E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

i love E.R. its a very good show. sorry that was a little off subject but whatever. that is some good fanfic!!

i LOOOOVVVEEE ER soooo much! i just got season 6 on DVD and have watched them all already! i've been obsessed with this show since it's 6th season aired over here in Australia. i hate how the show has turned out though... it is NOTHING compared to what it used to be though... i think i'll stick to the earlier seasons!

I did. I thought it was pretty good. Mostly between Sam and Abby but that was fine with me.
Anyway breif re-cap:

Abby being injured from the shoot-out had collapsed and was bleeding. Baby (named Joe) was in trouble and she had a c-section and baby is in NICU. Abby ended up having a hysterectomy.

Sam and her son, who were kidnapped by her ex-husband/prisoner (Steve) and his two friends. Steve shot his two friends and raped Sam. After that when he was asleep she got away from him and was about to drive away, when she realized that Steve would never leave them alone and got out of the truck and shot Steve three times.

Jerry who had been shot badly was taken to the OR and Neela made some good calls while assisting with surgery. Jerry was later seen talking in recovery.

Wow. I have seen the last episode of season 12, I'm so excited to see the premiere of s13! :D

What's a hysterectomy btw? :lol:

MissRoosFox said:
Wow. I have seen the last episode of season 12, I'm so excited to see the premiere of s13! :D

What's a hysterectomy btw? :lol:

It is the removal of the uteris, so that you can no longer have children.

I gotta say, I'm so glad Jerry didn't die! :lol: I seriously grew up watching ER and Jerry has always been the cool dude that you can't help but love.

Abby and Kovac... Oh my God that was sad. I can't wait to see what happens with baby Joe in the next episode.

What happened with Sam and Alex (her son), wow. I wasn't expecting the ending and I was so shocked when that guy raped her and then she shot him. My mom and I both were just staring at the screen like :eek:

I cannot wait for the episode next week!!

Poor Abby no more babies, weird cause i knew something like that was going to happend. And poor Luka i started to cry when he got mad. I wish they would have named the kid something else "Joe"? Well at least they didn't name him Cosmo :lol:. Im glad Jerry is ok.

A friend of mine's called Joe :lol:. I'm dying to see it. I wanna see it! *runs to America*

He was named Joe after boxing legend Joe Frazier because he was a great fighter. I know lots of times when in situations where the baby is fighting for its life the parents will give them names that are associated with fighters or names that have symoblic meaning like miracle or strong one.

Wow, the season premier was awesome. It was so heartwrenching to see Abby and Luca crying over the baby tho :( And it was sad that poor Abby had to have a hysterectomy.
And I really wanna find out what happens with Sam and her ex...hes seriously crazy! But yes A+ I enjoyed it very much! :)

:eek: I usually don't read spoilers (besides CSI ;) ) but had to read this, since the finale of s12 was so shocking :eek:

Ooo what this show has turned into :( Glad they are alive tho

Back