E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

jorja_fan86 said:
Hey jkladis I have a question for you...

Does the carpet match the drapes? K, thanks.

That's what she said.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I do miss talking to you, jorja_fan86! A question that I do believe should be answered. :devil:

Awww I missing talking to you as well neighbour. I all remember all the good times the the locker room & Danny/Flack thread :devil:. Since then I've gone to the life of nunhood & I'm proud to say life is good. In a few days you can call me sister Mina ;).

Can I hand out the peanuts during the match? Every good girls loves some nuts & I'd really like to get hands on with the nuts so I feel like I'm part of the experience. However, until jkladis gives the information we requested he won't be getting any :mad:.

Oh, and the, "that's what she said" is a reference from the American version of The Office. Michael Scott always said that & I've always been wanting to say it but I guess it doesn't really relate to the thread :lol:.

My money's on MrsG. I think she can take him down with one hand tied behind her back. But the real question is when will we be seeing tickets go on sale for this cage fight?

Yeah, my money's on MrsG too. So I am under the impression that this fight is on the 15th of November, then? How much should we charge for tickets? This is a highly anticipated matchup, and if we are reaping in the profits from the sale of the tickets, then maybe we can buy Carmine or Eddie or Hill for the night? or all three? :devil:

sister Jorja , I agree that nuts need to be handed out at the match, are you game? :devil:

^ Oh, totally get them all at once! You'll save tons of cash & you'll probably get some extra things done as well if ya know what I mean ;). However, Carmine doesn't look like the sharing type so he might demand some alone time. But hey, I can't complain :devil:.

Oh, I am so game on selling nuts. When Hill is finished with his nuts I'll take 'em & I'm sure Eddie & Carmine don't mind sharing their package of nuts :devil:. Oh, and :lol: at the sister jorja comment.

:lol: Yeah, of course I just want all three of them, and I too am not going to complain about alone time with Carmine, I am up for it ;)

I think all of the boys would like to share their package of nuts. :devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
Hey jkladis I have a question for you...

Does the carpet match the drapes? K, thanks.

That's what she said.

All will be revealed on the night of the hammer coming down.

^ Oh, I love it when he gets all cryptic. NOT! Holding out key info like that just fuels my desire to kick my ass. Speaking of which, thanks for putting your confidence in me Springmoon and Thumpy. Oh, and Thumpy, I love your idea of usinf the proceeds from the deathmatch ticket sales to purchase one (or more :devil:) of our CSI:NY hotties for the evening. Nice thinking!

^ thanks MrsG ! :lol: and you are welcome for the vote. I know that you can kick jkladis's ass in Deathmatch 2006: Hiding in Carmine's bushes.

And as far as paying for our CSI:NY boys with the proceeds of the match, uh, as long as no law enforcement is there to witness the exchange, then all is good ;) I would hate to get picked up for prostitution :lol:

Now I'm utterly confused as to JKladis' true location. He claims to be in LA living in Carmine's bushes, but just today he submitted a news item to this site. It seems Carmine was named as a TV boyfriend in JKladis' local paper. :confused: I think we all know who the Chicago Sun-Times polled for that piece. ;) *cough*JKladis*cough*

Good idea! When I'm in LA in a couple weeks, I'm gonna hunt his ass down and not return until I have concrete evidence either supporting or refuting his claim to be there.

Back