EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez :lol:

Ok, let me play with this a bit. Let's say Natalia is shown pale & feeling tired, no one knows what's wrong & she just claims that she doesn't feel well. Later Eric finds her passed out in the DNA room, & they find that she was poisoned there in the lab. Who dunnit & how?

Mmmm, maybe someone there who was a suspect ( or Agent Mike...we love him) poisoned her coffee with something...or a pill replacement ordeal.:lol: I don't really know...it's late...I'll have to think harder about that scenario plot. Anyone got anything else?

:lol: Sorry, you say crime scene and I automatically think "dead body". :lol:

Who is Agent Mike? Is that Agent Cole's first name? Or is Mike someone else? :lol: My memory is very sucky.

I liked what they did in the Urban Hellraisers ep though. Having Natalia in the evidence locker and those guys with guns coming in. If I'm not mistaken there were some nice Eden scenes after that. Didn't he tell her that the important thing was that she was okay or something like that?

"Agent Mike" refers to FBI agent Mike Farallon. An old coworker/friend from Natalia's FBI days. Agent Mike had some bad habits when managing his confidential informants. He had a tendency to sleep with them. Natalia knew this. If you can, try to catch a rerun of the epi "Miami Confidential". I thought it was one of the better episodes of the last season.

It's actually the repeat for tonite's epi, so watch it if you can, it was her only centric epi of the season.

I loved Urban Hellraisers!! It's still one of my faves, but yeah, I think that was when the ice broke for EDeN in that scene when she comes to apologize. There was a nice long stare between them that just screamed something was getting ready to go on there!!

In 'Skeletons' when Eric offered her a hug (with his arms open) she said "thats how all this got started" , so I like to think that maybe Eric walked her to her car after work (in Urban Hellraisers), made sure she was ok after having a gun in her face, & gave her a little squeeze goodbye :p

you know if their pregnancy wasn't false, "baby Eden" would turn 2 this year. She would have been born around the same time Nick returned...that's a scary thought, isn't it?:eek: *scarier that I've done the math..haha*

Yikes! Now that I think abou it, I wonder how Nick would have taken the news... then again, he wouldn't dare do anything to the little girl. After all, she's got her parents and all her 'aunts' and 'uncles' at the lab to kick his ass if he ever tried anything!

Methinks that would make for a nice EDeN-ee episode;)
......and show me the hands of those who want to see them wet & grabbing ahold of each other?!??!

*raises hand* Ooh, I do! I'm suprised they haven't actually done something like that on the show with the main characters... do you think it might happen next season? Though I think that GNRFan is right... TPTB are more likely to focus on gators. I would like to see Eric wrangle one though... remember Eric the gator tamer from the last thread?

Let's say Natalia is shown pale & feeling tired, no one knows what's wrong & she just claims that she doesn't feel well. Later Eric finds her passed out in the DNA room, & they find that she was poisoned there in the lab. Who dunnit & how?

I like the way you think MJ... hmm, how should we expand on it though? Oh, I heard of drugs used to render the person unconsious, but they're undetectable once the person ingests it. Hmm, not to sure about the coffee though... I mean, I doubt Natalia's gonna take her eyes off her mug. If she cut herself with something that was laced with poison, then it would be a little harder to find. Of course, it would have to be something only she would use... we can't have everyone in the lab poisoned!

I like the way you think MJ... hmm, how should we expand on it though? Oh, I heard of drugs used to render the person unconsious, but they're undetectable once the person ingests it. Hmm, not to sure about the coffee though... I mean, I doubt Natalia's gonna take her eyes off her mug. If she cut herself with something that was laced with poison, then it would be a little harder to find. Of course, it would have to be something only she would use... we can't have everyone in the lab poisoned!

I was thinking maybe a pill, like a prescription of some sort; antibiotic for something mild or an allergy pill. Then the "suspect" manages to replace them with something a little more lethal. TPTB are always creating new drugs, I'm sure they could come with a false poisonous pill. ;)
We would need something to at least get her in the hospital & Eric freaking out over it, like something that would oddly cause her to hemmorage (I swear I don't have an evil mind).

I think Agent Mike would be a good suspect since he knows her well & could easily have contacts (from old CI's or something) & he has access to the inside.

I like the idea of her cutting herself too though. Not sure what it would be ... maybe something in her locker or her little scissors she uses to cut the swab tips?!

TPTB are always creating new drugs, I'm sure they could come with a false poisonous pill. ;)

But that's been done before though... I would prefer if TPTB can up with something more creative, something along the lines of cyanide lip gloss like they did in the murdered models episode. Just as long as she's not hemmoraging! It's a little too evil... not that you're evil MJ. I think a seizure is not as scarring to her health... I like the idea of poisoning her scissors though.

Agent Mike would be a great suspect though... I mean he's known her from her days with the CIA and he'd know of daily work habits she may have. Now we just need an excuse for him to visit the lab... maybe he could ask for for a CSI to work a case with him and he could request Natalia.

I was thinking maybe a pill, like a prescription of some sort; antibiotic for something mild or an allergy pill. Then the "suspect" manages to replace them with something a little more lethal.

Maybe the suspect replaces Nat's bc pills for something else. I would think after her pregnancy scare, she'd be taking bc pills (in the hopes that she'd once again hook up with Eric hehe).

Well, I would say that maybe she cut herself on her razor which was laced with something, but if it happens in the lab, I don't see that being possible. Most women do not carry their razor to work with them. :lol: But, maybe she cuts herself at home, but the poison doesn't take effect until she gets to the lab? :shrug:

Oh man :lol: the whole lip gloss play ('if looks could kill') was almost too funny....creative...but funny!!! Plus, then Eric wouldn't be able to give her some mouth-to-mouth;)
No hemmoraging? Seriously? Come on! She would survive :wtf:
A seizure? I don't know if I'd want to see her flopping about all over the floor though.
I think she just needs enough to pass out, preferably in front of Eric, so he can catch her in his arms!
or she can't breathe...then we'd get some EDeN CPR.:p

There is such a thing as plain ol' Advil she could be taking for a headache & that's what gets switched...maybe with something that she's allergic to that Agent Mike would know about ;)

Back to the cutting suggestion..
How 'bout a simple scrape from a poisoned screw sticking out of the corner of her locker?! she reaches for something & cuts herself on it, sticks a band-aid on it like it's no big deal. By mid-episode the poison starts to kick in; she gets weaker & then onto the good part where she can't breathe & passes out...enter Eric to perform CPR!:D

What happened to the idea that someone simply tries to physically attack Natalia? Like in MJ's fanfic. If Eva has some level of expertise in Tai Kwan Do than I think we could see some serious ass-kicking scenes from Natalia. Who's to say in the few years after leaving Nick that Nat didn't learn how to defend herself. I can only pray that TPTB has glommed on to this idea. I would also hope that TPTB glommed on to the idea of Eric and Natalia going out and doing some serious Latin style dancing. THAT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY WHITE HOT!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm sweating just thinking about !!!.:drool::drool::drool:

**throws DOUBLEHELIX a cold towel**:p

I do also like the idea of her kicking ass & of course the Latin dancing :drool:

Time to combine?
Ok, how 'bout Agent Mike attacks her in the lab, like in the stairwell or something (he wants to talk privately). He tries to stab her with a needle that has some kind of drug in it, she kicks his ass tae-kwon-do style, but he still manages to get it in her. Mike escapes (preferably bloody & bruised from Kungfoo Natalia) while she lies running out of breathe...along comes Eric to give the needed CPR. At the hospital they get the drug out of her system & she's fine. We'll save the sexy dancin' for the folllowing epi!:D

A cold towel? Is that all? You'd be better off dumping many gallons of ice water on me. Or dousing me with a dry ice fire extinguisher.

Okay, I think MJ is on to something. I would like to see Agent Mike attack Natalia in her own home. There wouldn't be a needle laced with a poison, but a simple, short, double edged knife. Through Tai Kwan Do, Natalia is able to keep the-now-psychotic Agent Mike at bay. However, he is able to overpower her and lands a few hits it some places that aren't immediately lethal, but if she does not get help they certainly will be. She also manages to scratch her fingernails over his skin, or gouge and eye.

The drama! Natalia is injured, bleeding but alone but she also has the evidence that identify her atttacker under her fingernails. The hunt is on!!

Right on! :lol: I like that!!

Speaking of a possible now psycho Agent Mike. *ahem* I just watched the repeat of 'Miami Confidental'. I got to looking at him differently this time around & he really does give off a spooky presence, he has that nice guy appearance & smile yet by the end of the epi, he slightly shows there's an evil bone in that body just waiting to surface!

I think there's a very good chance we'll see him again. He wasn't even handcuffed at the end...it seemed like it was hanging a little as to what might happen to him. ;)

.... and with the possibilty that Eric may be the other character to go "darker", I just can't help but wonder what his reaction would be have Agent Mike set out for revenge on Natalia! Maybe we'll get to see some Eric ass kicking too!! I mean, come on, this guy has come to her defense at all times, what would stop him now...nothing, & we all know he doesn't like anyone messing with his 'Talia!!;)

And on another note... the EDeN scene in that epi looking at the electrical box is just .......ok I don't have the right word, buy my god, could they stand any closer to each other?!?!:D
*yes they could, but that isn't my point*

I know Agent Cole took Mike's gun/badge at the end of the ep, but what happened to him after that is up in the air. but, why would he wait this long to seek revenge on Nat? And wouldn't he blame Horatio too cause he played a hand in exposing him, right? Hmm... maybe he's involved in Horatio's shooting.

Kungfoo Natalia :lol:

Love the poisoned screw idea, MJ. It's not too far fetched for this group of writers considering they came up with the Ryan/nailgun thing. :lol:

why would he wait this long to seek revenge on Nat? And wouldn't he blame Horatio too cause he played a hand in exposing him

If he was to set out for revenge too soon after the incident it would make him appear to be the first suspect. This way, waiting longer there could be others thrown into the mix as potential suspects. It's also called TPTB bringing it back the following season for the "surpise" effect! My opinion, anyway.

He wouldn't necessarily go after H too. H was just another working the case like the others, but Natalia was Mike's friend, someone who he obviously trusted ...his revenge would be on her for betraying him.
Like Horatio said to her at the end..."you took a dangerous man off the streets". It was Natalia who knew of Mike's history with the other CI's & she went to the FBI to let them in on Mike's secret. After Ryan & H caught the initial killer, it was Natalia who kept the case going when Agent Cole gave her Mike's recordings, so she was actually the one to nail Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back