EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to "see" them talk either, because MY GAAWWDD...they'd be at it for hours after all they've been through, there isn't enough time in the show - there just needs to be a good moment - LATER when Eric's mind is clearer - when we see them go off privatly to have "that talk".
What I'd like to see first is Eric get his head straitened up a bit. Followed by the shock to his system, ,whether it be Natalia having to practically die in his arms for him to face it; or he just simply allows himself to feel it instead of forcing his screwy brain to think -"other things".

In one way or another he needs a strong slap upside the head...preferably to not do any more damage though *picturing myself do it & laughing my ass off* :guffaw: Eric: :wtf:

Anyway *serious*...
What would be good about Natalia near death is all the things that should have been said & done wandering through Eric's mind!! It's just one of those things that would make him stop & think of everything that went wrong, & that he may never get the chance to talk or see her again.
UGHHH...it just needs to be resurfaced, there's too much of a giant bold question mark that hangs above them!!

Last edited:
What would be good about Natalia near death is all the things that should have been said & done wandering through Eric's mind!! It's just one of those things that would make him stop & think of everything that went wrong, & that he may never get the chance to talk or see her again.

yea i think i would be like yelling at him in the house while watchin it sayin see what youve been missing or somethin

In one way or another he needs a strong slap upside the head...preferably to not do any more damage though *picturing myself do it & laughing my ass off* :guffaw: Eric: :wtf:

*:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:*

Oh god, so hilarious! Now I would love to see that... mind if I join you? I want to give him a taste of my psychobabble and knock some sense into him about Natalia. I wonder how he'd react to our zaniness, poor guy...

That's the sad part though, ya know, I don't think he really get's anything right now. Seriously, I've heard him say "I don't follow" more than any one else on the team put together in the past 6 years. :rolleyes:

Some rehabilitaion would do him some good. ;) I say we start a list for what EDeN needs to be resurrected - spread out through a season or two, mind you!!
  • Most importantly - allow Eric to see what's really going on - all the while Natalia showing her concern for him - she's doing good so far - need more!
  • let this be what helps to re-wire Eric's brain
  • enter Natalia slowly with more "reaching out" moments along with some playfullness
  • Then play the switcheroo -enter major shock to Eric's system - Natalia near death or something close to that - anything to resurface those feelings that ARE STILL THERE in him
  • add some EDeN fluffiness after that
  • lock them in a closet so they can clear up all the misunderstandings-TALK!!!!
  • then add EDeN steaminess....some dancing?!!
  • then REUNITE THEM!!!
Did you get that PTB?? Continuity please!!
Anyone else want to add anything to the list...go for it.

Anyone else want to add anything to the list...go for it.

I'm thinking they might need a movie night... they didn't watch the movie last time so I think popcorn and a great flick would be good for them. We were already discussing what kind of movies they would have and they need some light moments in addition to the the steamy moments, you know what I mean?

:lol: Considering they were together for more than just that "one night" - I'm sure eventually they managed to sit through parts of a movie without jumping each other. Well...maybe....

I don't think they were in each others' pants at all times, they had to have discussed other things, like that she was married, & Eric's ordeal with Marisol. So, I can imagine there were nights where they actually watched Tv/movies while talking & "playing" THEN they would get to thier business later....*ahem* ya know;)

Not that I don't think they need a good movie night cause they do & they so deserve one too! Do they have drive-ins in Miami?? I say they need to go to the drive-in movie, that way it's a little more private & they can curl up with each other. **imagines Eric feeding her popcorn...heehee...me & my fluffiness :D**

I think they should be hanging out together (cause Calleigh's off with Jake or something) in the aftermath of Horatio's "shooting" and then Eden should drink too many Midori cocktails and they should end up getting married. :lol: At first they could be like "this was a mistake", but then they eventually would fall back in love with each other. :) :lol: Sorry, I just watched "What Happens In Vegas" not too long ago. Couldn't help but see this scenario with Eden. :lol:

How very "Ross & Rachel" :lol:
They do remind me of them sometimes. The two who begin a relationship- then breaks up over screwed up circumstances- they stay close- other friends ("Joey") come into play - ok & we all know what happened at the end for Ross & Rachel, right?!!! ;) :luvlove:

"WE WERE ON A BREAK!" :guffaw: Why can I see one of them yelling that!!

Seriously, as funny as that scenario is, I would not want to see them get married like that. Maybe they can pull a Ross/Rachel though & Natalia wind up pregnant. I think I could go for that...& somehow I wouldn't put it past tptb to add more freaking drama :eek:
Surely there is a reason behind them keeping EDeN so close.... **MJ remains suspicious** ;)

Here's a scenario for Eden:

The team are on the trail of a serial killer who targets his victims based on looks. And he likes Hispanic/Puerto Riccan women (or whatever Natalia's background is). The team try to find out who the killer will target next. Too their shock, they go to the killer's house/hideout while he's gone and find pictures of Natalia. It seems he's been stalking her without her even knowing it. Eric flips out and becomes extremely overprotective of her. As she's in danger, it forces him to face his TRUE feelings for her. :)

Oooohhh I like that idea...can I play too? :D

The pictures that the "stalker" has are not only of her, but ones from her & Eric when they were together with Eric's face x'd out.... & let's say the stalker escapes & they can't find him so Eric feels he needs to protect her even more by moving in with her until the guy is found....which wouldn't happen until 8 episodes later. :devil:

:lol: I like it. How about if on some of the pics instead of Eric's face being x'd out, the guy pasted his head over Eric's? :lol: Like maybe the guy thinks that's Natalia's the special one, the one he's been looking for which means if he gets her, he'll keep her around a while before trying to kill her. The guy could have sunglasses and a hat on in the pic though so they still won't see his face well.

How about if on some of the pics instead of Eric's face being x'd out, the guy pasted his head over Eric's?

Now that could be interesting!
Say the stalker covers Eric's face with his own but it isn't noticable that it's photoshopped (or something) - then when they have the pics in the lab, Eric sees that it's tampered with & manages to get the real image of who is in the picture with Nat & he sees that it's actually his own!!
Kinda like in 'Miami Confidental' when they couldn't get a clear image of Agent Mike & after they messed around with it they could see who it was. ;)
I nominate this picture to be of Nat (close up) smiling but with her mouth close to Eric's like they're kissing. *imagines the picture & melts....thud*

Yeah, then Eric could flash back to moments he's shared with Nat... then maybe he'll get really worried about her and run off to be her knight in armor. :lol: That would be so cool. These two totally need to get back together pronto.

Maybe when Jake kisses Calleigh this time, Eric will witness it too and maybe that'll help him realize that he doesn't belong with Calleigh, but with Natalia!

re spoiler: yeah there's a reason why they call it a "crush". ;)

Back to EDeN....

These two totally need to get back together pronto.
Well you know I totally agree with that!! Not so much on the pronto part though. I still think they should wait it out a little & give EDeN some chances to just take it easy... have some fun but have a little drama too.

He'll figure it out eventually realizing that the salad was just a safe option & that it's the cheesecake that truly makes him happy! :D

CHEERS MY EDeN friends!!! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back