E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

Uhm, I think she has been in a few episodes from season 2. Not sure though.

So you're not a Carby shipper anymore, Roos? :p

WillowsWannaBe said:
Hey everyone, I'm an ER fan :)
Which eppy does Marg play in?

These....which are season 2

2x16 The Healers (1996) TV Episode (uncredited) .... Karen Hines

2x19 Fire in the Belly (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Hines

2x20 Fevers of Unknown Origin (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Hines

2x21 Take These Broken Wings (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Hines

2x22 John Carter, M.D. (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Hines

*bumps the thread up*

who saw Jigsaw? Im going to put it as a spoiler so i dont ruin it if someone hasnt seen it...
the part when Luka and Abby were interviewing the nannies! i was cracking up! and the baby who played Joe- soo cute!

I SAW IT! :D ER's on tonight, yay! Thanks for bumping the thread up.

I saw it, it was soooo funny! I also liked the Abby/Ames part in the park! Luka was so loving the first 'nanny' :lol:

Anyone watch ER last night? Episode was ok but I didn't know Laura Innes (Kerry Weaver) was leaving the show. For all you that didn't watch...she got a job in Miami on a tv talk show.

I guess I am not all that surprised that she left as she had not been in the episodes that much in the last few years.

OMG yes! I watched it today and well.. I'm not surprised either but I'll still miss her. :( I didn't really get why Sam's grandmother came to Chicago?

I am not sure about the grandmother but hey if she can straighten out Alex that would be great. Did I hear right or did she say she had been in jail and that Sam's mother would get out next week???

That's what I heard too. I don't know for sure though. What do you guys ship in here? Luby is my favorite.

Not sure on ships but Luby has been my fav. Carby just seemed all wrong.

Carby was horrible! I liked it in the beginning but how they broke up, it still drives me mad. :mad:

*cough* I love Carby. :lol: Anyway, I've never seen when they break up, so... :p

Oh well, when you see it.. you'll immediately turn into a Luby. Seriously. I just love them and their baby. Joe is so cute, although he's been played by 6 different babies :lol:. I can't wait for next episode!

I've seen in the promo that Abby says her 'dad', Eddie, to go away. Seriously, I really want to see that episode right now. Also, Pratt gets arrested, probably. You could see two hands cuffed, and you heard a police officer saying something like: "You're arrested, doc." Poor Pratt. If you want the link to the promo, please PM me.

Back