EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you all think that Eric should talk to Nat?

Oh definitely... Natalia's always been the one to initiate talking about serious subject matters so I want to see Eric approach her for once. *pokes Eric this time* You got that hombre? Go to your lady and talk! You can do whatever you want afterwards :devil:...

The big problem here is that our dear Eric is absolutely clueless!! When & if it's ever thrown in his face, then YES, he needs to stand & be a big man & then they both need to square things out....& then officially make up of course. ;)

What would be nice is if he would just realize all this for himself & let the guilt eat at him a bit. His mind is so messed up due to Mr.Bullet, who knows what he's thinking when it comes to Nat..I mean, obviously he didn't get a clue that she was a bit jealous in 'Burned' & then just stood there like an idiot. Okay you dummy...she already questioned you once & is questioning it AGAIN....GET A CLUE BUD!

I think the first move should actually be Natalia. Not in the sense that she goes to talk to him or pulls a (sorry) Lindsay, but he needs to CLEARLY SEE that she still wants to be with him, 'cause I still think part of this problem is also all the confusion in where he stands with her.

If he sees (or hears - I choose Ryan) that Nat still holds a torch for him then that will just open up a whole new can of worms!!!!! :p
Somewhere deep down in Eric, that EDeN flame is still flickerin'....& it is in Natalia too! They just need the right damn moment to get it to surface. I choose Natalia facing death.;)

Ooh, or maybe she can just get hit by a bullet that knicks the side of her, she lies unconcious (cause ya know TPTB like to overdramatize) & Eric THINKS she's been shot!! C'mon , you can't tell me you wouldn't want to see his reaction if she went down right in front of him;)

If he sees (or hears - I choose Ryan) that Nat still holds a torch for him then that will just open up a whole new can of worms!!!!! :p

*raises eyebrow* Ya think? Though I would like to see that happen one of these days... *pokes TPTB* You know what, that should happen... can you imagine the look on Eric's face when he hears the news? Wish I could have Ryan take a picture of it... maybe you can use it or a new avatar MJ.

Indeed I'd love to see Eric's reaction!
Did the team knew about Eric and Nat when they were dating? I think that except Ryan none else knew...if Eric get's back with Nat *close eyes and crosses fingers* and then the team finds out about both times (one before and one after the shot) what they reaction would be?

Quote:
*raises eyebrow* Ya think?

Yes I absloutley do. Why? Because these are characters on a made up TVshow, not real life- & if TPTB are going to choose to make Natalia have more feelings than she already does then we know there will eventually be some kind of story there & THAT will open the can of worms!

There's already obvious signs that she cares & that he cares; & Natalia began to show that worried side for Eric in the last 2 epis & that's a good sign too that her feelings could be becoming deeper. If that's the case, then no, I don't believe that TPTB would just have her wanting him & it not turning into a story.

Besides, there's no reason why she wouldn't still want him ,love him, like him, whatever you want to call it - What got in Nat's way was Nick; she didn't just up & decide she was bored with Eric.
Given Nat's abusive background, she isn't likely going to trust & fall for just anyone & she knows without a doubt that Eric would never physically hurt her. TPTB always prove that to her! No one with her past (with Nick) would be running to fall in love with someone they barely know or trust- & TPTB have built up Eric (of all people) to be THE guy who is so against what she had to go through in her marraige - it's as if TPTB are making him an obvious choice for her.;)

Did the team knew about Eric and Nat when they were dating
Oh hell honey EVERYONE KNEW :p
Alexx was the first to see the sign in 'Payback' when she interrupted thier "conversation". She asked if she could speak to him & Nat replied "you can have him". Alexx gave Eric "that look" & asked slighly what was going on. Eric grinned ear to ear, laughed & said "nothin". Then when Alexx left she looked at Natalia & then back at Eric with "that look again"....Eric still grinning & staring at Nat through the glass. So uh yeah Alexx knew something was up.

Then Ryan found out 'Silencer' ..obvious.

If Calleigh didn't know than she's not as smart as they expect us to believe, because in 'Rampage' when Gloria smashed out Nat's window, Calleigh said to Eric she heard he was having girl troubles when Eric replied that Gloria had been messing with who he had "been with" & that she was messing with Natalia. Plus before that she had the suspicion that Natalia thought she was pregnant. Then later in 'looks could kill' Calleigh had this conversation with Natalia.
Calleigh: I heard you had an unexpected visitor.
Nat: Eric?
Calleigh: He's just concerned for you.
So apparently Eric would have talked with Calleigh about his concern for Natalia.

Jake also knew. ('Intenal Affairs') He mentioned to Natalia during interrogation that she dated Eric Delko.

Eric also told Agent Cole when he was ticked off about the mole.
So, if all these people knew - then Im sure word made it around.

Oh & lastly, that police officer woman...oh what's her name?? Damn. Patti..PAULA. Blonde hair always in a bun.
In 'Skeletons' when Natalia was getting into the elevator & told Eric" I'm late" he held the doors open & Paula goes "um, it's easier to just push the button", then Eric held Natalia by the hand & walked her out of the elevator. Think she knows too? Well if I saw 2 co-workers in the middle of something that tense & he held the girl's hand then - yeah - I would think something was going on there.

hehe ...I love it when you give me the chance to recap this couple :adore:

Quote:
*raises eyebrow* Ya think?
Yes I absloutley do. Why? Because these are characters on a made up TVshow, not real life- & if TPTB are going to choose to make Natalia have more feelings than she already does then we know there will eventually be some kind of story there & THAT will open the can of worms!

There's already obvious signs that she cares & that he cares; & Natalia began to show that worried side for Eric in the last 2 epis & that's a good sign too that her feelings could be becoming deeper. If that's the case, then no, I don't believe that TPTB would just have her wanting him & it not turning into a story.

Besides, there's no reason why she wouldn't still want him ,love him, like him, whatever you want to call it - What got in Nat's way was Nick; she didn't just up & decide she was bored with Eric.
Given Nat's abusive background, she isn't likely going to trust & fall for just anyone & she knows without a doubt that Eric would never physically hurt her. TPTB always prove that to her! No one with her past (with Nick) would be running to fall in love with someone they barely know or trust- & TPTB have built up Eric (of all people) to be THE guy who is so against what she had to go through in her marraige - it's as if TPTB are making him an obvious choice for her.;)

Did the team knew about Eric and Nat when they were dating
Oh hell honey EVERYONE KNEW :p
Alexx was the first to see the sign in 'Payback' when she interrupted thier "conversation". She asked if she could speak to him & Nat replied "you can have him". Alexx gave Eric "that look" & asked slighly what was going on. Eric grinned ear to ear, laughed & said "nothin". Then when Alexx left she looked at Natalia & then back at Eric with "that look again"....Eric still grinning & staring at Nat through the glass. So uh yeah Alexx knew something was up.

Then Ryan found out 'Silencer' ..obvious.

If Calleigh didn't know than she's not as smart as they expect us to believe, because in 'Rampage' when Gloria smashed out Nat's window, Calleigh said to Eric she heard he was having girl troubles when Eric replied that Gloria had been messing with who he had "been with" & that she was messing with Natalia. Plus before that she had the suspicion that Natalia thought she was pregnant. Then later in 'looks could kill' Calleigh had this conversation with Natalia.
Calleigh: I heard you had an unexpected visitor.
Nat: Eric?
Calleigh: He's just concerned for you.
So apparently Eric would have talked with Calleigh about his concern for Natalia.

Jake also knew. ('Intenal Affairs') He mentioned to Natalia during interrogation that she dated Eric Delko.

Eric also told Agent Cole when he was ticked off about the mole.
So, if all these people knew - then Im sure word made it around.

Oh & lastly, that police officer woman...oh what's her name?? Damn. Patti..PAULA. Blonde hair always in a bun.
In 'Skeletons' when Natalia was getting into the elevator & told Eric" I'm late" he held the doors open & Paula goes "um, it's easier to just push the button", then Eric held Natalia by the hand & walked her out of the elevator. Think she knows too? Well if I saw 2 co-workers in the middle of something that tense & he held the girl's hand then - yeah - I would think something was going on there.

hehe ...I love it when you give me the chance to recap this couple :adore:

nice recap there mjszud... i thought stetler knew about them too.

i thought stetler knew about them too.

That is still a little unclear. Stetler thought or thinks that something's going on between them - we aren't sure if he actually knows of thier history together, but I'd say given that nearly everyone else knows then surely he does too. Plus he's so nosy, God love him - I could see EDeN being a future target for him since he's already stuck his nose in the others' business....& he's already suspicious of that EDeN embrace....haha & so am I. ;)

....& he's already suspicious of that EDeN embrace....haha & so am I. ;)

*replays Eric fixing Natalia's shoulder* You're not the only one seeing something suspicious. Is it just me or did they hold on to each other just a little too long? Methinks they miss each other... subconsciously of course. Heaven forbid if either of them let the other know that. All hell would break loose again. *thinks it over* Then again, bring it on TPTB!

Oh for crying out loud...let all hell break loose - who cares ...muwhaaahhaaa

Is it just me or did they hold on to each other just a little too long? Methinks they miss each other...

It's not just you, hun. ;) I mean sure her arm was sore, & she looked like she could have passed out, but from the moment that box fell Eric was clinged to her side rubbing her arms. And look at the way he his arm was wrapped around her waist & the other was holding onto her hand...not to mention they were chest SQUISHED to chest!! :adore: :drool: **thud**

6x05_Miami1332-1.jpg

AHA! A LITTLE BIT OF FORESHADOWING I WOULD SAY!!:D:D,

You know, I tend to think that Natalia's concerns for Eric began way back in Season 4. Anyone remember the scene in "Rampage" when she came into the lab to talk to Eric about Marisol's wedding. Even though they had since split, she was definitely trying to reach out to help him in some small way.

I'm telling you folks, patience will pay off. They're just to good a pair to just let slip by. This will happen.

^^ YEP!! *whispers* it was 'shock'

normal_513-1.jpg

Most definitly!!
and this one ...only moments before Eric went out into the field & was shot...

normal_mia-0514-059-1.jpg

...see the way she watched him walk away... uh huhh...yeah ;)

It's always been there :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove: and always will be!​

Oh for crying out loud...let all hell break loose - who cares ...muwhaaahhaaa

I had a feeling that you wouldn't mind... we'd all like to see Eric and Natalia in that position again! Maybe doublehelix is right, there could be a little foreshadowing... I don't know how we missed that for so long. By the way MJ, I love the pics... oh, and I voted on the poll you set up. Let's hope results will show next season...

:lol: MJ, that pic from the "shoulder fix" would look kind of naughty if we didn't know what was actually going on in the scene. :lol:

I'm telling you folks, patience will pay off. They're just to good a pair to just let slip by. This will happen.

I love your optimism (did I spell that correctly? lol). I just hope you're right. I don't really have a lot of faith in the writers anymore. :lol:

that pic from the "shoulder fix" would look kind of naughty

I know...haha....I hit gutterville everytime I see it :drool: I always thought it looked like the cover of a romance novel *ahem * next time you do this PTB give them less clothes though KK?!!:p
Its just...yeah...I'll stop here before I go too far & disobey the PG-13 rules. :shifty:

I don't really have a lot of faith in the writers anymore. :lol:
I do, but then again I don't. Right now they badly need to remove-head-from-rear ....BUT AT SOME POINT this will all have to change. I mean, they can't necessarily play off the same thing forever.
Something will give eventually & Eric can only be "post-trauma Eric Delko" for so long before they will need to change things up a bit.

Believe me, my patience has worn thin also, but 'Miami' still has a ways to go before ending the series so who knows what sneaky ideas TPTB actually have in store. They love to build things up, overexpose them & then never fully deliver...especially when it's something so overdramatized & forced. Unlike EDeN.

What faith I do have is just the little things that TPTB HAVE ALREADY put into them. THERE IS A STORY THERE.... it's not as if EDeN was the average ship built up from flirty moments of "what could be". What was there, was there,& on the level of intimacy!! They can't simply just erase that or make it go away.
I just think they have something up thier sleeves for the future. I've said it a million times... if Natalia was only meant to be a one season love interest for Eric then she would have been long gone at the end of season 4.
For that matter, had the intention been to make Eric with another woman come to light, then why the hell still play off EDeN (& rather far away from the other) coincidentally right up to the point of him being shot in the head?!

Seriously.... there could have been a million ways to end EDeN for good with the Mole fiasco & start something new at that point with something else BEFORE he had his accident. That may have made sense...but TPTB didn't do that, they kept up with Eric & Natalia literally moments before his shooting. And even now as "gone" as post trauma Eric seems to be, the care is still there & shows.;)

But on saying that...given Eric's injury, his struggling, & his already shown "out of nowhere" attitude - I really think things will get worse for him & he'll get close to falling off the deep end. Time for Natalia. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back