E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

Hey Feen...you've had NekkidCarmine with you all along...you were just hiding him for yourself, weren't you?

*apologizes if Feenx didn't want this here*

thebananapictureuh8.jpg

I wish,but no that pic has been going around for a while. Because of that pic i've never looked at a banana the same :devil:

Mmm, maybe we can tempt him with some bananas?
Hey Carmine, we have your cat (Feenx, make some meows!) and the bananas. Just bring the whipped cream, so we can discuss about the shower-cam while eating something
:devil:
(Feenx, hide the bananas...)

:lol: :devil: i like how you think, but why do i have to meow and hide the bananas.....are you going to share.

You know bad-good cop thing? I'm making the bad cop :cool: but I'm gonna share the banana with you :devil: that banana, not the bunch you're hiding... :p

Nim said:
You know bad-good cop thing? I'm making the bad cop :cool: but I'm gonna share the banana with you :devil: that banana, not the bunch you're hiding... :p
Ok, :lol: you know i can meow a come hither meow :eek: to get Carmine's cat attention :lol: (oh god im gonna end up like Gloria)
me too feenx! ...my co-worker has a banana sitting on her desk right now..and why do i only see carmine standing naked behind it?!
Me too :lol: i went downstairs and i told my mom i was hungry, but i don't know what to eat and her response was eat a banana i just giggled then my mom called me a dirty birdy wich got me Giggle ling more :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Now in return for my continued failure to alert the authorities, I fully expect you to do your neighborly duty and share the freakin' wealth. Why do you get to be the only fan who watches him shower? :confused:

Failure to alert the authorities? Ha. Alert them of what? You don't even know where Carmine and I reside. You've probably never even been to California.

Let me tell you something, sister. If I have to pull hair and bite forearms, then you better suit up. This catfight's on!!!

^ lmao, MrsG, it sounds like you have tough competition. :lol: jkladis, sharing is the *right* thing to do. it's not as if the pics of naked carmine will spread like wildfire over the web! :p :rolleyes:

jkladis said:
You don't even know where Carmine and I reside.
:lol: :lol: Betcha I can find you without too much trouble. ;) You've been living in his bushes for what, like 3 or 4 months now? Just a guess, but I imagine you're smelling pretty ripe about now. I'll just follow my nose. Your stench will betray you.

[/QUOTE]
You've probably never even been to California.
I've heard it's lovely. If you weren't wearing your bitchy pants today, I'd ask you to send me a postcard.
Let me tell you something, sister. If I have to pull hair and bite forearms, then you better suit up. This catfight's on!!!
Remind me to get a rabies shot. Nothing like a good girl on bush-dwelling-same-sex-loving freak catfight to get the party started. *steps into the ring* :lol:
^ lmao, MrsG, it sounds like you have tough competition.
Nah, that pansy forgets that I fight for a living. I'll just bat him around a little, then let him scurry off into a corner to lick himself ... I mean his wounds. :lol:

:lol: This thread is turning into some seriously funny sh!t that you can see on Jerry Springer. It's turned from emails to a fight but damn, this is the only thread that keeps me laughing. Keep it coming. Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! *pumps fist*

:lol: I was laughing so loud reading this, there were tears in my eyes! This definately is the funniest thread here and I am ready for a huge catfight. MEEOOOWWWW

Can we get Carmine and Eddie involved with this catfight? With lube? and loin cloths, if they have to wear something, I would prefer them naked lube fighting, though :D

^ Now that right there is some paperview sh!t! Carmine & Mrs.G would be on one team & jkladis & Eddie on the other. By the end of the match Mrs.G would pound the crap outta jkladis while Eddie & Carmine are pounding the er, cement. Yes, the cement :devil:.

Back