EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ch3r12y, good to see ya back on the thread! Thanks for the pics... definitely gonna watch for those in tonight's episode.

Honey, on this show & with EDeN it wouldn't take much!! I believe ALL they need is one really good moment (to kick things off)

That I believe! I really want to see a scene where they talk about his parentage... Natalia would be a good listener and that's what Eric needs at the moment. Hopefully, when he realizes how good a listener she is, that will lead him to have talks with her more often. *crosses fingers* I hope.

:beer: Here's to hoping there'll be an Eden scene tonight. I just don't understand why they can't let them have a scene together. Is it too much to ask to give us a little something? We're not asking for too much at once or anything. :lol:

is the house that heratio is runnin to the one that nats in???? i want a EDeN scene so bad! it would be amazin if it was the house and when he rescued them that eric asked her if she was ok! and she was like yea im fine, and hes like r u sure? and she says yes eric im sure u dont have to worry.... and he says sorry nat i cant help but to worry! that would make my day! and she just kinda chuckles and he smiles back and gives her a hug! sorry sometimes i wish for too much!!!!

Hey ch3r12y, good to see ya back on the thread! Thanks for the pics... definitely gonna watch for those in tonight's episode.

hey karu_mila, how's it going?? yes, its nice to be back here :)

Tonight episode was quite good-- idk maybe just me but i was amused when Natalia had to pretend that "her husband died" lol and it was kind of her to helped out. I thought this episode was Eric and Natalia's episode.. i mean Eric was out there catching the bad guys and Natalia was helping the others.. if TPTB would have had given Eric and Natalia scene together that would have been much better but other than that it was nice to see them on screen.. hopefully next time we will see THEM working together :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,
Please remember to add the spoiler codes to dicussion about cetain episodes until the episode has aired.

Thank you

Natalia's scenes made up for the lack of EDeN, I suppose, but still it should've been there. There's no reason why they shouldn't be sharing screentime. Of course, the chemistry there is undeniable & so is thier romantic past, which I why I think it's lacking. Avoiding scenes together is NOT going to make season 4 go away :rolleyes:
Personally, I think it's because TPTB KNOW damn good & well that these 2 next to each other have that romantic chemistry & they know it blows anyone else's clean out of the water!!
Plus, it's always questionable.
No matter what TPTB attempt doing, it's not going to "rid" EDeN & what they've already written with them. There's always going to be the question of what is still there & what COULD be there later...& we all know that it could happen with EDeN in a freakin' hearbeat !
Don't try denying it, PTB...it aint workin' ;)

So onto Natalia last night! I LOVED HER!! The fake tears with the funeral director, her at the funeral...it was all soooo nice to see!!!
I think she could have very well been there processing Mateo's gun though. That irked me, because she was the one who was involved with that particular case - it should've been her getting the prints from it.

Natalia would be a good listener and that's what Eric needs at the moment.
She is a good listener, & lord knows she tries to reach him at times. If he wasn't so blind he'd be able to see that. I do think Eric needs to talk things out but maybe all he's doing IS TALKING....phychiatrists, his mother, Horatio....
He needs to actually LIVE too!. Talking can only help so much. I think he would need someone to really show how much they care for him & be a support emotionally.
After Nat's divorce, she went to therapy, but what else did she do?
She went out with Eric. She started a new life...well she tried til the Ncikhead came back... but still, she didn't need Eric to "talk" or even "listen"...I think she needed him to "show" ...& that's what HE needs now!

Im not talking sex here, Im talking affection that comes in a different form, the kind of affection that Eric IS NOT receiving & hasn't recieved since he was with Natalia!!
.... & Nat doesn't need to go through death 10,0000 times, get run over, & be smacked to know how to show feelings....;)

ENeeway....
I can't recall the epi number but the one that's going to come later with P.Diddy guest starring. it's supposed to open with Calleigh testifying in court for a case, & Eric & Natalia are there as well to testify...so...if that isn't cut than we'll surely get a scene at least.

Last edited:
I think she could have very well been there processing Mateo's gun though. That irked me, because she was the one who was involved with that particular case - it should've been her getting the prints from it.

Though it's usually Eric who gets the prints... I wish that Natalia was there when he was doing it 'cause she is the one who brought in the gun. Though I have to say that it's about time that Natalia got her own story arc. I'd say that it's a step in the right direction. That doesn't mean that there still isn't a long way to go... *pokes TPTB* More EDeN scenes next time!

Though I have to say that it's about time that Natalia got her own story arc. I'd say that it's a step in the right direction. __________________

Well yeah, because if she doesn't have an arc then there isn't anything for them to play off of. We can't get anything good if ALL she has going on (screentime wise) is working. TPTB obviously find it difficult to create arcs for them all & run them at the same time :rolleyes:

And I don't wanna see these petty one episode arcs...that isn't an arc, imo. She deserves to get some really good stuff that actually lasts this time!! What kind of an arc do we want though, besides EDeN of course (there needs to be something added to it) ?!? So many possibilities with them....:D

Ok, now if I can figure out a way to connect these stories then I know TPTB could...so how crazy is this...:p

.....Rich the shooting instructor comes back & bugs Natalia, only she is cautious & thinks he has a different motive. They find out that he does when they learn he's actually part of the Russian mob who has ties to Eric's real father. Nat learns that he's the one who's put the hit out on Eric (Rich is a trained shooter ya know) & that he was using her to get closer to Eric. Rich, knowing that Natalia has a personal connection with Eric, takes her as bait to further get Eric's attention.
Not only has Rich managed to get Eric's co-worker, but his ex-lover as well.....
Let's just say that all kinds of good stuff could come from that...heeheeehee

Greetings and happy holidays folks!!

Look, it seems to me there's a lot of pessimism on this thread, and understandably so. There's been a total lack of any good EDeN stuff on the show for some time. Allow me to give y'all a little something to think about.

I am still quite optimistic about our favorite duo. If you go on other boards and take a look at the kind of PR that is being put out about the potential of an E/C pair up, it's pretty crass. If you ask me it's being pushed a little too hard and they're not even doing it very well.

To me this situation has developed, shall we say, a certain 'smell'.

Could it be that there has been no EDeN scenes by design? I think it might be! Like I said in a previous post, too keep the show interesting one should not do the totally predictable, you should do what is not expected.

I'm going to simply state a suspicion that Eric and Natalia may already have reunited, and their lack of scenes together is just part of the set up. I have no proof of this whatsoever. It's just experience and nagging suspicion to me.

Everyone keep their chin up!! EDeN isn't out yet!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

It'd be really neat if Eden actually were back together. It feels like tptb are keeping them apart (that is not having them on scene together) a lot for a reason (and a bigger reason than them trying to shove another pairing down our throats). I'm trying to be optimistic too. I really hope Eden get back together on screen soon though... at least by the end of the season.

Not that I doubt TPTB would ever pull that scenario, because with the way they are I could see them doing it, but it would kinda suck for EDeN to reunite behind our backs. I'd want to see some build up before the big reunion.

As Doublehelix put it, it does "smell"....something about the other pairing "development" is way off & there seems to be wayy more missing than what should be there!
I could see EDeN out of the blue cause it seems to be a pattern for TPTB, & the 2 most definitly have the history between them, but I'd likely see it later opposed to now.

If it was that way though, I'd want to see them share thier routine scenes with a little added "oomph", & then at the end of the season they could make it a finale with them together...perhaps a love scene...that would shock the hell out of viewers!!! The big DUNDUNDUNNNN!!! :lol:
Quite honestly, I think something like THAT would bring viewers back to the next season cause it would be one of those "HOLY S*^%" moments.

I would kneel down before TPTB!! ;)

On a sidenote: Did anyone notice that NY peeked into our EDeN thread & stole part of our title for thier last episode...Forbidden Fruit :shifty:

Anyway...
Happy Holidays to the EDeN clan! *hugs & Midori all around*

Ok, now if I can figure out a way to connect these stories then I know TPTB could...so how crazy is this...:p

*whistles* Now that's creative... if TPTB weren't so evil, they'd use that plot line. It'd definitely give something for those two to talk about when it's all said and done. Though I would love to see Natalia kick ass... and is it to much to ask TPTB to have the two kick ass along side each other? We've only seen that with Eric and Horatio. I say why not mix the line up once in a while?

*whistles* Now that's creative...

haha...thanks.

if TPTB weren't so evil,
Um.. but they are evil in some ways, so a plot like that isn't that out of thier territory. They do like thier unexpected story twists, I'll give them that much..... just sucks they haven't done them here lately :rolleyes:

and is it to much to ask TPTB to have the two kick ass along side each other? We've only seen that with Eric and Horatio. I say why not mix the line up once in a while?
I agree.
Besides the fact that Natalia NEEDS the action, it'd be fun to watch Eric worry about her out in the field. He was always very protective of her, so I hope he hasn't lost that just because she has a gun now.
I certainly don't want him to hold her hand or anything, but I'd get a kick out of him trying to get her to take cover but she remains stubborn & insists on getting in on the action, haha.

Gosh, what TPTB deprive their audience from *sigh*- so many great EDeN opportunities just waiting to be played out on screen. Who wouldn't want to see 2 tall wickedly gorgeous dark-haired Latinos doing some massive ass kicking in Miami!??!! :p

Oh, & a Happy early Birthday to Eva! :wink/kiss:

Hey EDeN fans!
A&E are giving us EDeN epis tonight - check your listings.
'Payback', 'Silencer', & 'Skeletons' is scheduled at 6,8, & 10 pm ( in my neck of the woods).

I had a thought about something.
Ya know how TPTB take little tidbits about the actors & puts them in the characters? Well, all that Natalia's missing is a child *COUGH*BABY EDEN*COUGH* & getting RE-married *COUGH*ERIC*COUGH*

Anyway, it got me thinking about Eva saying she didn't see the sense in getting married again (but later changed her mind), so, I wonder if Nat would have second thoughts about re-marrying if (WHEN) Eric proposed?!?

I wonder if it means anything that they are repeating Eden episodes. Hmmm... I didn't realize the writers did the thing with tidbits of the actors' lives into the characters until the thing about Emily/Calleigh and the jogging. Yeah, we need an Eden baby and Eden marriage. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back