E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

Yay, I'm so happy about that! Congrats, Maura!

Abby is going to propose Luka or Luka is going to propose Abby. Anyways, they're going to marry and it'll probably happen in Croatia because Goran mentioned filming in Croatia @ Today show.

Well what a slow moving show. I thought it was kinda boring. Although Neela standing up to that other bossy surgeon (forget his name) was great.

Well looks like Luby is finally going to get married. About time.

I think you mean Crenshaw. :)

I might watch the new ep today. And yay for Luka and Abby getting married. :D

After last week's episode, this one was kinda .. eh. I liked the comedian guy, and also Sam's grandma going on the cruise was great. But since I'm not a very big fan of Abby & Luka (actually, I don't like them together at all) the ending bored me to no end. Although, Luka's cluelessness when Abby said "Ask me again" was cute. :)

I watched it yesterday. I really love Abby & Luka and therefore I was really happy she asked him to ask her again. I loved Abby's outfit in this episode. The earrings looked nice on her. Also, the comedian guy was funny, I didn't like him in the beginning but I liked how he kept making jokes, even when he had heard he had Leukemia. Don't know how to feel about the Sam/Alex thing. I think he burnt down the house, intentionally.

What did you think about last night's episode? I just finished watching it.

I really really really liked this episode. I liked the Luby scenes, although we needed more! Loved Abby in this episode, she was so happy and lovely (she's always lovely but well). I liked the character of Andy Dick.. though I noticed something in Abby's reaction towards him.. she was really cranky to the patient at first but later in the episode (with the fortune telling thing) she suddenly was nice to him (but that could just be me?).

About the liver failure; that was pretty sad. Poor kids.. and Luka falsifying the whole thing was weird. Just didn't seem like something Luka would do, I mean especially after all the Pratt stuff.. (we didn't have much Pratt either, this episode, I think they could have continued the storyline, about the preacher and stuff).

And I liked the Reela interaction in this episode. Never been that much of a Gates / Neela fan so I really loved the Reela scenes. I was totally stunned by the speed of Neela dressing! It takes me 5 minutes to put on all those clothes!

Again: WE NEED MORE LUBY!

All I can say is JANE and CRENSHAW!!!!! Was it ever mentioned that these two were together before??? Boy I bet there bedroom anticts are bizarre.

And what is with Neela? Now she wants to be with Ray, which to me is who she should be wit

Next weeks episode looks good.

I saw season 9 premiere [I know this delay sucks!],"Chaos Theory" yesterday and absolutlely loved it!...Even though I am not a Carby shipper, the interaction between Carter and Abby was kind of cute, and the final scene was beautiful, with them walking in the beach and so on...Anyway, I think Maura's performance was amazing in this one, as it is in most of them actually. I really like her acting! Back to the topic, then it has Susan's effort, trying to save that old man, sad but lovely...And Romano, and Pratt and Chen...everyhting was just great! All scenes together made this episode one of my favorites so far...Plus, it has that detail, there's one CSI episode with the same name, which was, by the way, the first thing I noticed!!

I liked the "Lockdown" and "Chaos Theory" episodes.

Last weeks episode was....hmmm....what the hell was it about...(goes to look it up)...

Well me missing the first 15 minutes didn't help either..a blizzard hits Chicago.

Dubenko apparently doesn't like Neela anymore. Why is that again?

Gates is gonna have to step up to the plate if he wants to see/keep his kid (name?) around or the grandparents are going to take her.

Sam is finally getting Alex some help and I really hope this helps because he needs some anger management.

No ER until April 12...talk about skipping a month!

Missing said:
I liked the "Lockdown" and "Chaos Theory" episodes.

Me too. They were great, except they were Carby :p

Dubenko apparently doesn't like Neela anymore. Why is that again?

Well, there was this guy (I think it was a family member of Neela) who was paid for a transplantation or something and Neela told Dubenko but he thought her informing him was absolute cr*p.

Sam is finally getting Alex some help and I really hope this helps because he needs some anger management.

He needs the help. The kid is spoiled and bleh. He didn't even get punished last season when he walked away.

No ER until April 12...talk about skipping a month!

Ugh. I can't wait until the 12th of April!

I didn't really like this episode, except for the Luby scenes. :D

multiple sources confirm that Goran Visnjic has decided not to renew his contract, and will most likely leave the show at the end of the season. I say "most likely" because I'm told Warner Bros. is attempting to broker a Noah Wyle-type deal with Visnjic that would bring Dr. Kovac back for five or six episodes next season — likely the show's last. That would give producers enough time to script an appropriate ending to the Kovac/Abby love story, since I'm fairly certain Maura Tierney is sticking around. (Ask Ausiello-tvguide).

Yes there have been several rumours. They have not been confirmed yet so I'm going to wait on an official announcement.

Did someone say "Chaos Theory." I loved that episode!! Romano's arm ... I felt really bad for him. I loved Susan in that one & Pratt & Carter playing with the ball & breaking the glass in the door. I liked when Kerry went to visit Romano in the hospital... I miss Kerry :(

Back