E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

i really excited to see how everyone will react seeing their old teacher in such a bad condition

ETA- George eads was in two episodes. he got to kiss juliana marguiles. i think it was around the time jorja was on

i really excited to see how everyone will react seeing their old teacher in such a bad condition

ETA- George eads was in two episodes. he got to kiss juliana marguiles. i think it was around the time jorja was on
Yeah..the eps george eads were on were from the time jorja was on the show. I thnk it was season 3 three but i´m not sure. :confused:

I was a huge fan when George Clooney was in it it but when they started killing off good characters like Mark off i think the show has went into a serious decline.

ohh yeah Archie was on a few eps! he was cute. Totally came onto Neela. She saved his life too. ;) wish they'd bring him back.....

So the new episode last night actually rocked. Thank Goodness they can still pull off a good episode every once in a while. James Woods was awsome!!! I wasn't going to watch ER last night until I read the synopsis saying that James Woods was the guest star. I had to watch it, James Wookds is a great actor, I love his work. So yeah, last night's episode was good, I wish I would have taped it, but I guess I will just wait for the re-run this summer, it's not that far off. (well not too far off anyway)

CSIFAN1985

I muss say i miss the ER of the early days though..i don´t know but i feel that ER just isn´t what it used to be...(i still love it though!!)

I muss say i miss the ER of the early days though..i don´t know but i feel that ER just isn´t what it used to be...(i still love it though!!)

I know what you mean, I wish things could be what they were before everyone left. I love ER, but it's not a huge deal if I miss an episode anymore, I can wait for the re-run. I never used to be that way, if I had to miss an episode, it had to be taped, or I had a freakout. But now, it's like hmm ok I missed it, well I'll just catch the rerun.

I really love the whole Luka/Abby baby thing however, it adds fun to the whole show
Yeah that is great.....

when i say i miss the old days ..i don´t mean i don´t like the eps now..they are still great..but somehow i´m not addicted anymore.....before i had to watch er now it´s "oh cool er´s on..i´ll watch it"

I freaked out when i saw Noah Wyles name on the guest star thing!! too bad he just was in a helicopter....

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
!!
Carter comes back for four(i think) episodes :D

Marg Helgenberger was also on ER as Karen Hines for a couple of episodes back in 1996.

Archie Kao was in a couple of episodes in '04 - he rocked it...

ooo. archie on ER. yay! I missed those episodes though. I need to catch up on the dvds.

Hey What happened 2 carter????I love him so much!he is the only reason i watch ER!!Why did he leave??i bet the show is not as good as before!!And god what HAPPENED to MARK!!!!!!!!(Sorry I'm way falling behind!)

Spoiler to people who haven't keep up with ER

Carter left to go back to Africa to be with Kym with whom he had a child with (baby died). He will be in the next few episodes though.

As for Mark he died of a brain tumor.

Back