E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

wow! jkladis making an appearance?! nice to know you're OK and made it out of the bushes.. ;) (carmine must be away since he's got time to play on the internet...) :p

^jkladis doubts MrsG??? This man clearly does not like to share! :eek: It's in the name of safety! Have a heart, good man... :eek: Think of Carmine! :eek:

:D :D :D THANK YOU THANK YOU to whoever kindly 'dusted off' this thread. This is the funniest thing I've read since, well, Kimmy's slash fic.

Gary Sinise BLARPING??? I am traumatised ... I will never look at him in the same way again. :eek: :eek:

I cannot believe I've been rolling around laughing like a hyena over fart jokes :rolleyes:

messinwithmesser said:
wow! jkladis making an appearance?! nice to know you're OK and made it out of the bushes.. ;) (carmine must be away since he's got time to play on the internet...) :p

I think jkladis snuck in to use Carmine's computer while Carmine went to go renew the restraining order he got for jkladis. *sigh* Nothing like true love to get the police involved :D.

Actually, jkladis and Carmine are officially sleeping together already. He hasn't been living in bushes! He's been living in Carmine's house all along!! Trickster!!!

And webcams? Why, we must upgrade our equipment to include a studio filming camera, a filming crew and lots and lots of retakes!! Of course, jkladis can opt to be in or out of the shower when Carmine's in there. :devil:

jkladis said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
The webcam truly is a charitable act. Not only is his physical well-being at issue, but a serious fall in the shower could leave a nasty bruise on his money-maker, thus jeopardizing his financial health as well. Therefore, monitoring him in the shower would simply be an act of consideration. It would not be undertaken for pleasure at all. :lol: *doubles over and pees self*

I question your motives. :mad:
:eek: :eek: :eek: C'mon, dude, when you moved into the man's freakin' bushes, I applauded your motives. Now in return for my continued failure to alert the authorities, I fully expect you to do your neighborly duty and share the freakin' wealth. Why do you get to be the only fan who watches him shower? :confused:

I was looking back at the thread and wondered if we send nuddie pics of cats to Gloria will she nekid pics of Carmine to us??? And is Earl still locked up??? Hmmm im thinking about e-mailing those two.

So this has got to be the most original thread in the place. Gloria's a cat lady? Maybe she babysits the Mook when Carmine's away?

Mmm, you're right Springmoon. I was worried about his cat, all alone at home :(

Ok, let's take The Mook as hostage:
Dear Carmine, this is our deal: the cat for the cam in the shower :devil:

lol...that cat a few pages back looks mad, like "I'm gonna get you for this...I'll claw your furniture and leave presents on the floor"

This whole thread is funny in general. You guys amuse me to no end :)

hehe i can jus see carmine handing over 'the mook' for a 'shower-cam' :lol:
if he doesnt.. im sure jkladis could oblige in making meow noises to lure 'the mook' away :lol:

Back