finally get to see some Natalia drama then it's perfect for getting some EDeN time. I think TPTB leave her without all of it because they are trying too hard to convince other things & they KNOW that if Nat had something huge they would have to show Eric's true side.
This the reason why we don't ever see any major Nat drama???? Yes I think so!!!! ;)

She is soooooo due for some drama!! Could we get so lucky that at the end of the season they throw a curveball & Nat's the one who gets hit?!??!

If it does unfold that way, Eric had better freak out. I'd smack him if he didn't, but I don't want to contribute to his brain injury. She is still a part of his life whether he-- or should I say TPTB-- acknowledges it or not. *shakes head* Anyways, I'm all in favour of Natalia getting some drama this season 'cause we hardly see her anymore and I think Eric's starting to miss her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back