E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

Handmade_freak said:
How old is this show? Seems like it's been on for 20 years.

Well, it's close to twenty years I think :lol: :lol:
Where are they now in the States, season 13 or 14? I haven't really paid attention anymore.

Wow an ER thread, my second addiction with CSI :D
ER is currently in its 12th season. They have started shooting the first 2 episodes of season 13. The show has been renewed for its 14th year, so normally 2 more years to go. Unless of course NBC still hasn't been able to find a proper replacement... and then who knows...

I love ER too, but Dr Carter and Dr Green were fab. I loved the episode in series one where they;re snowed in, and they're playing football on the chairs and stuff? and when they bandage up Carter's leg while he's asleep! Dr Clemente is good in this series, but it gets tedious when they snipe at him all the time and stuff.

Blizard is one on my fav episodes in season 1!

they already started shooting season13!! whoa

and ER def brings in all the viewers from NBC so they shouldnt let it go y

blizard? is that the episode where susan and mark put the cast on carter's foot? caus that was a funny episode!

ER thread! ::claps::

I loved ER, we had seven seasons that aired here in Taiwan, and we will have season 5 dvd this year! :cool:

My favorite character is Dr. Elizabeth Corday, what can I say, I love redhead and British accent. ;)

I am a ER addict. I love Luka and Carter. I really hoped that Carter and Abby would get back together but i quite like the idea of a Luka/Abby baby.

Season 6 of ER has just been released on DVD in the UK. I have the first 3 series on DVD. Has anyone got the ER computer game and if so is it any good?

greenfieldcsi said:
i really excited to see how everyone will react seeing their old teacher in such a bad condition

ETA- George eads was in two episodes. he got to kiss juliana marguiles. i think it was around the time jorja was on
Yeah..the eps george eads were on were from the time jorja was on the show. I thnk it was season 3 three but i´m not sure. :confused:

S3 is on here in Holland now, and I'm soooo happy, because Jorja is on now. :D.

i just saw the three episodes with george eads. and even though he was only in them for a little bit he was so cute! ive never seen the show before, but i cant resist anything with my george in it :lol: i thought it was really good actually, although sometimes hard to follow because there were like 27 different story lines going on.

Last week was sad..first Aiden on CSINY then ER gets rid of Gallant the next day :(

I luv ER but thing is its always on the tv at the same time as something else i luv. So its a gud job i bought freeview for the repeats on an hour l8r LOL :p

I loove E.R!! I want to do that sort of stuff when I grow up [work in a hospital] I like the hustle and bustle of the hospital, and the patients with their various problems and such. I love it! I like Luka, Carter[before he quit?], Morris, and Ray.

Back