EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh nice caps mjszud.. their like married couple :) - did anybody here see the season 7 promo yet? i just saw it and its quite interesting.. and its seems jake and calleigh are back together or something lol.. i guess we'll see more EDEN beauties this season huh :)

I wasn't the least bit excited over it really. Usually Im stoked this time of year, & I when I saw it, it just didn't bring me any enthusiam, it looked too repetitive from before.

Being a CAKE fan, I am looking forward to that scene though. Of course, I also look ahead & somehow see the Miami curse strike Jake & he'll wind up dead , that whole website "is he next" seemed a bit like foreshadowing to me. Having said that, most likely if that happens it will be one of those things where Cal is left devistated & the e/c thing will hit the continuity hole like everything else.

As for EDeN, yes I could see this opening up those doors wider ;)
I was completely disappointed that the promo didn't even show her, but oh well...she'll be there.
On that note, I am curious to see her reaction to H/death/Ryan. We've seen by the promo how everyone else is taking it, so I wonder if Nat will wind up being the middle man & stuck between who's wrong, who's right sorta thing!?! or maybe she'll try & calm down Eric & give him a little pep talk...she's so good at that.:p
Ok, that's enough spoilage.

nice caps
Yep...I love them too :p "going under" was one of my faves.
Natalia: Then get outta my way.
Eric: That's what I'm talkin about.
Eric obviously loves for his 'Talia to be right in his face all flirty!! I love thier "garage love"!!:adore:

i so had a dream last night and it involved eric and natalia! natalia had gotten kidnapped and they took her to this remote place and then u all guessed it eric went to find her and when he did she was all tied up and everything! but he saved her and they shared a moment of a long hug then they let go but stared into eachothers eyes and before i new it they had kissed!!!!! it was a dream let me tell u! lol but it was a good one! so maybe that means somethin! :)

o Natalia can help him re-learn all the lab staff, & Eric can whip her into shape out on the field...maybe even with a nice little shooting instruction scene. *pictures it* Eric standing close behind her (like he always does).. his face next to hers; hands guiding her aim ...lots of touches here & there...some glances & smiles to go along with it....:drool: Maybe outdoors in the rain..Im obsessed with the rain :lol: can you tell!!!

I wish TPTB came up with that... I think Eric and Natalia would make a great team. I can totally imagine him holding her in a backwards hug with her teasing him about helping the rookie just before she shoots a perfect bullseye, not noticing the smirk on his face. Hmm, you want it to rain? I think that could happen...

i so had a dream last night and it involved eric and natalia!

EDeN dreams are back with a vengeance! *does happy dance* About time too...

I love the EDeN dream, CSIMIAMIFAN24...you & I must be on the same brain wave! I didn't have a dream, but I did think of the same sort of scenario.
Only in mine, Rich shows back up & turns out to be someone working against the team who's using Natalia to get in on the inside. He then takes her hostage, ties her up & blindfolds her, & uses her as collateral for something he wants from the department. Rich sets up a camera device in the room Natalia is held hostage in, that manages to end up on the lab's computers..this is how Rich would get his point across to H & the team of his "trade".
Somewhere near the end while the team is still in search of her, Natalia manages to loosen her hands & while Rich is in her face she punches him, grabs the gun, puts it between his eyes & says "are you worried about my aim now?" ....Horatio of course then walks in pursuading her to hand him the gun, she does so, then walks out of the room past all the officers; enter Eric at the end of the hall, & 'Talia in his arms!

There ..that was my ficette of the day! :D

BTW...love the gun shooting scenario KARU!! :drool:

I love the EDeN dream, CSIMIAMIFAN24...you & I must be on the same brain wave! I didn't have a dream, but I did think of the same sort of scenario.

Looks like great minds do think alike! *:D* What are the odds of the both of you having similar dreams? By the way, I love both your scenarios... now if only TPTB were planning on doing something like that... *sighs*

now if only TPTB were planning on doing something like that... *sighs*
Oh honey, that would take creativity, which apparently tptb have absolutely none of! :angryrazz:

All they know how to do right now is take a good character & completely change him just so someone else will maybe notice him...yes, pathetic!! :rolleyes:

Natalia accepts him for the real man he is, or was...she didn't need for him to go through dramatic changes to see how she feels for him ...gadzooks...Im not even going to go there... simply pathetic. ;)

Now let's get back to that scenario of yours, KARU....they do make a damn good team...& Eric shows his concern for her so I could totally see that scene!! It would actually be quite sexy & comical!! But then that is our EDeN!! :p

Oh honey, that would take creativity, which apparently tptb have absolutely none of! :angryrazz:

Are you sure we can't replace them? There'd be a lot of positions to fill, but I'm sure that we can work something out. Then there would be many sexy and comical EDeN moments... emphasis on funny 'cause they already have the sexy down and those two need more funny light-hearted moments too! Wait, which people are gonna be the writers?

I think they would have to steal some of the Vegas writers, they're good at the comical stuff.

I do agree, though, more fun is what these two need, as well as other things. ;) But I miss the old Nat & the old Delko. Ever since Nick returned she just hasn't been the same, she's more serious now, she had that fun & sparky side when she was with Eric, & without him she's just - distant.

They need more of this:
http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pos=-11597
and this:
http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pos=-24549

:adore::adore::adore:

But I miss the old Nat & the old Delko. Ever since Nick returned she just hasn't been the same, she's more serious now, she had that fun & sparky side when she was with Eric, & without him she's just - distant.

Me too... hmmm maybe we oughta borrow some of the LV writers. They need some humour to offset the drama and that could be the first step to getting back to their fun sparky selves. *sighs and crosses fingers* Until the new season starts, we could just come up with new ideas for EDeN... *pokes TPTB* Hey, do you think that TPTB reads the thread? I know that some writers visit the threads once in a while...

all i know is im ready for the new season!!!! i want to see what they have in store for us!!!! bring it on already! i cant wait much longer! :)

Hey, do you think that TPTB reads the thread? I know that some writers visit the threads once in a while...

According to Corey Miller, he said in an interview not too long ago (coincidentally when discussing the latest "ship" *not our ship* buzz), that they do read message boards BUT that they have to do what is best for the show, regardless of the fans reactions. ;)

I actually think tptb proved this already times before. Speedle dying. Yelina leaving. EDeN's relationship. Horatio marrying marisol. Cal/Jake's relationship....it's like tptb deliver & make official what the fans AREN'T expecting. heehee...we got it made with EDEN!!!

Yeah, apparently fans can squee & coo all they want; they may decide to throw out a bone & touch base with a certain subject...but that doesn't always mean tptb will fully deliver the goods!!;)
Which is fine by me...because EDeN has enough (official) romantic history left open for exploring later!! :p

Hmmm...new ideas for EDeN? What do you have in mind? I'm all for fun, a little angst, some pure EDeN sexiness, some near death & fluff.....yeah, I want it all!!! but since EDeN has already had the "sexiness", some fun, & a smidge of angst; then I think we need a little more of that along with the near death & fluff!! Cool?

They actually read the threads? Cool... it doesn't matter if they do things differently. I just want to give them something good to read... food for thought if you will. It was pretty luck off us to get official EDeN for a little while at least, so I'll give them that much.

but since EDeN has already had the "sexiness", some fun, & a smidge of angst; then I think we need a little more of that along with the near death & fluff!! Cool?

Oh yeah, definitely... and don't forget the humour. There's been so much drama lately that they need some funny moments once in a while... for some reason, I keep picturing my lip scenario from the last thread. Remember that?

Awhh yes...the EDeN lip size difference :lol: I love it...& Im pretty sure Eric loved her lips & everything else as well ;)

I'd actually love to see Natalia grab his face, puckering his lips while she teases him about his big lips ...lovingly mind you, like she adores them, cause you know she does... then maybe she can make the comment about her lip size & the whole baby thing. :p

just want to give them something good to read... food for thought if you will.
Exactly.... me too!

So note to tptb: give us a break here, you know it was good with EDeN & there's so much more you can do with them - I'll quote a little something that my dear friend FLO forwarded me today (a comment in an article about 'Miami's latest love story')...."if you want sexual tension & romance, go back to the drawing board - Eric & Natalia were an excellent fit!"

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID THIS BETTER!!!! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back