EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortune cookie message:

The next test will be positive.

I think it would be cool if they had a little girl and named her Eden. :D

:lol:That needs to be the one he reads AFTER he first get's the "new roomie" fortune cookie!!
Hmmm, then after that fortune he can get the one that says "it's right in front of him". ;)
They'll be eating lots of chinese food!! It could become thier "thing" & then when he's ready to pop the big question he can have one specially made that says Will you marry me, 'Talia? :p

As for Eric, I think he would be a take out kinda guy too, but also knowing a little bit how to cook. He did grow up with all girls...you'd think maybe he would have learned a thing or two.

I think he'd probably know how to make ropa vieja. It's not to hard to cook and of course he'd know how to barbeque... it's practically his domain. But I doubt he can cook as well as Natalia... otherwise he wouldn't be ordering takeout so much. One taste of her food and he's never going back to takeout.

Quote:
:lol:That needs to be the one he reads AFTER he first get's the "new roomie" fortune cookie!!

I love it! Maybe now they'll think okay, this is definitely more than a coincidence... *sneaks in another homemade fortune cookie* Only this one will say -- Expect a little bundle of joy in the near future, in reference to baby EDeN. *snickers* Call it cookie karma!

Call it cookie karma!

:D Yep!!
Well since KARU knows how to make them, I say she makes a whole bunch with some personalized EDeN messages & send them to TPTB!! ;)
**begs Karu**

he'd know how to barbeque... it's practically his domain.
Now I have all kinds of lovely images running through my head of a poolside BBQ at Eric & Natalia's house! I can't explain the images but DAMN they look good & they're so perfect for each other :p
Oh, did I mention Nat was wearing a red string bikini & Eric only in a pair of swimshorts!?!! :drool:

Well since KARU knows how to make them, I say she makes a whole bunch with some personalized EDeN messages & send them to TPTB!! ;)
**begs Karu**

Sure! I've been meaning to make a new batch for a while now... and don't think I'm leaving you guys out. I'm counting on you guys for more fortune ideas and I'll even show you how to put the fortune in the cookie. Now where do I send them?

Oh, did I mention Nat was wearing a red string bikini & Eric only in a pair of swimshorts!?!! :drool:

I'm all for that, though I was thinking more of a sexy apron for Eric and not much else! Natalia would so eat him up... figuratively of course!

I'm all for that, though I was thinking more of a sexy apron for Eric and not much else! Natalia would so eat him up... figuratively of course!

Ok, so let's just lose the apron & the string bikini all together then...they're bound to come off eventually anyway :devil::drool:
Whatever Eric has cooking on that grill would NOT be the only thing on fire....
-Gosh I hope Nat has a privacy fence around her backyard, or maybe a poolhouse?! Nah, we want EDeN IN the pool, surely she has a big retaining wall or some tall trees or something :p An Apple tree maybe..hehe.

Now where do I send them?
I will find out! Im serious, we should do this, we could send them a few each week & then keep them coming. I'll keep track of the messages we have so far & if anyone has any new ones, PM me or post them here as long as it fits into the 3 lines of good EDeN discussion.;)

-Gosh I hope Nat has a privacy fence around her backyard, or maybe a poolhouse?! Nah, we want EDeN IN the pool, surely she has a big retaining wall or some tall trees or something :p An Apple tree maybe..hehe.

I think she'd probably have some sort of retaining wall for privacy. God knows they definitely need it! But it'd be cool if she had apple trees in the backyard, though she might yell at Eric for snitching apples from the trees all the time... I'm sure those are some tasty apples!

:lol: Yeah right. Like that is ever going to happen in this thread! :lol:
NOT POSSIBLE!!
That's why we have drool buckets at the opening of this thread & stay quenched with lots of Midori cocktails!! :D

I say we drool some more...
csi-EDeN-2.jpg

Don't try & fool us Eric, we know you're checking out the hiney & thinking about throwing her in the back of that hummer:guffaw:
normal_mia-0502-234.jpg

Methinks Nat is thinking about Eric in the backseat in this one..;)
Natalia20.jpg

Wow... you girls with your guttery...just wow....
I think I have to get used to that!!And yeah!! The premiere is here!!! Even though I am not living in America (thank God for the internet!)..I am so excited!!! Let's just hope for some good scenes...at least friendly ones...

...& the countdown begins for some new lovely EDeN scenes :drool:
Time to open the Midori, & toast to a better season with LOTS more Eric & Talia!!!!
:beer::beer::beer: (1 isn't cutting it, I need 3)
I saw this little tidbit posted in another thread about tvcouples who always break up only to be reunited again - thought I would share.
I won't post the entire article but it was this part that tickled me -
The couple breaks up, they show tension between the ex's, they start dating other people & then comes jealousy & misunderstandings....the reunion comes later of course so they can do it all over again.

Hmm....& what season 4, & 1/2 of season 5 Miami couple does THIS sound like?? :D:D:D Um yes, Eric & Natalia....the ONLY Miami couple (main cast wise) who have ever been on this intimate level!

So, keep your fingers crossed my honeys because there could be more in the future than what we're aware of..... or anyone else is aware of for that matter ;)

you girls with your guttery

Hahhaaa...wait until I get my new avi up - you'll be reaching for the nearest drool bucket.

Hey there! Just wanted to post a gentle reminder about the 3 line rule. I know we are all excited about the premiere tonight...but please keep that in mind. Thanks.

i just saw the premiere... i dont know i thought it was ok.. eric and natalia scene was ok atleast they had a scene together than nothing... then after eric was jealous about ryan because H asked ryan for helped..and natalia was working on the lab the whole time with valerie. the epi. went so fast :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back