EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's always that sleazy gun instructor

See, I have yet to get him out of my head too!! Methinks he was supposed to serve a better purpose than just her instructor....& lord knows we didn't ever see sparks on Nat's part with him.

He was supposed to be a "love interest" from what Eva said last year, but as she put it "not sure HOW MUCH of a love interest". I wondered maybe if because Eva became busy filming her movie they decided to put off that story for a bit.

Either way, I do think if he resurfaces he'll be more of a stalker scary type than someone who will sweep her off her feet....she wasn't falling for his "charm" :rolleyes:
I'd actually love to see him return & start calling Nat all the time, harass her, make nasty comments to her like she "owes" him for being her free instructor. :p I'd love to see something eat away at Eric!!!

Agent Evil :lol:
Yep! I could see him too!! Doesn't it almost seem like Agent Evil & Rich could be potential suspects for something involving Natalia?!?:eek:
I mean, we know Mike would have reason for revenge. Rich fell off the face of Miami, but he was still a bit sneaky to say the least & it doesn't mean he COULDN'T return. He trained her for FREE, he apparently asked her out numerous times & always got a NO answer, he's HIGHLY trained with guns (which is a little scary on it's own)...& what was up with why he was so into knowing that she left evidence in her vehicle?!?:shifty:

He's just too suspicious for me. Maybe he's been out there this entire year taking photos of her & scoping her out, learning her everyday routine, maybe even seeing how close she is with one ex-boyfriend/co-worker Eric Delko!!!!:eek:
Damn...there is so much they could do with that!! The possibilities are endless!!

Yep! I could see him too!! Doesn't it almost seem like Agent Evil & Rich could be potential suspects for something involving Natalia?!?:eek:

Yeah... it'd be double the trouble if they both got involved with Natalia's case. Like MJ said, Rich has the potential to become a stalker and Agent Evil knows her on a professional level. If they teamed up, they could plot to get Natalia out of the way and have the blame pinned on Eric! It'd be extremely diabolical...

Ok, well you all know that the Crypt Kings are to resurface in the pemiere, right? So, this got me thinking about Rich for some reason.
The dude is obviously well trained in shooting, & the Crypt Kings are supposed to be involved with getting all this dangerous ammunition..maybe Rich is a member of the gang as well & offered his assistance for free to get to the "inside" knowing that she was a CSI.

Im not sure if the whole gang thing will end in the premier,but I kinda have the suspicion that they could be another gang of enemies for the season.

The little dude is still suspicious to me...he was up to something no good..whatever it was supposed to be!!Damn continuity!

Anyway, it'd be cool if they both planned something & then Stetler try & pin it on Eric. I would pay to see it :p Im just all too curious to know what our dear Eric's reaction would be if his steamy past with Nat was thrown in his face!! ;)

Im just all too curious to know what our dear Eric's reaction would be if his steamy past with Nat was thrown in his face!! ;)

I'm thinking that he'd freak out internally... he's usually takes care in not betraying his emotions so who knows what he's thinking? He'd probably be taken aback a little. Personally, I want to see Natalia come in from around the corner whn he's being asked about his relationship with her. I want to see the look on her face too!

Yeah, I'd want to see Nat's reaction too. I could see her stuttering her way through it :lol:

So I found this little quiz on my homepage that was how to tell if your boyfriend takes you seriously or thinks of you as a fling....so of course I looked at it EDeN style!!!:p

There were 5 signs that he was falling for the girl.
The first sign was JEALOUSY when another man was interested or if the girlfriend showed interest in another man. 'Dead Air'...need I say more!!!

The second was if the girlfriend was introduced to co-workers or if the boyfriend ever talked to co-workers about the girl. This was tricky for the obvious reasons, but I took into considertaion that Eric never lied or hid his relationship with Natalia from any of the team.
One- he blurted it out to Agent Cole.
Two- he told Calleigh how he was concerned for Nat ('Looks could kill') & about Gloria messing with her in 'Rampage'.
Three- He didn't hide it from Alexx ('Payback')
Four- Ryan knew, & Eric didn't deny it...."she was probably lloking for me" ('skeletons')
Five- He also told Cooper.
And well Jake knew also so im sure the entire department knew at some point.

Third was introduction to family or friends. Not sure about his friends, but she may have met Marisol. (see 'Driven' & 'Shock')

Fourth was if his friends knew all about you. This one couldn't be done because we've never "met" any of eric's friends.

Fifth was the boyfriend is more specific with plans (like instead of saying we should go on vacation, he would say lets go to the Bahamas). I decided that because he took the initiative to buy her Midori & keep it at his house for her it fell under this category. It was a sure sign he wanted to see her more & he was paying attention to what she liked;)

There were a few more little things that proved if the man was hooked.
It was said when the boyfriend becomes like a "dad" showing care about small things (umm sore arm; abusive exhubby; suspects grabbing her arm) that was a sign that he wants to protect you.

Another sign was if the boyfriend knew about the girlfriend's life. Ummm yeah, he knew she was married/divorced before viewers did...and that she hadn't been with anyone else but Eric!!

Another "hooked" sign was if the man was still happy with less sex. Well...obvious after she slowed the sex part down in 'Skeletons' it didn't end there. ;)

Lastly was that the guy didn't go "out on the town" as much. See 'Skeletons'. Eric tells the beach bimbos he hasn't been calling them because he's been "busy"!

So there you go.....Eric was hooked & falling hard core!!!!:luvlove:
What a kwinkie-dink that he suddenly took a different turn only after taking a bullet to his brain!!?!?!!! ;)

Last edited:
So there you go.....Eric was hooked & falling hard core!!!!:luvlove:
What a kwinkie-dink that he suddenly took a different turn only after taking a bullet to his brain!!?!?!!! ;)

That little quiz may have revealed more about EDeN than the actual episodes... good job MJ! *applauds*You bring up a lot of good points, especially the one where Eric only changed interests after he got shot. With any luck, that may change... *crosses fingers* Any ideas on how that should happen?

The good old Eric Delco must come back cause this new version of him ,that seems flawless (except his memory abilities) it starts getting on my nerves! The bullet on his head made him.....it completely changed him! I want bavk the old Eric. The one that flirted clearly with Nat. I loved all their scenes!! They had so much tense even without talking!
How about another bullet not specifically at the brain? One to make him like he was? You know just like when people have amnesia and something really serious happens to them and from the shock everything comes back?
Oh, I found another way...a better one...a kiss!
And when I am talking about kiss, I am talking about a kiss from Nat. In a scene like you guys created before in here. And I don't think that this is not going to work....
Anyway anyone having a better idea??

nati! *tackles* You're an EDeN fan too? Good to see that we have so many ships in common.

Oh, I found another way...a better one...a kiss!

Come to think of it, that would be a great way for Eric to get his memory back... I'm sure the other EDeN shippers would agree. *EDeN fans cheering in the background* Looks like I was right!

Yeah I ma an EDeN fan....I was from the beginning...but then with the mole thing...I carried away...I am back now!! I am glad that you like my idea! I just can't understand why the writers don't do it already? This Eric isn't the real one...no Eric Delco is hiden somewhere in the demaged brain....and we won't him back along with his flirtation and everything!
Just imagine how a scene like that (the kiss one) would be *daydreams for a little* oh yeah... it looks good... I want this scene!! They should put it somewhere in the new epi. or I'll turn real mad!

***jumps up & down*** A KISS A KISS YES!!!!

oh by the way....love havin' you here Captain Nati :angel:

Maybe it should be one of those kisses that's kinda accidental but then turns where they're all into it!! *listening to everone ask how you accidentally kiss a person* :rolleyes:
Ok, well this can easily be done. They could be undercover as a couple (stolen from Without A Trace) or maybe they take a fall & wind up face to face..they kiss & then pull away like :wtf: but then later they meet up in the parking lot & Eric questions it....Nat of course pretends like it's no big deal at first, but then he grabs her & kisses her again!!! heeheee ok I need to get out of gutterville.

Hmmm, ya think the bullet could shift a little? :shifty:
I've heard of that amnesia thing where another incident can "bring them back"...maybe an accident with Eric; a fight or something; a relapse maybe?!!?
If I recall correctly Corey Miller did say once that he would eventually be back to somewhat normal (as normal as a tv character with a bullet in the head can be) & he obviously isn't there yet...so maybe he just needs to be jolted with something.

Ways to bring back the real Delko:
He recalls Marisol's death.
UMMM spend more time with NATALIA!!!!!
an Eric accident..
or...
an accident involving Nat, like her near death or something (Im all for that one)
a little smoochy smoochy from Nat :p or from eric...hey we never know...he does enjoy being close to her.;)
Our dear Stetler digs up thier past & throws it out on the table.

I know we can think of plenty more!!!

Ok, well this can easily be done. They could be undercover as a couple (stolen from Without A Trace) or maybe they take a fall & wind up face to face..they kiss & then pull away like :wtf: but then later they meet up in the parking lot & Eric questions it....Nat of course pretends like it's no big deal at first, but then he grabs her & kisses her again!!! heeheee ok I need to get out of gutterville.

I've never seen anyone go undercover on the show... what better way to lead up to a kiss? I would like to see something like that next season. I don't mind the gutterville so much... I think it'd probably go in that direction. It's Miami after all!

Corey said that Eric will go back to somewhat normal? That's good news for us. The attraction to Calleigh happened after he got shot so if he goes back to normal, he's bound to reunite with Natalia... I hope! *crosses fingers*

I know that I was the one who suggested it but a kiss seems far far away. He likes her company and working with her but unfortunately there is no spark (from his side) which gives on my nerves! Yeah I am a bit pesimist today but I saw some episodes of season five and six and God. He was so annoing some times! Old Eric was annoing but I liked him, this one is....
It's just that Natalia is still carring so much about him. It pisses me off that he didn't forget everything but just his feelings for Nat! I don't like being so pesimist... it's just one of this days....

It pisses me off that he didn't forget everything but just his feelings for Nat!

You're not the only one... I'm pissed off too! I just wish that Eric would realize that Natalia and her friendship is a great thing instead of brushing her off all the time. *pokes TPTB* You can't exactly ignore that... at least have some decent EDeN scenes next season. We're not asking for much...

No, no we are not asking for much! Just a few scenes in which we can understand that Eric is still Eric! I can't have more Delco drama and I can't seriously now, I can't see him running behind Calleigh all the time (no offends to hiphuggers) It's just not normal for him! And I want to see Natalia a bit jealous. She obviously has still feelings for him, if I was her I wouldn't let that pass so easilly!
I just need something, even the smallest scene I don't mind!It just seems like every ship I feel for eventually sinks! And that's not helping....anyway wrong thread for that...
I just widh that writers will give us something.... At least one can hope!

Well believe me guys, there is ALOT I question about the new Eric Delko in regards to Natalia!! If it wasn't for the simple fact that he has this bullet in his brain, I would dispise him...I've come close already many times!!! But I still think something is very off about the story & how it all unfolded; he was still into Natalia, TPTB still "played" off them, then when the bullet hit, it was like :wtf:
What does he remember? Does he at all? Is his brain being slightly impaired have anything to do with why he suddenly just "lost" all feelings for Natalia...or are they still there deep down & they'll resurface when TPTB think the "time is right"?? There are loads of unanswered questions, & I don't buy that he simply "changed". :rolleyes:

Yes he did change, but that alone doesn't cause someone to lose feelings for another person who they CLEARLY had feelings for just days before being shot in the head!!

Im still very optimistic despite where they are now. One reason alone is because TPTB still show signs that he DOES care about her & she still cares for him as well. They've hurdled lots of obstacles because obviously whatever feelings they do have for each other are strong enough to overcome them; the triangle; the mole; Nick's return....no matter what they've always managed to get past it & remain close.

Not on an intimate level but they are still close for a couple who've been through that much tension in thier developing relationship. That there is another reason I remain optimistic. TPTB have full control of how EDeN is played off one another & there may be times when we do this >:wtf: but overall, TPTB have left many opportunities open for Eric & Natalia!!

Besides, they are still playing off Eric's head injury & the aftermath. Surely they won't drag that story out forever. It may "sit" with his character, but at some point Eric will need new stories & new development away from being the character with a bulllet in his head who struggles with his job.
I'll quote DOUBLEHELIX...sit tight & be patient.

Natalia isn't going anywhere & 'Miami' is a story in the making which EDeN is very much a part of that "Miami story"...& as I've said...the doors were left open in thier relationship....anything could happen....at any time given the right opportunity!!
This damn bullet is just one giant hairy obstacle. After his brain aftermath has eased, surely Eric will find Earth again...& Natalia too.

EDIT: Captain Nati's post:
Yes ships do sink, but most of them are the ships that are built up of frienship & possibilities. EDeN's ship has been the ONLY OFFICIAL Miami ship (main characters that is) & that will not go away...it's CANON BABY!!! There is an intimacy level there...it can't be touched, no matter what, it was there & always will "sit" with the characters!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back