E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

micheal! what are u doing!!!!!!!!!! don't leave Neela!!! omg i <3 Parminder Nagra! i really want to see an episode when she tells her parents that she got married. I can't believe Micheal wants to leave. :( :(

OMG Abby and Luka were soo cute. Especially in the store. :)

Dr.Dubanko (---> did i spell that right??) was really good. I felt bad for that old man. He was soo sad. :(

Pratt switched up the blood tests. I hope no one finds out.

And that girl Ray was seeing wa so sad. I thought she was pathetic and creepy when we found out that she was 15, but i actually liked her this episode.

i just watched 'Union Station' from Season 3 and cried... susan leeeefffftttt! and it was ssaaaadddd! and mark was depressssseeeeedddd! and mark was alive! but he's dead now... :( *sniff* i miss mark...

and i think it's Dr. Dubenko with an e not an a, but i really have no idea :)

I miss Kerry. She hasn't been in it much this season. Its like she's in one scene and then gone. She's such a strong character. I mean come on..lets get rid of Morris and bring Weaver back.

i know when Susan left it was really sad- but she comes back in season 8 but then leaves again on the first episode of season 12 ( which will be re played this thursday for US people)

and MORRIS HAS FOUR NIPPLES!!! :lol: :lol:

I love how these shows are sort of connected, George Eads and Jorja Fox both were on ER first and now they are not CSI, and I personally fell in love with ER first and now I love CSI. I love the fact that Luka and Abby are having a baby, but other then that it's been kinda boring lately.

Marg Helgenberger was also on ER as Karen Hines for a couple of episodes back in 1996.

sofia milos was on ER one episode too, i think.... a while ago. and what's this? morris has 4 nipples! lol! wtf? i'm out of the loop... stupid broadcasting...

I think that Luka and Abby are having twins...just they way Luka mentioned it last time, I hope they actually stay on the show. I think that something will probably happen to that new docter (can't remember his name) that was in trouble with the police. And maybe something will happen to Micheal, poor Neela :(

yea, his name is Clemente. i cant wait to see what happens with him. it sucks that there wasnt a new episode on last night...o well

yea!! although... right now i forget...ill have to go watch it again then get back to you. its not till Feb 2 though... if you wanna read about spoilers you can check out this page

Back