EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but considering thier past it's still unrealistic as hell that they don't talk about it.

I thought that TPTB was supposed to keep the show realisitic... I mean, no matter how crazy the case, you need the science to back it up. I guess you could say that the same applies for EDeN. But like you said, it gives them a little more opportunity to reconnect. I just wish they would show a moment or two...

...or 3 or 4... or 5 or 6 :D C'mon, they seriously owe us!!!

I think we need an intervention here. Eric needs to go to rehab for a while & get his head straitened out. It would make much more sense to have him leave for a short while then to keep him running around the lab doing fine one week, & then screwing up the next. Can I just pray he'd come back with a full head of hair & being the real Delko again. **sigh** He's missed....oh, & I'll add to that Natalia having a sweet goodbye to him before he goes. ;)

What do you suppose the chances are of having Dr. Phil oddly show up involved in a murder case & we somehow get these 2 locked in a room with him?! :shifty: Oprah....Maury....anyone, anyone?
Dr.'s MJ & KARU??? :p I'll surgically remove the bullet from his brain while you talk some sense into him - K?

Dr.'s MJ & KARU??? :p

Hmm, that's not a bad idea... I've been wanting to put my first year of psych to good use. *rubs hands gleefully* Not to mention your keen observations would stop any denials from those two. I say we have them come here to have sessions... I'm gonna be starting second year so I can play psychiatrist while I'm learning. What do you think?

hahhaa...I think tptb need our numbers....and to do some better researching!! ;)

Ok- well here's your exam, what exactly would you say to them if you had them here?
..and mind you, Eric does have a bullet in his brain - he has a tendency of confusing words. I say we just give him a good whack & throw Natalia on top of him...then run like hell & lock the door behind us :lol:

Ok- well here's your exam, what exactly would you say to them if you had them here?
..and mind you, Eric does have a bullet in his brain - he has a tendency of confusing words. I say we just give him a good whack & throw Natalia on top of him...then run like hell & lock the door behind us :lol:

Easy, just ask them outright about their relationship and have them discuss the events surrounding the course of their relationship so I can get a feel of what I'm dealing with here. Then I'll know where to go from there... of course, I could always lock them in here if they're being particularly stubborn so they can let it all out! Remember the tears for fears theory where you yell out all your frustrations? It's therapeutic and I doubt that their feelings won't be a secret for much longer...

I agree.:p

I would first ask them to tell me what went wrong in the relationship.
I'd looove to see them fumble around trying to find the right answer, because there wasn't a real reason. They didn't dislike each other, there's no animosity there, so personally, I'd kill to see them try & wiggle around that!! It would be another one of these moments: "uh...*eyes widen*...I jus..*shrugs*...uhh... *looks at each other*....well we...uh.. *gulp*"

ya know those Sonic commercials where the 2 guys are always saying something stupid & then right at the end it makes that "punch" sound? Ok well that's the sound I just wanted to make after that. ;)

Hmmm....tears for fears theory huh? That would work too. They need to get into a nice heated argument about thier relationship. It would probably do them some good!! Let's see ...*taps chin*...stuck out in the everglades....*ahem*cough* during a light rainshower....the hummer is broke down & the cell phones aren't working. ARGUE & dig into that past for crying out loud...it's not as if it doesn't exist!! :wtf:

I'd kill to see them try & wiggle around that!! It would be another one of these moments: "uh...*eyes widen*...I jus..*shrugs*...uhh... *looks at each other*....well we...uh.. *gulp*"

*snickers* Maybe we should film the reaction and pass it on to TPTB... then we could say we have proof! That oughta give EDeN more air time... oh and I love the idea of them arguing in the rain out in the Everglades. But can we sneak a camera there somehow? *shakes head* Then again, those two need some privacy...

Stuck out in the rain at Everglades...that sounds like a nice scene, they could actually talk...or do other things....wow I think that TPTB writers should consider this senario....

I want to SEE this happen!!! IT NEEDS to happen. It's nonsense, this let's play EDeN in pure denial garbage. We all know it's there ready to come to the surface at any time.

I agree they need some major privacy. Some one on one interaction every now & again isn't going to hurt them. We defintily need some more of that "natalia concerned (& the good old Eric smiles..hehe)" like in the finale.....& somehow, I just think that we will ;)

Oh & welcome back NATI!!:p

Hey nati, good to see you back here!

I agree they need some major privacy. Some one on one interaction every now & again isn't going to hurt them.

Oh definitely... as much as we'd love to see what goes on behind the scenes, those two need some moments to themselves. I think we'd know if something good happened by the next day by how they interact with each other... it leaves more to the imagination and we'd speculate endlessly while they share a knowing look. So it wouldn't be so bad...

EDeN beauties of the day...
Season 4.... when it all started
csi-EDeN-1.jpg

a year later...season 5... still going...
Natalia20.jpg

another year later...season 6...AND STILL going
6x05_Miami1333.jpg

Now seriously - how can you not wonder what's ahead for them with these bits of loveliness strait from TPTB!?!;) It's always something with these two!
That's why it's impossible to look at thier interaction & not be able to see that something is still there, especially when it's moments like these.

I would have brought over the EDeN caps from the finale also, but I don't have them.
Overall, I could never look at 2 people who were once a couple & still have moments like this, but then think of them as "oh they're nothing"...it's just impossible to do...or to believe..& that's why I don't!! :D:thumbsup::D

*looks at pics* TPTB must be out of their minds if they think there's nothing there! Maybe the genius behind EDeN is sneaking those gratuitous scenes in for us... remind me so send him/her a batch of my gourmet triple chocolate chunk cookies. They seem to like them...

Well, it's tptb who are writing & directing this stuff ,so I do tend to think that THEY are more in clue of the future than most viewers. I just think timing is what it's all about with them & what's going on in the "here & now" sorta thing. There's got to be a bigger reason why they're keeping EDeN so close though...

I'm not so sure about the genious part. I mean if there's a story being told for a certain arc, then the writer has to go along with it regardless, so it's probably one of the producers who we would have to thank for it. I noticed a lot of the good EDeN epis were written by Marc Guggenheimer, several by Marc Dube, Sunil Nayer (Silencer- ha- I love him for that), several by John Haynes, as well as Elizabeth Devine, who actually penned 3.

The only one who stuck out was Dean Widenman (Collision - another goody) wonder where he's at??
Then there's Corey Miller who wrote 'Internal Affairs' - really Im not sure if I should love him or hate him for it, but I love him for the scene in 'Going Ballistic'.

Marc Dube also wrote Miami Confidental which was one of my only fave epis from last season, & the only one Nat-centered, so maybe he is just good at writing for Natalia.

All the same, their romantic chemistry is undeniable...I think tptb saw it in season 4 when Nat first appeared. I wonder sometimes if they had a hard time choosing Eva or Alana for which part. I don't know who grabbed what first...I think Eva, but every once in a while I'll switch them around to try & picture Alana with Eric as Nat's role & vice versa. It kinda makes me gag :lol:
It just wouldn't have fit in my opinion. Adam & Eva are just perfect together...very natural...& there's no way anyone can look at them & see a brother/sister bond or "co-worker bond", which in my eyes just makes them all the more better! :p

I noticed a lot of the good EDeN epis were written by Marc Guggenheimer, several by Marc Dube, Sunil Nayer (Silencer- ha- I love him for that), several by John Haynes, as well as Elizabeth Devine, who actually penned 3.

Really? Remind me to send them a batch of my cookies... *snatches mushrooms and special brownies from the board room table* I would like to see a couple of them collaborate on an EDeN case together. Since we already know what one is capable of, I wonder what kind of episode would we get with two...

Some of them were with 2 writers. Marc G. & Ildy M. wrote '3-way' which was thier first scene together; E.Devine & John Haynes wrote 'Skeletons'.
I couldn't find who wrote 'Payback', but Marc G. also did 'Urban Hellraisers' so I think he might be my fave. :p **sends cookies & love**

Ya know, to me they don't have to reunite so quickly. In all honesty, I feel a little like I'm drowning in the soap bubbles here lately. When I can relate this show to freaking Zoey 101 (my kid's show), 90210, & Days of our Lives- then yeah , it's *blaahckh worthy* - so I'd love to just see EDeN play off each other for a while - like how they did with Nick's return. It was there, they had a story, they played off of it, it was development & it was nice. Wasn't at all overdone!

That's what I miss. Not that I don't want the mushy, fluff, & steaminess later ( or a little in between :p) - but- for now I just want to see them reconnect, & for the show to make some sense again with some good interaction with all of them!!

I think it would be nice to see them "swap" what they need. You're going "huh?" right? Let me explain....Natalia is the brain, which Eric needs a little help with obviously; On the other hand, Eric still has great strength with his shooting skills & being out on the field, which Natalia seems to struggle with. Yes, I like to think she's getting better at it, but she could still use the guidance, & who knows really how good her arm is.

So Natalia can help him re-learn all the lab staff, & Eric can whip her into shape out on the field...maybe even with a nice little shooting instruction scene. *pictures it* Eric standing close behind her (like he always does).. his face next to hers; hands guiding her aim ...lots of touches here & there...some glances & smiles to go along with it....:drool: Maybe outdoors in the rain..Im obsessed with the rain :lol: can you tell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back