EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please accept my humblest apologies.

Of course I accept :angel:

Romantic comedies don't seem to be her kind of thing
Really? See I think she would have some. Not that she's a big sap or anything but surely she would at least own one good romantic comedy, & for all we know Eric could own a few himself ;) He'd probably fake it & tell Natalia they were Marisol's dvds. :lol:
But seriously, I could see both of them having a romantic (& mushy) side to them!! ...and of course all kinds of smokin' hot sexiness too :drool: - methinks that's why these 2 are so damn perfect together. :adore:

Because I feel like spreading some Eden love...
csi-EDeN.jpg

Please accept my humblest apologies.

No worries... you can definitely post anytime you want.

surely she would at least own one good romantic comedy, & for all we know Eric could own a few himself ;) He'd probably fake it & tell Natalia they were Marisol's dvds. :lol:

Maybe she could own one or two... it wouldn't hurt, but I don't know any smart romantic comedies. Maybe Down with Love or Pride and Prejudice? Anything Jane Austen has romantic comedy elements in it.

*snickers* Now I can totally picture Eric having a couple of rom coms in the way back of his DVD shelf... I can just imagine the look on his face when Natalia decides to dig into his DVD collection and unearth that guilty pleasure :lol:...

Well we must not forget that these two are the hottest science nerds that exist in television...somewhere amongst the action is probably some science style movies or documentaries. Let's see, Eric would be one to watch Animal Planet to catch episodes of under water documentaries or that show where they catch the crabs. Hmmm...what would Nat watch. 48 hours? CSI? Cold Case? :lol:
I could so see them spending the evening alone, having dinner, then sitting down to watch CSI ...& then being like "oh, that would never happen".

Let's see, Eric would be one to watch Animal Planet to catch episodes of under water documentaries or that show where they catch the crabs. Hmmm...what would Nat watch. 48 hours? CSI? Cold Case? :lol:

Now why didn't I think of that? Of course they would watch science channels. They'd probably watch March of the Penguins and documentaries like that... I can imagine Natalia loving the penguins, especially the baby ones while Eric's thinking what do they have that I don't?... he'd probably be a little jealous.

*snickers* Natalia would so watch CSI and Law and Order... though she'd probably think that the shows are nowhere near accurate. That's what she thinks... *sneaks hidden cameras out of the lab* Wanna bet? Ooh, maybe she watches Criminal Minds! Eric and Natalia totally remind me of Morgan and Garcia so they'd probably think wonder where they got the inspiration for those characters?... *looks meaningfully at the two* 'Nuff said.

March of the Penguins
:guffaw:you and your penguins!:guffaw:Yeah, I could see it too.

They would totally watch Criminal Minds!! Morgan has always reminded me of Eric too, but not so much Garcia/Natalia. The flirtiness I can totally see though, I love thier interaction. ;)
This is kinda off topic but there was an epi once about Russian mobs & every time Morgan called out the Russian daughter's name, which was Natalia, I was like NOOO, you're saying it wrong...roll the tongue like Eric does!!!
The fact that the girls name was Natalia & she was Russian like Eric made me all giddy. :D

I think when Eva & Adam had thier first scene in "three - way" & TPTB saw sparks fly from thier pants it was immediate inspiration!! THAT'S CHEMISTRY!!! All they have to do is stand next to each other & it's just :drool::drool::drool:

I hug & kiss all over the person (of TPTB) behind EDeN being a couple!!! My undying love goes out to whoever it was!! Apparently it was someone who hadn't been eating those special mushrooms that someone snuck in the writer's room midseason5. :brickwall:
...back off the mushrooms & the special brownies PTB!!!

Oh ...but I do send a kiss out to whoever wrote "is there a reunion in the cards" in CSI magazine ;);) Hell...if THEY can see the lingering chemistry & question it , then SO CAN WE!!! :beer:

What about Bones? It has both the job association and the dating-co-worker. I can see them watching it together, talking about the skeletons,saying that they are nowhere close to near, and then wondering why Booth and Brennan aren't already dating.....*daydreaming* such a nice picture in my head....

Apparently it was someone who hadn't been eating those special mushrooms that someone snuck in the writer's room midseason5. :brickwall:
...back off the mushrooms & the special brownies PTB!!!

*sneaks her own homemade treats into the board room* There... now we just have to wait until the mushrooms, special brownies and whatever else they ate wears off. *glares at the new intern* Oh and where do I send this to for "Is there a reunion in the cars?" *whips out double-decker chocolate fudge cake with white chocolate chunks and a case of Midori*

What about Bones? It has both the job association and the dating-co-worker.

How could I forget Bones? That would be so perfect... I can totally see them bonding over watching the show. Eric would so make fun of Brennan and Natalia would do the same with Booth.

We just need to make the writers think with a clear head and write what fans wanna see!! It would be so great if I could cast a spell on them and write exactly what I want! I know it's TV and not everyone can be happy...but come on! Three different franchises not one makes me happy!!!
*calms self down*
So what do you think Eric will do if he finds again his memory? (if he even lost it)

So what do you think Eric will do if he finds again his memory? (if he even lost it)

Have a long and serious talk with Natalia... they need to know where they stand with each other and hopefully move on together. *eyes TPTB* Now who was the genius behind EDeN? We need to have a talk with him/her... *snatches away new batch of mushrooms and special brownies* None of those for you!

Have a long and serious talk with Natalia

This is SOOO what they need to do that TPTB have never given them a chance to do!!! It pisses me off!!! It was bad enough after the whole Ryan triangle thing, they didn't talk about it - then the mole thing, again - no talking - Nick, NO TALK ....& now it's like Eric's stuck in
never-never-land & it's all left a mystery between these 2 that's been "set aside" :wtf::wtf::wtf: That is bullshit! (pardon me but It ticks me off)

There is so much apologizing that needs to be going on here, from both of them. It would be completely different if they just hated each other after the break up & la-dee-da...they just simply move on; but that isn't the case here! Why are TPTB just leaving it there wide open ?? Urks me to no end. Im tired of trying to be patient, can you tell!?! :scream:

Every time I watch 'Dead Air', 'One of our own', & 'Internal Affairs' I just want to scream. On one hand Im very happy that TPTB have left it so open that it could easily be explored later, but it NEEDS to happen soon...I'm so close to changing the channel already it's pathetic....it's dreadful!
EDeN needs to officially make up with a reunion kind of making up...that's the way it's supposed to happen on TV. It's been just sitting there lingering in the background since Eric was shot in the head (oddly enough:rolleyes:) CONTINUITY PEOPLE!! This isn't something that can be pushed aside & pretended that it never happened. 'CAUSE IT DID HAPPEN....and we want more EDeN !!!! **puts my claws back in...rrreeeer..hissss**

whips out double-decker chocolate fudge cake with white chocolate chunks and a case of Midori*

YUUUM. I'll take some of that too, thank you. :p

What shows would they watch together (besides the ones already mentioned)?

I think they would watch "Burn Notice". Eric would really like the action in that and the MacGyver-ness aspect of it. Natalia would like the kick-butt character of tough chick Fiona (plus the hot guys lol). I think they also might watch "Supernatural" together. I think they'd both get a kick out of Dean's smartalec-ness. :lol: "Psych" they would both probably get some chuckles out of. I think they'd watch "Monk" too and compare Monk's OCD quirks to Ryan's OCD quirks. :lol: They'd probably watch "In Plain Sight" as well. I think I can kind of see Nat watching "Army Wives" and having to talk Eric into watching it with her, but then he'd get into it, but refuse to admit he likes it. :lol:

Movies: Scary movies are good, Romantic comedies- I can see them watching something like "Wedding Crashers" together. And especially "Empire Records" :D

Quote:
whips out double-decker chocolate fudge cake with white chocolate chunks and a case of Midori*
YUUUM. I'll take some of that too, thank you. :p

*whips out forks and martini glasses* Help yourself... maybe I ougtha give some to Eric and Natalia. Lord knows they need it after what they've been put through. Maybe they could have the talk while they eat... hey, do you think there'll be a food fight? I'd like to see that on the show one of these days...

A food fight? It would deffinately be fine but.....it's CSI we are talking about... So you all think that Eric should talk to Nat? That's what I was thinking! I big nice talk, part of it in the show we can imagine the rest, in which they'll explaine everything. How will make the first step for bring back together? I dare to say Eric cause I am a bit all fashioned; I like the man make the first move..

I've been saying before Eric should be the one to reach out to Natalia, when has the grasp of his situation.

What they would watch together. I can see them enjoying sci-fi TV adventures such as Stargate, and wanting to save the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back