EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're pretty sure that Agent Mikey didn't have anything to do with H's shooting.
To some of us though, the way "Miami Confidential" ended left some doors open. Some of just don't think we've seen the last of him. And besides you have to give someone time before they have sunk low enough to pull what we've been thinking about.

We're only playing with ideas. There are no guarantees at all that we'll see them on screen.

One thing I would be curious about. If Natalia gets attacked would it be before or after she and Eric reunited? Food for thought, most definitely!

:smacks self in forehead: Of course it would make him more suspicious if he didn't wait. What was I thinking? :lol: Thanks for pointing that out. :lol: I think my headache is affecting my thinking process or something. :lol:

And I'm thinking this would happen to Nat before her and Eric reunite and that this incident would force him to realize his feelings for her. :)

Agent Mikey

:guffaw:The look on Nat's face when she called him that was hilarious.

would it be before or after she and Eric reunited?

If this was to ever happen, her being attacked or anything, I think it would come before. It would be a great way to smack some reality back into Eric & resurface his feelings for her because I believe that somewhere deep down in him those feelings didn't just go away...they are there.

I mean, the guy has a lodged bullet in his brain, there's something a little off about all that & the way he so quickly took a different direction. :wtf:
Nope!! MJ doesn't buy it AT ALL!;);)

~~~~~

Im ready for some kung-foo Natalia & Eric kissing her booboos!!!:p ...I'll even take the other way around.....**starts thinking again**...
You know what might be even better is having Eric involved with the attack. Not in the sense that he was attacking her, but say he's fighting with someone (pick anyone) & Natalia intervenes because due to Eric's injury he's forced on the ground unconcious. This is where Natalia does the kung-foo action but still winds up critical.

Hmmmm...then we could really throw a twist into it & have Eric be the suspect. (keeekeeekeee I am evil) BUT....you know we would get Eric throwing out all kinds of feelings about how he would never hurt her, & so on. Interrogate the hell out of him & we just might get a confession of how he really feels for Natalia!

Back to the cutting suggestion..
How 'bout a simple scrape from a poisoned screw sticking out of the corner of her locker?! she reaches for something & cuts herself on it, sticks a band-aid on it like it's no big deal. By mid-episode the poison starts to kick in; she gets weaker & then onto the good part where she can't breathe & passes out...enter Eric to perform CPR!

Nice! That's way more subtle and it would make the team look even closer for the culprit. Plus, I'm a fan of the little details... Eric giving her CPR would be the cherry on top!

Anyways, back to doublehelix's suggestion... I'm all for Natalia kicking Agent Evil's ass! It's about time she put her Tae Kwon Doe skills to good use and I'm sure she'd be up for a little action. And of course afterwards, Eric can kiss her boo-boos.

Hmmmm...then we could really throw a twist into it & have Eric be the suspect. (keeekeeekeee I am evil)

That's genius... and of course Eric would deny everything. If it wasn't against protocol, TPTB should have Natalia interrogate him! I wonder how he would react. *sneaks camera into room* Methinks it will be very interesting... what do you guys think?

If it wasn't against protocol, TPTB should have Natalia interrogate him! I wonder how he would react. *sneaks camera into room* Methinks it will be very interesting... what do you guys think?

See, I was thinking Natalia would actually be in the hospital. Eric would likely just look like a suspect 'cause he'd be there at the "crime scene" & since he was knocked unconcious, he wouldn't know what had happened. Roll with me here...

~~~~Say Eric & Nat have a little tiff at work. Maybe Nat trying to jerk some emotion (his brain injury problems) out of him & he gets defensive saying everythings ok, but get's snappy with her. Later from having the bad day, he sits at a bar drinking, realizes he was being a jerk, so he texts Natalia to meet him there to talk.

Just as Nat pulls up, Eric is being knocked to the ground by someone out in the bar parking lot (we'll say the bar is closed now). Enter Natalia, she's off the clock, doesn't have her gun, & goes into Kungfoo position. The guy pulls out a blade & she takes a few hits (Doublehelix's suggestion).

Eric wakes up, the attacker is long gone & Nat's there on the ground beside him bleeding from her wounds. Enter Eric being taken in as the potential suspect (the real attacker wore gloves lets say) & Natalia off to the hospital.~~~~

So here we would have Eric with a text to Natalia telling him to meet her there, he hasn't a clue what happened when Natalia arrived because he was unconcious, he's got alcohol in his system & they've had a tiff from earlier in the day....and they are ex-lovers!!

So, to anyone other than the team it of course looks like they may have had a falling out & Eric went over the deep end, right?
So onto interrogation ...the genious part....where the interrogater pushes out all the details of EDeN's past & thier relationship, questioning if there was bitterness or hatred because of the break up.

This is where we'd get Eric pleaing that he wouldn't ever have done anything to hurt her & his real feelings would come out...not only that but he would want more than anything to be free so he could find the real attacker who hurt Nat. Enter Kung-Foo pissed off Eric Delko!!!:p
Feel free to play around with it :)

Eric would likely just look like a suspect 'cause he'd be there at the "crime scene" & since he was knocked unconcious, he wouldn't know what had happened.

Oh I get it now... it's just like when Warrick was a suspect in the season finale of CSI.

*reads scenario* Wow, you thought this one through... I'm impressed! Hmm, maybe we oughta get Stetler to do the interrogation. He's IAB and he's been suspicious about their relationship for a while. Oh and near the end, have Natalia get out of the hospital early and help Eric kick the attacker's ass... I saw that on Bones and I liked how it played out.

I was thinking Stetler too...he'd be perfect!! And I could see him all over Eric about it 'cause he doesn't trust anyone. Wasn't he the one who originally said that couples could have a falling out (deep freeze, what Jake said) or something along the lines of it turning bad?!

If so, then if anything ever popped up about Eric & Natalia, anything at all, Stetler would have his hands all over it big time, he's suspicious anyway :p

Oh and near the end, have Natalia get out of the hospital early and help Eric kick the attacker's ass

:lol: I don't think Natalia would be up for kicking ass so soon, maybe we can save that for after a sweet hospital scene! Personally I'd like to see Eric go after the guy & kick his butt (Nick/Eric style), then go visit Nat at the hospital & end with something sweeter; like him planting a little kiss on her forehead (we'll just say she's still asleep) then she wakes up (no Im not talking a Sleeping Beauty moment:rolleyes:) & then do that thing where they just stare at each other...they do that so well :luvlove:

Did we get some new smilies? I don't remember seeing the luv, adore, angryrazz and shifty ones before. :lol:

visit Nat at the hospital & end with something sweeter; like him planting a little kiss on her forehead (we'll just say she's still asleep) then she wakes up (no Im not talking a Sleeping Beauty moment:rolleyes:) & then do that thing where they just stare at each other...they do that so well :luvlove:

I agree with this. I like the forehead kiss as she's asleep... and then him sitting in the chair next to her bed, holding her hand until she wakes up. She wakes up and they do that Eden stare thing. :lol: Then he can tell her that they got the person who hurt her. :)

EDeN picci for today!!
normal_mia-0504-133-1.jpg

Here, we can play caption game with it.
Nat: Eric, get rid of him!
Eric: Hey Baldy, back off my woman before I kick your ass into tomorrow!
:lol:

Seriously, I do love this cap of them; Eric ticked off, nostrils are flaring & he's defending his 'Talia!! :adore:

Wasn't he the one who originally said that couples could have a falling out (deep freeze, what Jake said) or something along the lines of it turning bad?!

I think he did say that. He'd be all over Eric's ass because of that, trying to get a confession out of him. I'm pretty sure that Eric will try to punch him or say something that would possibly incriminate him.

:lol: I don't think Natalia would be up for kicking ass so soon, maybe we can save that for after a sweet hospital scene!

Booth wasn't either, but that didn't stop him! But now that I think about it, I think I'll save that for after the sweet hospital scene... I want to see him kiss her... and for them to stare at each other. Then EDeN kisck-ass action can happen at the end!

Here, we can play caption game with it.
Nat: Eric, get rid of him!
Eric: Hey Baldy, back off my woman before I kick your ass into tomorrow!

Nice! Ooh, how 'bout...

Nat: Repressed attraction? Only when hell freezes over. Besides, your 'perfect' timing is way off...

Nick: *evil look* Don't tell me there's someone else. Who in their right mind would get involved with you?

Eric: *heated glare* Look beside her, Cue Ball. *ignores shocked looks* And I'll have you know that I'm perfectly sound of mind.

I'm pretty sure that Eric will try to punch him or say something that would possibly incriminate him.

I could actually see his bare hands around his neck!! Haha....It'd be fun to see most defintily. Horatio would probably just sit back, snicker, & cheer Eric on!

Nat: Repressed attraction? Only when hell freezes over. Besides, your 'perfect' timing is way off...

Nick: *evil look* Don't tell me there's someone else. Who in their right mind would get involved with you?

Eric: *heated glare* Look beside her, Cue Ball. *ignores shocked looks* And I'll have you know that I'm perfectly sound of mind.

Aww, back in the day when Eric WAS perfectly sound of mind. Good times, yes, good times;);)

I liked how Eric had Natalia go off to the side so he could handle the problem for her!! :luvlove:

He was so sweet, too bad Mr. Bullet made his intro & forced Eric into a mental state. Some day he'll get his act together, pull off those safety blinders & ....to quote GNRFan....GO FOR THE CHEESECAKE!!:p

I'll be gone on a mini-vaca for a few days....see you all soon!!:)

He was so sweet, too bad Mr. Bullet made his intro & forced Eric into a mental state. Some day he'll get his act together, pull off those safety blinders & ....to quote GNRFan....GO FOR THE CHEESECAKE!!:p

Mmm... cheesecake. *snaps out of food induced trance* Let's hope that happens one of these days... I'm tired of post-traumatic Eric and I miss the EDeN-focused Eric. By the way, I'm all for him attempting to strangle Stetler. I'd make popcorn and watch the scene with Horatio and you guys. Anyways, have a great time MJ! *hugs* We're gonna miss you here...

**hugs back**

I'm tired of post-traumatic Eric and I miss the EDeN-focused Eric

Me too Me too!!!! Amazing what a bullet to the brain can do to a person..apparently it forces major hallucinations & a dillusional perspective of things. Geee...I wonder what will happen when he finally snaps back to being the real Eric Delko?!!!:rolleyes:

Then they go dancing!!!!!:p oooh yeah...Tango style...& with loads of natual (ya know opposite of forced) CHEMISTRY & NATURAL heat!!:drool:
A chemistry that will not be from the aftermath of having a bullet lodged in his head!!!! ;)

We need to get back to new EDeN scenarios....
I wanna see Eric fight someone for her (like the Nick ordeal) & THIS time she finds out; I want to see her all weepy with him, she loves that stuff!
Notice how she tends to get a little mushy when that side of Eric comes out!??! 'Collision', 'Deep Freeze', 'Burned', 'Throwing Heat'.... just to name a few:)

Well, there's always that sleazy gun instructor. He could start to harass Nat and Eric would step in and take care of business. :D Then Nat would be so grateful to Eric and reward him with a big wet kiss! :adore:

I'm all for the dancing... tango, samba, cha-cha, salsa and whatever other sexy Latin dances there are! They need to have some fun after all the drama and what better way to do that than to go dancing? Methinks there'll be plenty of sexual tension and sparks... not wait, FIREWORKS!

I wanna see Eric fight someone for her (like the Nick ordeal) & THIS time she finds out; I want to see her all weepy with him, she loves that stuff!

Me too... maybe Eric can deck Agent Evil-- that's what I've decided to call him from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back