E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

I love ER too! I love Carter and I like him with Abby. Abby and Carter are my all time favorite characters. I liked Green with Susan. I like Sam with Kovac. I watch ER atleast once a week. I dont like this season as much as the others, but I hope get better!

SaraStar- i saw that one too! its one of the best episodes! i cried soo hard!!!

so whos keeping up with season 13? i know i am!

It definately was. :) Well, here they haven't started broadcasting season 13 yet. So unfortunately not.

Tinkerbell said:
Astrid said:
Is there going to be spoilers on this thread as I'm not sure if I want to know.
To answer your question regarding spoilers. Any spoilers regarding episodes that have not yet aired in the US have to be put into the spoiler code, unless there is a spoiler warning in the title of the thread. :)

Thanks for that. But please tell me the child thing is not true! Ew not Morris no.

Hmm, if you've seen 'Parenthood', there's something of the Morris-storyline in it :)

ineverysunflower, I looove your icon :D I'm keeping up with s13 ;)

Hmmz, no one's around. I really want to know how last nights epi was? :) I'll see it tonight :p

Holland's last night episode was really great, but I actually meant America's last night episode :p

I thought last nights eppy was good. Feeling kinda bad for Luka and am not sure if the lawsuit will go through or not. I see the arguement between both but it looks like the jury has their own agenda out to make County the bad one here.

I am really not liking that new surgeon that is Neela's boss, he is such an a**.

I just saw the episode, and I'm sorry for Luksie too. I don't know whose side to pick, the poor old man is sick, but they can't expect the doctors to take care of just one patient while numbers of other patients are in the ER.

The Abby 'My Boobs are going to explode'-scene was very cute, I really liked it. I also thought the patient on fire was pretty weird.. but nah. I liked the episode overall.

Missing said:
Yeah why was the patient on fire anyway, I think I missed something?

I think I did too. :p

ETA; You know what? I was capping, and I suddenly saw a mistake. Abby/Maura wasn't wearing any earrings when the guy with the fist in his mouth came in, but when Tony and she went to check the old guy, she suddenly was wearing earrings.

I've been looking for a thread about ER, and guess what? I found it :lol:

My favorite character of all time is Carter *sigh* I miss him.

I like Abby, Luka & Kerry (although her not having the limp anymore kinda defeats the purpose of my nickname for her - 'Limpy')

I cried immensely when Mark Greene died & the look on Carter's face when he reads the letter will be forever embedded in my brain,

I'm liking this season so far. I love seeing Abby & Luka with baby Joe. It's sooo cute. And the whole Morris storyline makes me giggle. They thought he was a pedophile :lol:

i have no idea why the dude set on fire[ i think it had something to do with the oxygen...maybe? ] but i laughed soo hard! it was so not expected.

Abby,Luka, Joe *love*

Roos, you cap episodes? would you mind sharing the link?

I love Luby!

Yes, I cap episodes, but I don't have a site, actually. If you have some requests, you can always PM me. :)

Back