EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let me rephrase that. These two totally need to get on the road to recovery. Little bit at a time. Maybe they could start by just going out for coffee together on the way to or back from a crime scene they are working together (gosh I hope they have them work one together this season). :D

The team are on the trail of a serial killer who targets his victims based on looks. And he likes Hispanic/Puerto Riccan women (or whatever Natalia's background is). The team try to find out who the killer will target next. Too their shock, they go to the killer's house/hideout while he's gone and find pictures of Natalia. It seems he's been stalking her without her even knowing it. Eric flips out and becomes extremely overprotective of her. As she's in danger, it forces him to face his TRUE feelings for her. :)

I love the way you and MJ think! I don't think they've done this kind of case on CSI:Miami and I'd love to see something like this on the show. You guys come up with the zaniest things when I'm away...

I like the idea of the team finding pics of Natalia in the stalker's possession, but I'd like to see them not find them until the search is almost done 'cause I'm thinking that the stalker would keep them hidden for his own viewing... maybe the pics would be tacked on the wall at the back of the closet looking like wallpaper. That sounds about right.

Oh and I like the idea of the stalker covering Eric's face with his own... that oughta be enough to freak Eric and Natalia out. Methinks that Natalia should move in with Eric just in case. But you know that he's not gonna let her out of his sight...

It would be very cool if 'Miami' did that plot.
Anyone else recall the episode in Vegas - don't remember the name- but it was about high school kids & some looney photogragher lady who had wall size banners hung all over the room of that football player? That's what I was imagining the photos like ...real creepy room tucked away in some underground place & Natalia's face plastered all over everything!! That would be so cool! :p

Sucks that Miami rarely does anything real mysterious & creepy - I like creepy, it's so much more fascinating than Horatio & his enemies.
I really hope since S7 is supposed to be "darker" that they'll get more creative with the stories, & I have to say I'd love to see Natalia have some sort of crazy outburst herself.

Over what? I don't know - maybe this stalker fella that we've concocted!!
We could always combine this scenario with the other one we wanted of Nat missing/Eric has to find her scenario - the "stalker" could be the twist :cool:

Sucks that Miami rarely does anything real mysterious & creepy - I like creepy, it's so much more fascinating than Horatio & his enemies.

i like creepy to! im always on the edge of my chair when i watch stuff like that! i wish they would do more stuff like that. that one episode where eric and nat went to that house at like night and it was pitch black and the dog came out that kinda creeped me out a bit but other than that they havent really done anything else creepy.

Hey there - just a reminder to stay on topic.

~ Let's try to keep the threads on topic. Discussion should center around the ship to which each
thread is dedicated. General discussions regarding the series, episodes, and spoilers which do not
directly involve your ship should take place over in the discussion forums for each series.

Greetings folks!! As some of you may know, I do venture over to the IMDb board to check out what's going on, very much at my peril. Oddly enough today there is a video of an "Early Show" interview with Eva LaRue. However, they do play a scene of the season premiere "Resurection" one that we have not been privy to just yet. She was in New York for the NYC premiere of "Lakeview Terrace".:thumbsup:

Guess which two people share a scene in this video?:confused: Who could it possibly be? Natalia and Eric perhaps? If you guessed that, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.:):):):):)

Things like this are what keep me hopeful!

Judging from the scene itself it looks as if it takes place relatively early in the epi. The total interview is about 4 1/2 minutes long. The scene with our duo is just a few seconds, but hey, I'll take it!!

Here's a link, I had some trouble in its viewing only because the PC I am on
is on a LAN but those with broadband or DSL should not have any issues.

Eva's interview and EDeN's Scene
http://www.imdb.com/video/cbs/vi4111859737/

Thank god they have a scene, AT the crime scene!!:p
It does have me even more curious now as to how Natalia finds out (about H) - maybe Eric is the one who has to tell her - aww - I so hope there's a weepy moment snuck in there for them.

I have to also wonder if they'll bash heads over this!? Eric seems very suspicious & Natalia (from this one scene anyway) seems doubtful. For some reason though I could see another one of those moments where she tries to chill him out again. I hope so.

I do have to say that Im tickled to death that the clip shown was of our EDeN!! :)

real creepy room tucked away in some underground place & Natalia's face plastered all over everything!! That would be so cool! :p

That would be awesome! I'm sure that the team, especially Eric and Natalia who in the meantime are arguing about her being the stalker's next target, would be creeped out when they finally discover it... then Eric would say "That's it, you're staying with me" without missing a beat. *pokes TPTB* Now why can't you do something like that?

They have a scene at the crime scene? Yes! *does happy dance* At least it's a good start and they aren't completely ignoring EDeN... now I really want to know what happens afterwards. *crosses fingers*

then Eric would say "That's it, you're staying with me"

:D:D:D You don't know HOW BAD I would LOOOVE to see that!!! Roomies!!
damn....so much could happen there them both being at the same place where they spent endless evenings together ;):devil:
Im thinking Natalia would take one look at the couch & immediately have some fluffy flashbacks of her own. heeheee.

now I really want to know what happens afterwards. *crosses fingers*
Yeah me too!! I could see the veins buldging from Eric's neck with full on nostril flare :lol: Not a happy camper.
Either she'll try to convince him that he's overreacting, or he's going to try & convince her that she has a reason to be suspicious too.
I really don't care I just want an EDeN hug & for Eric to NOT take his frustrations out on her!!

Then again, like we've suggested before ..maybe they need some heated arguing to stir things up a little, especially over Ryan since he was the (brief) "middle man" in thier relationship.;)

Im torn - I don't know what I want them to do anymore...JUST DO SOMETHING :rolleyes:

:lol: Those Horatio impressions were funny!

I don't know what to think of the clip. I'm glad they have a scene together, but I really really hate Eric thinking Ryan would have anything to do with Horatio's shooting (though I do like that that they didn't make Eric all clueless). I mean, I get that Eric resents Ryan cause of Speed, but... Hopefully Natalia will put some sense into Eric. Maybe Eden will be the first ones to figure out that Horatio is still alive, but they'll stay silent about it cause they'll know if he's faking it, he's doing it for a good reason. Bad thing is, if they can figure it out then so could the bad guys. This may be why Saris is threatening Yelina. Maybe he wants to see if she knows anything.

Did anyone see that the picture for the premier said "one bullet changes all the rules"??

Im thinking this has to do with the team & Horatio breaking the rules as far as being by the book, following protocol & so on... so here's my EDeN part.

I hope Eric & Nat pull together to do some dirty work of thier own....maybe Natalia can do some magic with her DNA/Blood specialties that will help Eric figure it out. Remember when Agent Mike commented something about "what she did with the blood"...that helped save his career? ;)

I would like to see Eric needing proof that H is still alive (for himself), & Natalia goes out of her way to help him prove it for the sake of his sanity; even if she doesn't truly believe it herself, but just says ok & does it anyway JUST to help Eric! :)

So, I had this image of Eric & Natalia eating Chinese food in the lab break room & when Eric breaks open his fortune cookie, it reads - Everything you need is already right in front of you. ;)
Can you imagine the look on his face when he reads that & then looks over at Nat sitting beside him?!?!!:D

Any other fortunes you'd like to throw in Eric's cookies?

Can you imagine the look on his face when he reads that & then looks over at Nat sitting beside him?!?!!:D

*snickers* Yes I can... I have a funny feeling it's gonna be one of those weird face-contorting what-the-hell expressions. That's not gonna work in his favour 'cause Natalia is sure to ask him about his fortune! I wonder how he'd react then...

By the way, I actually know how to make fortune cookies from scratch so I'll be sure to make a bunch of them and sneak them into the break room when they're not looking... oh, and I'll save a batch for you guys! Hmm, I think his fortune should read -- You are about to get a not-so-new roomate, as a nod to the stalker scenario. What do you guys think?

You are about to get a not-so-new roomate, as a nod to the stalker scenario.

:lol: That'd be funny!

Should he move into her house, or her move in with him?

I think they would be able to "play house" better at Nat's. She's got the big house, probably a pool :devil: (or does she live on the beach), she could cook for him when he got home from work & do all that wifey stuff that she hasn't broke habit of.......& he could peek into all those spare bedrooms & think about the possibilities of what could vacate the space ;);) **cough** baby Eden **coughcough**

I think he needs to stay in the guest room right next to hers & then accidentally sleep walk into her room one night!!
They would so wake up naked!!!!:hugegrin:

Oh he should definitely move into her house... I think he's just got an apartment and her place isn't far from the beach. Hmm, maybe she could teach him how to surf... anyways, I think he'll fit right in with her. Hey, does Natalia cook? If she does, Eric will definitely look forward to some mouth-watering Cuban food and Midori when he comes home instead of take-out all the time. Now I'm getting hungry... I could go for some ropa vieja. *looks for Eric to get the recipe*

I think he needs to stay in the guest room right next to hers & then accidentally sleep walk into her room one night!!
They would so wake up naked!!!!:hugegrin:

And thus the conception of baby EDeN :lol:!

Hey, does Natalia cook?

I would bet money that she does, only because she made the comment about her having all the fancy kitchen knives.

So based on that & the fact that she was married for who-knows how many years, I would say she can probably cook!
As for Eric, I think he would be a take out kinda guy too, but also knowing a little bit how to cook. He did grow up with all girls...you'd think maybe he would have learned a thing or two.

I just had the image of Nat coming home & Eric serving her burnt Mac & Cheese :lol: That's not good!! Maybe we should keep him working the BBQ grill only!!

And thus the conception of baby EDeN

HELL YESSS!!!! "WOOOPS" - too bad that condom was too far from your reach my friend!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back