EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:guffaw:For some reason that just gave me an image of Natalia & a "Delko" Chia Pet!!

*snickers* Maybe she should just rub his head... apparently it helps to stimulate the hair follicles! But seriously, he needs to grow back his hair 'cause the buzz cut is not a good look on him and it makes him not look healthy. He should hang out with Natalia in her lab because I swear that his hair grew just a tiny bit longer during the time he spent with her.

GREETINGS GOOD EDEN SHIPPERS!!!:):)

Everyone feeling a little down? Even I was after this last epi, given that it definitely was not the best of episodes.
Now with regards to _______/____ scenes in the epi I have this to ask? Does anyone have any insulin on hand because I just think I spontaneously turned diabetic. Yeeks!
I am still not worried about EDeN. What I think we are dealing with is a case of brinkmanship.
Most of you know that I have emphasized patience with regards to EDeN. I am still emphasizing it. MJ sent me some interesting spoilers which favor our favorite duo. Just try to get through all of the coming syrup and sugar as best you can.

*breaks out the insulin* Good thing I have extra on hand...

MJ sent me some interesting spoilers which favor our favorite duo. Just try to get through all of the coming syrup and sugar as best you can.

Really? Don't tease me... but I suppose it's good news due to the blatant lack of EDeN scenes. Anyways, I'm still hanging in there, but I'm not sure for how much longer. *pokes TPTB* There had better be something coming up soon.

Does anyone have any insulin on hand because I just think I spontaneously turned diabetic.

*breaks out the insulin* Good thing I have extra on hand...

I have some too, have no fear! ;)

I know we'll get through this guys. This is EDeN we're talking about - they're full of everything found in a real TV couple - sweetness, intimacy, steamy & sexiness, friendly, flirty, natural, & they oooooze with romantic chemistry - "molasses" can't beat that!!! The foundation is there for EDeN, those are FACTS that tptb & no other forced storyline can take away!
We had them once, we CAN & WILL have them once again!!! I can almost gaurantee that upcoming events will benefit them in the long run.
I'm not one to have much patience, believe me...ya'll know this....but I'm most definitly holding on for this ride (surely the ride will have me vomiting though).... but EDeN is worth the wait!

Here's a tip: Take a wal-mart or grocery bag & hang the ties from your ears so you don't have to run for the nearest toilet. ;)

I know we'll get through this guys.

Oh I hope so... anyways, new episode tonight and I hope that there's at least some EDeN interaction. I'm not asking for much, just a few words exchanged, Eric going to Natalia's lab for results... basically anything. *eyes TPTB*

well no scene and we have to wait 2 weeks before we can see another!

o well maybe itll be worth the wait!!!! (folds hands and prays)

Nat looked good though as did Eric!

Loving the banner, Fearless! :p

Well of course no EDeN, but at this point as I've said before, I'm not even expecting it because TPTB aren't ready to go there....YET ;)

Here's some pics of our lovely couple from early season 5....before the bullet.

As Corey Miller stated for this episode - EDeN rekindling some of the fire! :p
Natalia20.jpg

Here we have Delko scooting in close to her...this scene was moments before Eric was shot. Natalia watched him walk away when he left the lab.
normal_mia-0514-053-2.jpg

oooh, ticked off Eric! He didn't like what Nick had to say about him & his 'Talia.
normal_mia-0512-124-1.jpg

The man was so much hotter then!! Natalia did wonders for him.
Keep the faith, my friends!! :p

Here's a tip: Take a wal-mart or grocery bag & hang the ties from your ears so you don't have to run for the nearest toilet. ;)

There's a nice visual! :lol: A mix between a surgeon and an old man with a beard!

Thanks for posting those pictures! I love seasons 4 and 5. I agree, Eric looked way better with his hair like that rather than the buzzed look he's been wearing... Then again, with guys sometimes shorter hair means they have to shower less! :p Although it did look a little longer in the last ep... was I imagining it?

Welcome to the EDeN thread, Ash09. Hope you can visit often. :)

Although it did look a little longer in the last ep... was I imagining it?

I honestly don't know, I didn't pay much attention to him. :vulcan:
I want the new season to begin a few months later from the finale (in Miami 2 months) so he has a chance to get that hair growing again!! I absolutely hate the baldness, buzzcut, whatever you want to call it - I call it the "Delko with a bullet in his brain" look. :lol:

I totally miss season 4 soooo much. Not just for EDeN :adore: but also for TPTB being able to include the whole cast in storylines.
I miss EDeN's banter though. Thier smiles were priceless - you could tell so much about them just in the way they looked at each other. It's rather sad & pathetic that TPTB can't & won't acknowledge what went on between them. Two years of pretending that they've always just been friends is such garbage - it makes me ashamed of TPTB.

Again, my faith is still with them. They got through the "triangle" mess, they got through the mole mess, & they got through the Nick mess - they're still close regardless, so I know they can easily get it back when the time is right for TPTB to play off this couple again. ;)

Hey Ash09, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often...

I absolutely hate the baldness, buzzcut, whatever you want to call it - I call it the "Delko with a bullet in his brain" look. :lol:

*snickers* You hit the nail on the head! That look does not look good on him... maybe Natalia should rub his head everyday to make his hair grow in. Apparently it helps to stimulate the hair follicles and I don't think Eric would mind.

^^ You have this thing with her rubbing his head don't you? :lol:
This must be why he had so much hair when they were together, apparently in Karu's mind she rubbed it quite often....hmmm....I bet she did actually. *imagines (S4) them on the couch watching movies & her running her fingers through his hair* :p

*sigh* those were the good times.

i have to say that he didnt seem that into calliegh in the last epi! yay!!!! but i did see an interview with him and the girl who was interviewin him was like could there come to a point where you do settle down with calliegh? and he was like maybe down the road. i was long screamin no no no!!!!! i was home along by the way!!! just thought id share that!!!! i really hope and pray that he doesnt end up with calliegh. hes just not her type at all. the blonde hair the accent everything. now natalia on the other hand is PERFECT!!!!! the dark hair the dark skin the brown eyes the sexiness the caringness ect. every time i watch the epi payback when she says "next time we'll have to actually watch the movie" i only picture one thing so...maybe theyre not through (crosses fingers)

Thanks for the welcome! :)
Yeah... I hate his hair too... I mean it looked so much better when it was longer! I do know that in a lot of shows, actors have a lot of say in how their hair is, so this might have been Alex's choice... low-maintenance? Dunno why he'd need it though when he has people he can pay to wash it for him! :lol:

I agree about seasons 4 and 5, too. Sure, seeing EdeN on-screen was really nice, but it was also at a point in the show when a lot was happening and the characters were being really fleshed out. Dunno if I see a lot of that happening so far this season...:confused: We'll see, I guess.

Btw, @ fearlesswhitehorse: I saw the same interview on YouTube and I was thinking the same thing! Noo!:scream::p

Uh, I haven't seen the interview & really I don't bother anymore - for the simple reason that Adam's been saying all sorts of things for what seems like FOREVER now & it always ends up to be a little bit of what he thinks, but then when it comes to the screen it isn't as overdramatized as he's made it out to be. Don't let the interviews bother you. ;)
Plus if you REALLY want to take the actors words into consideration then keep in mind that Adam once said that his past with Natalia could have an impact on the e/c development....& Eva has also once said that EDeN isn't over. So....
IMO, I don't count too much on the actors' voices, not ANY of them - they don't write the stories, TPTB does! And they decide what the future will hold.
& Also....yes here I am trying to keep your hopes up.... TPTB do not tell the actors exactly what will happen in thier characters' lives - from what I understand they're clued in ONLY on the episode scripts that they've received - but they DON'T know what TPTB COULD do with them (or to them) in later episodes. There always seems to be a surprise somewhere....i've heard all the actors say at some point in time when arcs end - "I was shocked, I couldn't believe it" or "I wasn't expecting that".....blablablaaaa!!!
NO ONE knows what's up the sleeves of TPTB. ;)

As far as EDeN goes, they were ultimatly spectacular in season 4. Everything about them was so genuine, & I honestly don't feel as though TPTB properly closed the doors on them when Nick died. I never got that feel, & I still don't.
It seemed like writers did this: "Oh hang on, let's wait on furthering EDeN - we need to get something out of the way first because fans are bugging us *erases drawing board* so let's make Natalia grieve & settle into her own skin; & while that's going on, we need to shoot Eric in the head & make him a tiny nutcase so that we can write something else for a while" :wtf:

Um, er, sorry, but that is exactly as I see it. :p
Anyway, EDeN is fabulous in every aspect - they belong together, & in my opinion she was created (by TPTB) & meant to be for Eric. ;)

Okay folks, a few reminders...

First off. ALL discussion of future episodes NEEDS to be put in spoiler boxes. I know there is a lot of talk and speculation about upcoming spoilers and such, but please keep discussion of future episodes in spoiler boxes.

Second, again, there is a lot of excitement and speculation regarding recent spoilers. Now, not everyone is going to like every ship or pairing, but what we do ask is that you keep the talk of other ships to a minimum. And please be respectful to others who don't ship the same ship as you.

Thank you :D

Back to Eric and Natalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back