E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

jorja_fan86 said:
^ Now that right there is some paperview sh!t! Carmine & Mrs.G would be on one team & jkladis & Eddie on the other. By the end of the match Mrs.G would pound the crap outta jkladis while Eddie & Carmine are pounding the er, cement. Yes, the cement :devil:.

:lol: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: So Carmine's...cement now? :lol: :devil:

Bring on the catfight!!!!!!! I want front row seats to the MrsG/jkladis death match. :lol:

Just one question...where's this California place? :confused:

ThumpyG said:
Can we get Carmine and Eddie involved with this catfight? With lube? and loin cloths, if they have to wear something, I would prefer them naked lube fighting, though :D
Best. Idea. Ever!
Carmine & Mrs.G would be on one team & jkladis & Eddie on the other. By the end of the match Mrs.G would pound the crap outta jkladis while Eddie & Carmine are pounding the er, cement. Yes, the cement.
Um, I'd like to request an intermission in my pummeling of jkladis to watch Carmine and Eddie.
Bring on the catfight!!!!!!! I want front row seats to the MrsG/jkladis death match.
Consider it on. That freak has been living in Carmine's bushes for months now, no doubt savoring the sweet view of our hottie showering off after a long day on the set or pleasuring himself to pics of a certain blue-eyed co-star and jkladis has not provided a single account of what he's witnessed. Not a single picture. Nothing. We don't even know whether Mookie prefers 9-Lives or Whiskas. Seriously, what use is jkladis?
Just one question...where's this California place?
I'm as lost as you are. :confused: jkladis hails it as a celeb stalking mecca, but I've yet to see this promised land myself. Over course, in the absence of pics, a detailed blog or used condoms plucked from Carmine's garbage and containing Eddie's DNA, I'm beginning to doubt jkladis has ever been there either. :confused:

You know, I too am starting to wonder about Jkladis , and his mental health. Seriously, he claims that he is living in Carmine's bushes, right outside of his house, and he won't give up any pictures. :confused:

Because if he were living outside of Carmine's bushes, then one would think that he would share the love. So, I am now lead to believe that he isn't.

However, I am still game to watch the catfight with MrsG, Jkladis, Carmine, and Eddie, the jackhammer and concrete, together again ;) I will supply the lube :devil: to lube up Carmine and Eddie.

Hey jkladis I have a question for you...

Does the carpet match the drapes? K, thanks.

That's what she said.

feenx said:
So Carmine's...cement now?
Yup and Eddie's the jackhammer :lol: :devil:

Jackhammers and concrete sure do go together, don't they? :devil: :lol: ;)

Damn, November 15th is going to be one crazy night! I volunteer to be the announcer in the MrsG vs. jkladis deathmatch, but if the Jackhammer starts pounding the Concrete, I, um, might get distracted. :eek:

Top41 said:
Jackhammers and concrete sure do go together, don't they? :devil: :lol: ;)

Geez, talk 'bout hardcore action right there. And just think of the sparks flying, the up-and-down motions and the deafening moans and - uh, I mean, noise!

Great. Now I'll never be able to look at a guy handling a jackhammer on cement the same way ever again. :p

Top41 said:
I volunteer to be the announcer in the MrsG vs. jkladis deathmatch, but if the Jackhammer starts pounding the Concrete, I, um, might get distracted. :eek:
*officially selects Top as the deathmatch announcer*
Um, I've always been told never to call attention to a weakness and I am one insanely competitive girl who can whoop jkladis's pansy ass in a heartbeat. *taunts jkladis* But once that Jackhammer hits the Concrete, it's game over for me. Imagine that Jackhammer, all noise and vibration, trying to work it's way into the Concrete, only to be met with a rock hard resistence ... then gradually the vibration becomes too much for the Concrete. It's resolve diminished, it crumbles as the Jackhammer penetrates it's surface. :devil:

Damn, if the Jackhammer fires up during the deathmatch, I don't stand a chance. :( The good news is that if I were watching Jackhammer pound Concrete, I'd die a happy woman. :devil:

Back