E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

I know why Sam's grandmother came to Chicago. She got kicked out of her senior appartment (or how do you call that lol) because she had weed, or something like that. I think it's in her family lol.

hey all! new to the thread:) ok so regarding ships, i am a total ray/neela shipper. as for carby vs. luby....i'm kinda equal on that one.

as for thursdays ep. i loved sam's grandma :) so wacky, yet so disaplinary with alex. and i say its about time for sam to move on from luka with that new nurse guy who's name escapes me (sorry) :lol:

ok...after the loss of weaver...um are the only original cast members hale and chuney (sp?) the nurses? i think after them the longest running cast member is luka? ok enough of my ramblings...:lol:

I've loved having a read through this thread! ER is one of my favourite programmes. The new season just started (on Monday) in the UK and was a great start.

I'm loving it, and loving all the spoilers I am reading in here! :D

I didn't know you liked ER too, Els. You're lucky! The new season hasn't started yet, here. We're stuck in season 11. I loved Bloodline, you'll love the next episode, called Graduation Day. Seriously, you'll love it. And Parenthood is awesome too. It's the fourth episode of the season.

Ok last nights episode was kinda slow at first but the ending was great and now I can't wait for the next episode which is not new until Feb 2 I believe. Good Grief, I hate waiting. So we have Pratt in jail, Alex starting a fire, Gates friend unconsciences and Abby dealing with Ames in the apartment.

OH my gosh. I don't want to wait until February! Abby & Ames, Alex & the fire, Pratt in jail... and the Abby/Kerry hug was awesome. I had to cry.

I got teary eyed when Weaver left...its the end of an era! :( and the Abby/Kerry hug was so sweet~ It was nice to see Abby be so sentimental. And i NEED to find out whats going to happen...February is TOO long!

I think ER is the classic series, i really adore it! I have seen episodes till the end of season 8...

Over here in the U.K I've only seen up until that Gates is with the blonde one but OMG how could he do that to Neela? Nela really needs to get herself sorted out and get together with Ray.

Abby and Kovac are so cute together and I adore baby Joe but whats with the opening titles, are we going to get new ones or is it going to just have the E.R sign with a bit of music and their names appearing on the bottom of the screen? Because IMO they suck.

I don't know whats up with the opening. I too thought that maybe they were going to do something different after 12 seasons.....but I guess they did, they did nothing!

I do like the Luby pairing and think it is much better than the Carby pairing.

I used to love the old opening titles, I'd always get really excited for the end when it was usually who was in charge of the E.R, i used to say the actors/actresses names in a sing-song kinda way and when it came to Paul McCrane I'd drag it out to Paaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuul McCrane! But i'm just weird that way.

The Luby pairing has grown on me especially because I loved Carter so much and I have been watching repeats of when Carter and Abby started to go to AA meetings together and she sponsored him and how they got together ahhh good times. But Luby is definitly cute!

I don't know what happened to the credits. I miss those! :( I loved the theme song. ^ Hehe I always screamed MAUUUUUUURAAAAAA TIEEEERNEY <3.

Spoiler-time!

I heard Kovac is going to shoot Ames.. but I don't know if that's true. I also heard Luka's hand is going to be destroyed or something.. so he can't operate anymore as a doctor. I don't want him to be sad! I want Luby love, happy luby love

OMG! No nooooo!
Why do the ER writers like to have the characters lead miserable angsty lives can't they just live happily ever after for once! You know sometimes people do fall in love and lead a happy normal life why can't Luby after all they've gone through. I hope that spoilers not true.

Well not a bad episode last night. Of course Luka's hand being in a vice kinda made it hard to watch.

So the kid is Gates child right? Well at least she likes him already and he seems capable of raising a kid but good luck trying to be with Neela.

Pratt....still waiting to see what happens but you think that preacher guy would back off. Can't he see the problems that created with that clinic.

I'm going to watch it either tonight or tomorrow. I'm watching 'If Not Now' at the moment, it's season's 12 11th episode and gosh my love for Luby is growing every second. I really love how Abby's thoughts get carried away everytime while treating a kid.. Don't like the Clemente storyline though, I don't like him. He's being rude to his patients and other doctors plus he's on drugs.

ETA; Wow. I just watched the episode and it was amazing. I cried the whole time. Sara's mom dying, Luka's hand.. Sam's appartment on fire.. But: Ames is dead and Luka is alive. Loved that Luby hug in the end.

Back