EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wouldn't want to see 2 tall wickedly gorgeous dark-haired Latinos doing some massive ass kicking in Miami!??!! :p

Something like that oughta attract a lot of viewers... now we just need to think of the right situation for them to do that. We could always have them do a stakeout or go undercover before the ass kicking starts. Anyone have any ideas?

They could go undercover as a married couple. Maybe there's a baby-stealing /black market adoption thing going on and they're trying to bust it. They pose as a married couple unable to have children of their own, but wish to adopt. :)

^^^ Oooh, EDeN pretending to be married and talking about babies?!? Hell yeah!!
I'll take that one, but I'd also want them to go undercover in a club as a couple who have to enter a salsa dance contest!! Can we have both? :p

So, we have serious marriage/baby. We have sexy dancing scenario. I think we need something comical like Natalia dressing up as a hooker & Eric playing her pimp-daddy :lol:
I smell a theme to our EDeN/Miami spinoff 'The Adventures of Shorty & A-Rod'. heehee...

I would love love love it if someone wrote that stuff into a fic. The hooker/pimp UC thing would be hysterical. I also like the idea of Eric and Nat dressed up like the detective and his girl in those old b/w movies. :lol: I can just see Eric in the suit and the hat with a cigar in his mouth. :lol: And Natalia with that feather thing on her head. :lol: And in a "flapper" style dress (haha I wouldn't know the name of that if not for the JoJo's Fashion Show games lol). I like the dance contest idea too. Not just the Salsa though, but also the Tango. I'd love to see those two Tango. haha.

Can we have both? :p

That could happen under the right circumstances... as for getting both, I don't see why not. Of course it'd have to be really creative and well thought out 'cause EDeN deserves a little thought every now and then.

I think we need something comical like Natalia dressing up as a hooker & Eric playing her pimp-daddy :lol:
I smell a theme to our EDeN/Miami spinoff 'The Adventures of Shorty & A-Rod'.

*:lol:*

Oh we definitely need one of those... there needs to be some hilarious moments with every ship and EDeN hardly has any.

I also like the idea of Eric and Nat dressed up like the detective and his girl in those old b/w movies.

Good thing I actually drew something like that, though I didn't include the cigar. I can so see Eric playing the part to perfection, Cuban cigar and all! As for Natalia, I hope she's packing heat somewhere... she might have to get creative and think of where to put it. *imagines Eric smiling at the thought*

As for Natalia, I hope she's packing heat somewhere... she might have to get creative and think of where to put it. *imagines Eric smiling at the thought*
:lol: I was thinking that too!

I can imagine Nat's gun being taped to her mid-thigh (she has on a long dress with a slit clear up the side, right? ;)), then when Eric asks where she has it hidden &...well...she'll just have to show him now won't she?!? :p
The look on Eric's face, oh my.... haha!!
Ok, out of gutterville...

Oh we definitely need one of those... there needs to be some hilarious moments
I hope for some later, right now everything going on in Eric's life is all dramatic crap. He needs a sprinkle of 5-Spice (aka Natalia) in his life & things would all be better :D

The look on Eric's face, oh my.... haha!!
Ok, out of gutterville...

If TPTB weren't so evil, then we'd see something like that! By the way, who wants to bet that Eric will sport a fedora and that Natalia will swipe it for herself after pulling him towards her by his tie?

By the way, who wants to bet that Eric will sport a fedora and that Natalia will swipe it for herself after pulling him towards her by his tie?
Haha! I could see that, & I can oh so imagine what would happen next :devil: Hmmm, how can we get Eric in a tie wearing a Fedora? I'm sure TPTB can think of something. *pokes them*

I'm all for them to have some alone time. I think they need to send the 2 of them to Mexico at the end of the season (since that's where Eva is getting married) & they go undercover there...or something.
& yes, Horatio, you stay in Miami & run the lab like you're supposed to!
Now, how do we get Natalia in Mexico & Eric to follow? *thinks of evil plot* :p

Hmmm, how can we get Eric in a tie wearing a Fedora? I'm sure TPTB can think of something. *pokes them*

Theme party maybe? They could always go undercover at one of those... lord knows how popular they are. Anyways, it's the perfect excuse for them to dress up. Of course they need to do a little research beforehand. Think they'd be up for a vintage movie night?

I'm seriously considering starting a series of fanfics based on The Adventures of Shorty & A-Rod (EDeN Undercover), so we definitly need some more suggestions. I'd love for the first one to be inspired from your drawing, Karu.
But I need some help getting them in that attire ...I don't need any help getting them out of it though, heehee :devil:

*ahem* Anyway...:p

Theme party? Hmmm...possibly. They could have to go undercover to a Halloween party & that's what thier given to wear in thier assignment...I don't know how else to set them back " in time" to pull off the Fedora & trenchcoat. In my vision that's ALL they're wearing :lol::devil:

*MJ naughty today* :alienblush:

I'm seriously considering starting a series of fanfics based on The Adventures of Shorty & A-Rod (EDeN Undercover), so we definitly need some more suggestions. I'd love for the first one to be inspired from your drawing, Karu.
Glad to know you're thinking of doing it... I seriously would like to read something creative like that about them one of these days. We'd all be happy to help. Anyways, about getting them to pull off the fedora and trench coat... *puts on thinking cap*

I'll have to get back to you on that one, but you could always make it AU to make it authentic. If not, there could be a murder on a 30s style movie set and they learn a about detective work back then and maybe get into the banter that goes with it. And it could end with Eric and Natalia in costume walking out of them lab arm in arm.

Finally we get an EDeN scene. I about hit the floor seeing her walk beside him down the hall - not thier typical 'he goes to her in the lab' scene - so that was nice. Quite frankly I wanted to push them into the nearest broom closet & lock the doors.

We need more though, it's getting on my nerves these short & 'let's pretend we haven't seen each other naked' interaction :rolleyes: Come on PTB, this can't go on forever!!!

I wish I'd heard more about Eric & all his memory loss but I couldn't hear it well. I did however clearly hear him say he understood Calleigh mentioning that he may not believe his own feelings for her though ...hmmm, does make one wonder why after all this time a man who is far from shy would close up like that ;)
Maybe it's just me overanalyzing it but I certainly think it's rather odd that he said "yeah I do". Uhh, not so sure of himself & she called him on it seemed to lay between the lines there.

Anyway, it was good to see our beloved couple back in a scene.... as they should be but with more oomph considering thier past together. *pokes TPTB*

Finally we get an EDeN scene. I about hit the floor seeing her walk beside him down the hall - not thier typical 'he goes to her in the lab' scene - so that was nice.

It's definitely a nice change of pace... not to mention the phone call to her. I know it was for a DNA rush, but he could have called Valera. *thinks it over* Does that mean that Natalia is his go-to gal? *shakes head* Anyways, I do think that he wouldn't close up like that if he was sure of his feelings but it still took me by surprise a bit. There's still something holding him back and he needs to start reading between the lines.

Loved that we got an Eden scene though it was short. It sounds to me like Cal knows that Eric is projecting (regarding his feelings). Deep down Eric knows it too, or so it sounded. He will hopefully soon realize that he belongs with Nat. I need to go now. I'm using mom's laptop (since my pc crashed) and the battery is about to run out of juice. There's a few more things I want to check before it goes out. :lol:

Head Case - its Eden time!.. finally we got something-- it was short scene but nice :)

edenEric712.png
edenNatalia712.png

Pic #3 the naughty looks.. Eric seems to be checking out Natalia-- LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back