EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't follow...when were they mad at each other? :confused: Im liking that theory though :p

The epi from that picture was from 'man down' & the scene was playful on both parts. He wasn't really blowing on her neck...hmm, or was he?
Anyway, they were in the lab & Eric was telling her about Clavo Cruz's past; Eric told her to search the last name, Natalia made a joke about it & Eric replied "just roll with me"....Nat followed saying "Im rollin'"....with LOTS of smiles in between!!
The best part was when he got ready to leave, he picked up the phone to call H & when he walked out he put his hand on her arm & then left - Natalia watched him walk away. :adore:

I wouldn't be surprised though if Eric doesn't get a little tickle when Nat get's all fired up. Maybe it's cause in an odd way it really shows that her feelings are there & he knows that.;)

oh, & 'Deep Freeze' is airing on A&E tonight :)

I don't follow...when were they mad at each other? :confused: Im liking that theory though :p

*realizes she didn't explain properly... again* I meant that he likes to bug her... you know how some people do things to bug someone once in a while to see if they'll react or not? That's more along the lines of what I was thinking 'cause Eric would do something like that. By the way, I'm not sure if he was blowing on her neck or not... I guess we'll just have to see the episode again!

realizes she didn't explain properly... again* I meant that he likes to bug her.

I sware I not az dumm az yoo thynx I m :p

Alrighty honey...that makes more sense...the "him liking to bug her" part.
I thought you were referring to the epi pic saying that Nat was mad at him...that's why I was lost...my bad ;)

Anyway, I could totally see Eric as that type, but in a flirtacious manner opposed to being so obnoxious you'd want to smack him!!

The neck-blowing? Although Im almost positive at some point in their out-of-the-lab relationship he probably DID blow on her neck - & whatever else your gutterworthy minds think he did to it- I don't think in this particular epi he was..... all the same, there was *again* that closeness there we're always talking about ...

Here's a thought...
So, everyone so far on this show has had some "close to life or death" drama (well not really Ryan, but his nail in the eye was pretty dramatic & it spread throughout the season) ...except our Natalia...so here I am with another proposal **hint hint ptb**
Instead of her being held hostage & tied up, how 'bout she somehow ends up in a building that collapses & buries her in the rubble! Eric tries desperatly to find her digging through all of it, knowing that she may be crushed or breathing her last breathe *getting all drama queen now*
of course he would find her alive but unconcious & clinging just to breath easily... CPR time?? I'd say so ;)

Anyway, I could totally see Eric as that type, but in a flirtacious manner opposed to being so obnoxious you'd want to smack him!!

I think that Eric might walk the fine like between flirtacious and obnoxious... he's more than capable of doing so. I wish that we could see another scene like that. *pokes TPTB*

Anyways, you're right about the whole matter-of-life-and-death drama arcs... it's about Natalia has one of those. TPTB made a good start with her getting her gun and using it for the first time but we need to see more. I'm all for Eric giving her CPR... and maybe her waking up while his lips are still on hers wouldn't be bad at all.

Anyways, you're right about the whole matter-of-life-and-death drama arcs... it's about Natalia has one of those. TPTB made a good start with her getting her gun

Yes indeed!! It seems like all 3 shows go there with each character, so Im waiting for one with Nat...kinda makes me wonder if they're just waiting for the right time to play it out, ya know;) Seems odd she has yet to deal with any of that.

I don't count the scene in 'Curse/Coffin', or 'Urban Hellraisers'....those were all split second scenarios that came & went - I want something that will effect the character a little long term.....something to put a "mark" on her but not send her off to therapy.:rolleyes: .....that is unless it's some Eric Delko kinda therapy :devil:

I think the gun issue is a great start....let's hope all that was meant to be a little foreshadowing for her.
Which would you rather see...
  1. Natalia go down IN FRONT of Eric
  2. Nat goes down...enter Eric later like in the ambulance ride
  3. Nat goes down...Eric has to find her & worry if she's dead or alive
or whatever else you want to add to those...they're my fave choices :p

Nat goes down...Eric has to find her & worry if she's dead or alive

Most definitely option three! For once I want to see Eric all worried and not know all the details... it makes it even more heart wrenching. Besides Natalia needs to have Eric worrying over her once in a while... am I being too mean?

NOOO, not at all!!! He needs the guilt trip anyway. He acts as if he doesn't even recall thier relationship, so I'd love to see something like that force him to recall past events. **imagine it** Eric wanders through the hall not being able to find Nat; EDeN moments flash by quickly -
  • *flashback* 'Payback' hallway all smiley scene
  • *flashback* "Skeletons' elevator scene recall pregnancy
  • *flashback* Yummy 'silencer' scene
  • **Eric's face - looking like the pieces are falling back into place**
  • *flashback* 'Collision' ending
  • *flashback* her walking off in 'Dead Air'
  • **Eric guilty worried look **
  • *flashback* Eric in hospital gunshot to the head
  • *flashback* Natalia questioning Eric 'Burned'
  • **Eric distraught finally figuring it out**
  • *ending flashback* hug in 'Deep Freeze'
How can Eric have forgotten all that...& that's not even ALL of thier moments! **rips bullet out of his brain* :scream:

How can Eric have forgotten all that...& that's not even ALL of thier moments! **rips bullet out of his brain* :scream:

Woah, careful there or he really will get amnesia! *notices confused look* What? I really don't think he forgot... it seems more of a repression thing to me... *pokes Eric* Which he has got to stop because there is a beautiful caring woman already very worried about him and she doesn't deserve the crap he's putting her through. Wake up man!

it seems more of a repression thing to me

That sounds very plausible. I call it DENIAL :lol:
Again, I think this all goes back to EDeN having a long discussion about the break up & Nick's return. On Nat's behalf, there's the uncertainty that Eric was "on her side" - viewers saw that he was - she didn't! The "break up" - obviously it was so messed up that it left her with the impression that he just slopped her off onto someone else - again not the case AT ALL. Miscommunication.;)

On Erics - same damn thing. He has the remaining question of trust & how deep her feelings were for him.

I think they're both scared to death to FACE thier true feelings....at least for Eric (Nat seems to be coming around) but for the first time ever Eric lost the girl (NATALIA!) - there's no doubt in my mind that it hurt him!!
They could easily patch this up if tptb would just give them the chance to.....why keep them in the dark with each other?! No fair!

1)Natalia go down IN FRONT of Eric

or

2)Nat goes down...Eric has to find her & worry if she's dead or alive

i dont care which one!!!!!

Last edited:
i think her goin down in front of him would kinda send him into shock lol but then i think she goes down and he has to find her and hes worryin if she alive or dead then it would really show how much he cares for her even more! *thinks of him findin her and holdin onto her when he finds her*

Well methinks that what Eric needs right now, is a big, big shock, so to realize how idiot he was the last couple of seasons...so I'd go with Nat go down in front of him...I can imagine the sock he'll be in...suddenly realising his REAL feelings for Nat....
That would be awesome *pokes TPTB* you guys read that? We want scenes like that one!!!!

That sounds very plausible. I call it DENIAL :lol:

*shakes head* Denial, miscommunication, TPTB have really done it this time... like I've said again and again, they need to have a long talk ALONE! Those two deserve some privacy... and maybe a couple of aww! moments... *goes off to plot* So are you guys in for planning an EDeN resurrection?

Greetings Folks! Sorry I have been absent for a while but circumstances dictated that I take a short leave.
I am in agreement in Karu, what Eric needs is a shock to the system. Something that may hurt him in the short run but be better off for him in the longer run.
This "triangle" stuff that's been being pushed on entertainment news is beginning to sound like some kind of broken record that is skipping all over the place. It looks as if Jake is back, and is going to be back a number of times. What do they expect Calleigh to do? Start playing Eric off of Jake or vice versa? Makes no sense! At this point the shock Eric needs is to see Jake and Calleigh together perhaps from a distance. If he doesn't get the message then he's hopless.

Well I do think that they need to talk...but not on the actual show, it would just be a lot of wasted time. They can just start things from the beginning this time without any screw ups from Eric *pokes writers* you hear that? No screw ups! And maybe later in the season we could have a small flash back about their talk....
Do you guys think that the talk should be in the show our that we should just learn that they talked????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back