E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

i got a little question, i started watching this show last year so what i wanna know whats Luka's story about his family. I think i've heard he was married and had children... something like that can someone be kind enough to explain to me.

You know, I stopped watching this show two seasons ago because it was becoming extraordinarily lame in comparison to the earlier seasons. But it sounds like I may have to get back in there and start watching again.

Luka had a wife and a couple of kids back in Croatia who were all killed during teh Balkan conflict. He went through this weird period of very self-destructive behavior before he settled down to where he is now. Someone else can fill in the blanks with all the details I've left out.

Thanks Springmoon the other day i saw an episode where he had some kind of breakdown in a chuch and that confused me a bit.

Ah feenx, you have to watch some of the early seasons... those were so much better :)

I watch some episodes when they showed them on the WB in january, but then they cancelled them in june. They where good, but for some reason I started to watch when Carter left.

DaWacko said:
Ah feenx, you have to watch some of the early seasons... those were so much better :)

Agreed. I miss all the old faces. Doug Ross especially, I loved him so much.

Oh yes. I miss Lucy too! It's such a pity she's murdered. And Dougie, and Maggie, and Carol, and Mark. You can really notice the original cast had more fun together, don't you think, or is is just me?

My favorite character is Abby by the way.

It seemed like the original cast in the earlier seasons had more fun, it is just so different from now but just like life things change.

Yeah, they've kind of lost the spark.

I loved Carol. And Mark :(

And Jorja's character was cool too :eek:

I liked Lucy too sad they killed her off. My fav character now is Luka, i miss Carter :(.

I love E.R but it sucks i have to wait till next year sometime for Season 13 as i think potentially it could be very good. I totally loved Carter he was awesome and we were able to follow and watch his character grow and learn how to become not only a doctor but a respected adult as well plus.... he was HOTT! I soo miss him and hope that when or if he makes a guest appearance in Season 13 that he comes back to County as i'm sick of seeing him in Africa and think it would make a better storyline for him to come back and maybe open that AIDS centre he was helping to build?

Love the Luka/Abby storyline too which suprised me as i was always for Carter/Abby but her and Luka are sweet together.

Feenx if there is any way for you to go back and watch ER from the beginning, you should do it. TNT also runs episodes in the middle of the day and the older ones were fabulous.

My favorite character was the one that Anthony Edwards played, Dr. Greene. I cried in the episode where he dies. Another really good and really shocking storyline was the one where Omar Epps (now on House) played a stressed-out resident alongside Dr. Carter. I don't think we're ever going to know if it was a suicide or an accident, but it was - Wow.

Another standout episode was the one where Carter and Lucy were attacked during the Valentine's Day party. Was it David Krumholtz who played the schizo? Anyway, after all this typing, I feel like I should re-acquaint myself with ER :lol:

Springmooni agree that the older episodes were amazing with such well-written stroylines that were shocking and gripping. I too cried when Dr Greene passed away especially because of the manner that Carter was reading it like a normal letter until he got to the end. Did any of the older characters such as Benton or Carol turn up for his funeral? I cant remembering seeing that or not but i think they should have just because Dr Greene was one of the oringinal cast and was a major major character for ER for many years.

Back