EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: MJ, that pic from the "shoulder fix" would look kind of naughty if we didn't know what was actually going on in the scene. :lol:

*chokes on her apple juice* Now that you mention it, last year I was channel surfing and I came across the scene, out of context of course, for the first time... I swear, I thought they were doing something gutterville worthy. Man was I disappointed when I realized that he was fixing her arm!

**GASP - pulls EDeN off the 2nd page quicky***

All the polls took over the first page :vulcan:

Man was I disappointed when I realized that he was fixing her arm
:p It didn't disappoint me!! I loved it all the same, but yeah, a gutterville moment would have been excellent! Still the "embrace" is near the top of my faves list ...;)

I think we need another one of those but with something much more major involved & this time Nat giving the hug instead.
Alot of people in Eric's condition (from what I've read) can have problems later with swelling & so on - can't remember word for word the issue, but it had something to do with tissue & blood - anyhow, what happens is they can easily fall into unconciousness, or worse - coma. I'm not for the coma part (unless it was just for a day or two) but I could go for Eric having some kind of relapse....just so I could see Natalia freak out over him & be all lovey-dovey thinking the worst....then enter that embrace that I just suggested!! :p

Then again, if Eric were to lapse into a coma - wouldn't that be completely awesome if Nat was by his side & he squeezed her hand or muttered her name !??!?!!!!!! :D:D
Maybe somehow the coma could actually reverse his condition a little :shifty: Watch it backfire - Horatio would hug him & then Eric would think he was in love with him :lol:

**shoves Eric in a time capsule & ships him back to pre-shooting**

**shoves Eric in a time capsule & ships him back to pre-shooting**

I'm all for that! I miss the old Eric and his hair... I do like the idea of Natalia looking after him if he suffers a relapse. It'd give them much needed bonding time and I'm sure that he won't mind having her as his nurse. Now we just have to work on getting Eric to remember you-know-what...

I miss the old Eric and his hair
me too...me too! :( He looks good bald, but it's like it's a constant reminder of his injury...does that sound wierd? :shifty: and I hate seeing him walk around so pathetic like he's yearning for a puppy :rolleyes: That's just not Eric.

do like the idea of Natalia looking after him if he suffers a relapse. It'd give them much needed bonding time

I don't like things "overdone" with this type of show - it would be good done with a subtle tone & then have it just go from there with things evolving back to the way they used to be. Like maybe if he ever does have a relapse or slips into some sort of coma - I'd love to see just 2 plain & simple things from each of them.
From Natalia - a simple gesture, a hug, or a shed tear, holding his hand, kissing his forehead...any of these would work.
From Eric: Him saying her name (with his eyes closed & before she actually speaks) or squeezing her hand.
Nothing overdramatic, ok a song in the background would be nice too;)

Just enough for us to wonder Hmmm did he say her name (or squeeze her hand) because he's thinking of her? Did he just know she was there?
Ya know, one of those things that just leave us guessing, but at the same time we would totally know where it would lead them back to. :luvlove:

Last edited:
I don't like things "overdone" with this type of show - it would be good done with a subtle tone & then have it just go from there with things evolving back to the way they used to be.

Oh definitely... let's save the bolder gestures for when they're at home. Besides, it's a turn-off if it's all dramatic... I prefer the subtle ones as long as there's plenty of them. *pokes TPTB* Does my doing that have any effect on you guys at all? *snatches away special brownies* NO! Bad TPTB! *glares at new intern* Quit giving them those... here, give 'em these. *whips out her home made triple chocolate chunk cookies* That ougtha last them for the season...

Last edited:
"Why I get hungry after reading your posts - I do not know ;)

I'd like to see at least one of those bolder "at home" gestures though. :drool:

I think there's a lot of potential for these characters because everything they went through in thier relationship was left sorta "unfinished". Like we said before...lots of plotholes!! Too many, in my opinion. For the most part though, these 2 just have what it takes to pull off being a true couple, just as they did before.
A little angst here & there, some love here & there, loads of sexual chemistry written all over it ...which is a MUST on this show & EDEN HAS IT!!! That is what makes a "perfect" TVcouple!!
"I love you - you're perfect = snoooooooooooooze
" I love you (one day) - don't piss me off (the next day) - I was wrong, I love you again - you're hot - now OFF TO THE BEDROOM TO MAKE UP :devil: = uhmm yeah, way more enjoyable to watch!

Nat just has the best attitude too sometimes :lol: They can both throw out the "tude" & I love that, cause Nat doesn't hold back & Eric always winds up feeling like crap & knows he's wrong (sometimes vice versa) - enter: puppy dog eyes & lots of this :devil::drool::devil:!!!

Whoops! I guess I mentioned my cooking one too many times... I'm a foodie if you haven't already guessed. I specialize in desserts.

A little angst here & there, some love here & there, loads of sexual chemistry written all over it ...which is a MUST on this show & EDEN HAS IT!!! That is what makes a "perfect" TVcouple!!

Exactly! I don't like it when everything's "I love you - you're perfect" all the time. First of all, there's no way that kind of relationship exists in real life and second of all, it reminds me of those '50s sitcoms with those cookie-cutter relationships. Now, "I love you (one day) - don't piss me off (the next day) - I was wrong, I love you again - you're hot - now OFF TO THE BEDROOM TO MAKE UP :devil:" is much more modern and interesting to me personally. I don't get why TPTB didn't show that part of their relationship... they ought to do that one of these days when Eric's back to his old self.

I've been married 10 years & everytime I unload my hubby drama to my Mom she always tells me , THAT'S NORMAL - you wouldn't have a good relationship without it ;)

I don't get why TPTB didn't show that part of their relationship...

They kinda did a little. They just didn't give us the droolworthy making up, which Im sure Eric & Natalia did off screen at home. ;):p

But there was 'Driven'. I hated that they didn't actually show how the tiff started, they just threw it in there that Natalia, obviously concerned about Marisol, asked him about her & he flipped out. He then apologises for being rude, but a little more of all that would've been nice to actually see.
'Collision' was a good one too. Very wishywashy on both thier parts. Eric was all thrilled when he saw her in the hall calling out 'Talia & running to her. Then the moment she asks about the case, he gets frustrated again.
The ending was ultimate though :luvlove: **damn elevator**:brickwall:
Hell, there were lots of those "this way one epi/other way next epi" for them. They had such a good thing going until Mr. Bullet took over the real Delko.

I finally reached CSI Level One! *does happy dance* Wow, you've been married for ten years? *applauds* Congrats! And your mom's right by the way...

The ending was ultimate though :luvlove: **damn elevator**:brickwall:

I saw that scene... for once. I was waiting for something to happen but then the elevator had to interrupt them. What do you think would have happened if the elevator didn't come at that moment? Maybe the would have made a date to talk when they're off the clock...

I personally got the feeling that something mushy was about to be said between them, mostly from Eric.;) He looked like he was the one who got ready to speak first. It was a *sigh* wonderful moment.

"I'm fine Eric...& we're fine." ummm...yeah...her eyes are speaking for her...
normal_800.jpg

:adore::adore::adore: see the cheek sticking out from his big smile...
normal_817-1.jpg

**ahem** the eyes...the eyes;)
normal_799.jpg

LOOKS A LOT LIKE HAPPINESS TO ME! :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

I personally got the feeling that something mushy was about to be said between them, mostly from Eric.;)

Me too... those pictures just scream major moment coming up! If only TPTB didn't think of disrupting them.... or maybe Eric should stop wasting time and say that he feels for her for once. I'm itching to lock both of them in a closet...

That is the worst part about this situation, it just falling off the rails for no apparent reason. That's irritating. She slept with Nick, it was nuts but I can at least give Nat the benefit of the doubt here. He was scary & abusive & her ex-husband. It's not like she would have been safe coming out & saying "I want to be with someone else".

That would have been like signing her death warrant & Eric's!! So, at least she had a reasonable excuse to be confused. Overall, I don't think it was enough for Natalia OR ERIC to just wash away every bit of feelings & attraction they have for each other- nope- I think something is still there lingering & will pop up later in some way shape or form ....tptb likes those little kickers ;).

I think something is still there lingering & will pop up later in some way shape or form ....tptb likes those little kickers ;).

At least EDeN wasn't completely eradicated... there's still looks and touches here and there. I'm glad that they still do that 'cause it would be completely unrealistic if there wasn't any contact between the two. Now if only they'd move onto something like Natalia touching his shoulder or Eric fixing a cut for her...

The touches & looks here & there are great, but considering thier past it's still unrealistic as hell that they don't talk about it. It's understandable though with this type of show.

In a way, I do think Natalia needed the space , I hate it, but with this kind of show she needed the chance to fully train, develop that aspect, & most importantly -rid Nick from her life for good.

But, as we've said before, that's all done & taken care of now. It should be time to get her out of that job driven mode & loosen her back up a bit, which I think she's coming around a little now that she got her gun permit.

I hope to see more of that, but also combined with some reconnecting between her & Eric. I think she would be very good for him because she's great at showing the care & concern for Eric, it's not about the job with her. Plus she would treat it with tough love - she knows just when to baby him & when to bring him down to earth when he's out of hand.

In the same way she went to him in 'Shock' about Marisol. She wasn't afraid to give it him strait that he was wrong & that it was Marisol & H's decision, but she did it with compassion, & he still knew that she was concerned about him.

" it's not your decision to make. She just wants to be happy Eric, ... & I know that's what her brother wants too"
:adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back