E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

There is supposed to be (I think) three more with him. It looks like next weeks eppy is centered around Abby and I read in TV Guide that one episode is going to revolve around Kerry Weaver and her hip surgery and rehabilitation. Will she walk without the cane?

*loves both of you for bumping this back up*

kerry, without a cane!!! ive never thought about that before...good idea

i cant wait till abby and luka have the baby! shes starting to be one of my fave. characters...to bad i missed all the seasons when she had problems and was with Carter...

Noah...*drools*

You might have missed her time with Carter but then that was a lot of bitching going on. Abby with Luka seems to be going a lot better.

Missing said:
You might have missed her time with Carter but then that was a lot of bitching going on. Abby with Luka seems to be going a lot better.

You know, you're right. That is the only couple that I stopped shipping once they got together. They were great friends but a horrible couple!

Yeah it was great and so different than now. Unbelievable that its the same show.

its like i watch season one and i think man 12 years later its still on. its kinda crazy to think about. i love it still

I'm new to this thread, to the whole site but hey, this is my random input
for those of you who watch both house and er, i had the most queer dream the other night where house and weaver where having a fencing (as in sword-fighting) match...but with their cane/watever you call weaver's thing)
man i thought that was just hilarious

Shipaholic said:
I'm new to this thread, to the whole site but hey, this is my random input
for those of you who watch both house and er, i had the most queer dream the other night where house and weaver where having a fencing (as in sword-fighting) match...but with their cane/watever you call weaver's thing)
man i thought that was just hilarious

And that's when you know you watch too much tv. LOL. :lol:

Nice to have ya here!! :)

So who thinks that Abby's baby is going to be ok? Just a discussion, no spoilers please! Sorry I think we need a topic lol

I am sure the baby will be fine but she'll probably have the worst post-partum depression ever!

Warner Bros has announced plans to release the fifth season of ER on July 11. Seasons 1-4 are available now.

I just read that John Stamos is becoming a regular next season. I love him.

I don't think CSI will ever end up being the same as ER is right now. I don't think CSI would last if it lost 1 main character. ER doesn't have anyone left from the first season.

I still watch the show every week but I'm not the huge fan I was a few years back. They kind of lost me when they got rid of Romano and Corday.

EllaJ said:
I just read that John Stamos is becoming a regular next season. I love him.

That sounds exciting, I used to watch Full House just for him, even if it was a pretty crappy show! I'm looking forward to that :D

How old is this show? Seems like it's been on for 20 years.

Back