E.R. - Emergency Room!

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

Oh yes, I cried! :( I loved Mark. He was such a nice man and it was sad to see him changing when he got the braintumor. I liked to see him together with Elizabeth. I loved his last episode. Blah, it was sad. Well, CraneFalconGCR, Benton was still on the show, when Mark passed away. But Doug and Carol didn't turn up, nope. It was a pity, but maybe it was too expensive to hire them just for one episode.

Whee, just discovered this thread. I looove ER! Abby's my favorite, but it used to be Carol (while she was still there). :)

Benton showed up for his funeral, Carol and Doug did not. I think Carol had just left earlier that season - but I could be wrong.

Another good set of storylines were those involving Paul McCrane. The episode where he lost his arm in a helicopter accident was golden.

Oh yes, it sure was. I actually laughed my arse off. Evil me :devil:.

Carol left in season six, I believe. I'm not sure. Mark's funeral was late season eight, right?

Welcome to the thread, Eva! :p

Haha, thanks, Roos! :) And yeah, Carol left in season six. I had missed that episode and then I watched next day and I suddenly didn't see her anymore. I was rather disappointed, I thought she was a really nice character. :)

Thanks for that MissRoosFox and Springmoon i still think they should have turned up but thats life.
I laughed when Paul McCrane got squashed by the helicopter i know it was meant to be dramatic and all but well to me it just looked fake whereas when he got his arm chopped off i think i giggled a bit but not as much as him getting squashed.

Just call me Roos. ;)

Well, probably most of the ER-watching people actually (well, hate is a big word) don't like Ray 'Rocket' Romano. I think he's funny, but he has these things sometimes, that make me say something like: 'You bastard!'. I like Paul McCrane though.

I always liked Romano because i hated him he's just one of those sorts of characters you love to hate because he's so mean to all the other doctors. Yet he could be really witty and vulnerable as he often confided in Elizabeth whom i suspect he had a bit of a crush on. I liked his little one-lines to Weaver they worked well sniping against one another like this:

Dr. Kerry Weaver: Did you even take the Hippocratic Oath?
Dr. Robert Romano: I had my fingers crossed.
:lol:

I agree, CraneFalconCGR. It's just so much fun to scream at your television screen when he's going into his 'insulting everyone around him'. :lol: And yeah, it did look like he had some kind of crush on Elizabeth... but I don't think the feeling was mutual. :p

Oh no, I loved Romano. He was so wonderfully mean-spirited but an equal offense offender. I was shocked with the arm getting cut off but laughed out loud when he died.

Yep, Doug and Carol of all people should have been there for Greene's funeral, but how awesome was George's cameo on Carol's last day? I almost died and went to heaven at that point.

Wish I had cable to see those reruns :( I did see a few earlier this year when the showed them on the WB, but it ended when carol found out she was pregnant.

Well, here in Holland they've been rerunning for quite a while. We have 2 channels who rerun them, one reruns season 8 at the moment, the other reruns season 11. I'm waiting for season 12 to start here in Holland, cause I want to see it!

I think one of our digital channels has been rerunning Season 11 but usually the much older episodes are repeated in the daytime usually on channel 4 though they've taken it off for a while. I usually end up missing all the reruns as i'm in college which my mum takes great delight in rubbing my nose in.

I think one of the saddest was when Susan left (first time) and Mark was in the trainstation :(

Oh yes, he was at the wrong platform, am I right?

I just saw 'Graduation Day' and I have to say it was a great episode. :)

Back