EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but I could see them singing something funny, & being goofy about it. What's that Meatloaf song? "I wanna know right now...do you love me, will you love me forever, do ya need me.." :lol:

I know what song you're talking about Sheriff Valenti and Maria sang that on Roswell. The title is something about a "Dashboard" or something like that. :lol: Edit: "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"?

:lol: I could see drunk Eric singing Rod Stewart's "if you want my body and you think I'm sexy come on baby let me know" (although that would probably be funnier if it was drunk Frank singing it lol). :lol: I can think of another one or two, but not sure if I should post the lyrics cause its kind of suggestive. :lol:

I could see Nat singing Samantha Fox's "I Wanna Have Some Fun". OMG, talk about blasts from the pasts. Yeesh, that song was out when I was in school. :lol: "I wanna have some fun, work my body all night long." Or something like that. :lol: Or maybe "Let's Get Physical". :lol:

I think it would have been more interesting if they'd had Eric go to Nick's and get in a fight with him, but leave him alive... then they would have really been suspicious of Eric. :lol:

Me too... TPTB are just determined to keep those two on separate paths. It's making me think of what would happen if TPTB chose to go in GNRFan's direction. There are so many what-ifs involved and I would love to have seen something like that play out on the show. What do you think would happen?

By the way, welcome to the thread csimiamifan24! We definitely need more EDeN supporters here...

GNRFan, you did not just put those songs in my head!!!:scream: It's scary!!
Rod Stewart..yeah, I could totally see that, but please no Samantha Fox. I was like 13 when she first came out:lol:
Besides, if Eric is going to sing "if you want my body & you think Im sexy, c'mon sugar let me know" then Natalia would have to sing "touch me, I wanna feel your body, your heart beats next to mine" *cue heavy breathing* :rolleyes:
Yeah, I don't think I'd wanna see it:guffaw:
and x-nay on the Olivia Newton-John also. Although, I loved it back in the day...heehee

While we're on a roll here..how 'bout this one: "don't you want me baby, don't you want me at all"....or
"and there is always somethin' there to remind me...I was born to love her...& I will never be free, you'll always be a part of me..awhoaawhoaawhoa"
:guffaw:*yes im singing as I go along*:guffaw:

Rod Stewart..yeah, I could totally see that, but please no Samantha Fox. I was like 13 when she first came out:lol:
Besides, if Eric is going to sing "if you want my body & you think Im sexy, c'mon sugar let me know" then Natalia would have to sing "touch me, I wanna feel your body, your heart beats next to mine" *cue heavy breathing* :rolleyes:
and x-nay on the Olivia Newton-John also. Although, I loved it back in the day...heehee

While we're on a roll here..how 'bout this one: "don't you want me baby, don't you want me at all"....or
"and there is always somethin' there to remind me...I was born to love her...& I will never be free, you'll always be a part of me..awhoaawhoaawhoa"

OMG! Thank god I didn't have a drink in here or it would have been all over the keyboard. ROTFL! And yeah, I was probably pretty young with Samantha Fox was on the radio too. I used to have that cassette single. :lol: And I did use to like that ONJ song, but now it's just "whatever". :lol: What is the "touch me I wanna feel your body" song? :lol: I don't know that one. and regarding "Don't you want me", they were saying "don't you want me at all"? I always thought they were saying "don't you want me ohhh oh oh woah" but "at all" makes more sense. I swear, if I had a dollar for every time I misunderstood song lyrics, I'd be rich! You know that song "I think we alone now"? The Tiffany version? Well, the first line is "children behave" and I swear when I was little I thought she was saying "chill in the air". How in the world I got "chill in the air" from "children behave", I have no clue.

Speaking of misunderstood lyrics, that reminds me... I can see Nat maybe singing a No Doubt song. "Spiderwebs" maybe? It could be about that stupid gun instructor that was hitting her... you know she's gotta screen her phone calls cause he's stalking her, calling her all the time. :lol: And you know what some people thought the "I screen my phone calls" line was saying? :lol: I'm not sure I can even say it here. :lol:

I can see Eric singing "Bathroom on the right"... oh I mean "Bad Moon on the rise". :lol: I loved those misunderstood lyrics books. I wish I hadn't put them in the attic cause I sure aint braving the heat and wasps, spiders, etc to go up there and look through all those stupid boxes. :lol:

You know what I wish we'd gotten to see on the show? Eric/Natalia going on a double date with Horatio/Marisol. That would have been neat.

Glad to see you here, CSIMIAMIFAN24, & I love your signature, it kinda has an EDeN feel to it!!:p

Mmm, maybe not a double date for EDeN & H/Mari, but I would have LOVED to see Natalia go with him to the ceremony, she did help talk him into it,& apparently she somewhat knew Marisol. They would have had nice interaction.

Really, I just like the simple idea of them in a quiet bar together, talking over Midori Cocktails, & recalling old memories.:)
.....then a dance or two, of course!!

By the way, another blast from the past hit my radio today. "Night Fever" (John Travolta - Saturday Night Fever - know it?)
I totally imagined Eric doing the infamous Travolta pose & boogying with Nat!!:lol:

Originally Posted by mjszud

OMG! Thank god I didn't have a drink in here or it would have been all over the keyboard. ROTFL!

I on the other hand was munching on popcorn while I was reading this and I almost choked! And please forgive me for asking, but who's Samantha Fox :eek:? *ducks* Oh come on, I'm only nineteen! I recognize Rod Stewart and No Doubt, even Olivia Newton-John, just 'cause my Biology class got to watch Grease during the last week of school... but then again, I have rock-and-roll sensibilities, no matter what decade the music's from. I'm not so familiar with pop stars, which I'm assuming Samantha Fox is. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way, another blast from the past hit my radio today. "Night Fever" (John Travolta - Saturday Night Fever - know it?)
I totally imagined Eric doing the infamous Travolta pose & boogying with Nat!!:lol:

*snorts* Now that one I recognize... don't ask me to sing the lyrics though. I can totally imagine Eric in the infamous white suit. It totally goes with the Miami vibe... I think he's one of the few men who could pull that off!

But seriously, I would like to see them go out... they can't spend all their time at the lab and it isn't their whole life. I would love to see them go salsa dancing... we need a little Latin flavour after all! It would make a very sexy scene :devil:...

*looks at MJ's location* *:guffaw:*

Oh my god that is hilarious! Now you really have to write all about The Adventures of Shorty & A-Rod! Remember what you said in the last thread? Think you can base an adventure off my EDeN drawing? That would be awesome...

Samantha Fox was a blonde singer who was around in the 80s/early 90s. And yeah, I think she was kind of pop-ish. :lol: I also kind of believe she was a bit of a one-hit wonder... simply cause that's the only song of hers I know. I think the song on the other side of the cassette single was a remix of that one or maybe snippets from her album or something. :lol:

How about if Nat was to sing (and forgive me for not remember who sings it) that song that goes: "ooh baby I think I love you, from head to toe" ? :lol: Or Eric could sing a Savage Garden song "I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy. I'll be your love, I'll be your hope, be everything that you need. I love you more with every breath. Truly, madly, deeply do... oooh oooh. I wanna stand with you on a moutain. I wanna bathe with you in the sea. I want to live like this forever... until the sky falls down on me." :lol:

I can kind of see them goofing off and singing "I've Got You Babe" together while trying to do Sonny and Cher impersenations. :lol: Can you imagine Eric doing a Sonny Bono impersenation? :lol: It would be so much fun to see.

Now you really have to write all about The Adventures of Shorty & A-Rod! Remember what you said in the last thread? Think you can base an adventure off my EDeN drawing?

Mmmm...I dunno! That would definitly take a while, I could see that being more of a "comic-book style" fanfic. Too bad you & I can't join forces here with your drawings & my FF & start our own comic book! That'd be so cool if Eden had thier own comic book adentures!!!! :D ya think CSI:Miami would approve?:lol: C'mon Jerry Bruckenheimer, we'll share the profits!! ;)

~~~

No worries, Samantha Fox is no one special to remember, believe me:rolleyes:

Anyway, I could totally see Eric pulling off the suit... & combing his hair in the mirror. In a way, that reminds me a lot of EDeN. Travolta's character (was it Tony?) was a big time playboy, then in the second part (Staying Alive) he has his little dance partner/friend/lover, whom he cares deeply for & gets jeaous when she moves on; they stay friends while he falls for the girl who winds up dogging him... & then yes...near the end he realizes his true love is the friend/lover :p

Mmmm...I dunno! That would definitly take a while, I could see that being more of a "comic-book style" fanfic. Too bad you & I can't join forces here with your drawings & my FF & start our own comic book! That'd be so cool if Eden had thier own comic book adentures!!!! :D ya think CSI:Miami would approve?:lol: C'mon Jerry Bruckenheimer, we'll share the profits!! ;)

Yeah it would take long... I would know after finishing the drawing. Hey, why don't we collaborate on the fic? I've already done a joint fic with another thread. So how 'bout it?

Hmm, a CSI:Miami comic book? TPTB never thought of that before... it'd be cool to do one though. Methinks that they won't mind though... comic books make a pretty penny nowadays. Of course, we'd have to split the profits with Anthony Zuiker and company. But it's not a bad idea...

Here's a little EDeN picci to make us smile!!!
normal_mia-0514-053-2.jpg

I love how he's always right over her shoulder...he does that a lot, doesn't he?;)

This was the last scene that Eric smiled in before he was shot, & the first time after was in his scene with Natalia in 'Broken Home'...hehe. I know he's not smiling in this particular cap but in the scene he was.

Natalia always manages to bring a smile to his face no matter how crappy things are for him!!! They're so meant for each other :angel:

You're right, he does smile more when he's around her. I think my fave pic of them though is the one in your avi. They look like they're about to kiss in that pic. :lol:

They look like they're about to kiss in that pic

I know, it's one of my faves too!!:p That was at the time he asks her "is that how you feel, harrassed?" & she grins & says maybe, then he says - you wish :guffaw: That was such a great EDeN moment...so cute!!! He should of just laid a big fat one on her right there 'cause you know he was thinkin' about it after giving her that little nuzzle on the back of her head!!! heehee - Love them!!:D

He should of just laid a big fat one on her right there 'cause you know he was thinkin' about it after giving her that little nuzzle on the back of her head!!!

I think we would have fainted if he did that! Hmm, think there's still a chance for that to happen? *pokes TPTB* Take that into consideration... it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings!

With thier history & the way they still care for each other...anything is possible!!! I think at any time it could surface again, as we've put put out there a number of times- the stage has already been set for them. It wouldn't take much to get them back where they belong 'cause the majority has already been there & they left it completely open for them in the way their love story "ended". It never technically ended in my eyes- there was no heated argument or animosity, it's like they just sorta fell off the tracks.

In my honest opinion, if TPTB had wanted Natalia to just be an interest for Eric for the one season, then she would have left after the mole revelation. If they really wanted to, they could have easily just made it to where she had been outting the team the entire time; her & Eric break up for good, & she's a done character - BUT THEY DIDN'T.

**pokes TPTB with KARU** and yeah, it aint gonna hurt the ratings!!!;) I can gaurantee they wouldn't lose millions of viewers over it.... besides, Natalia's fans ( & a good bit of Eva's) love her with Eric the most!!

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back