E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

^ I'll let you borrow my cousin's bloodhound. Before retirement, it use to track people down and his nose is still great. I'm sure if you offered him anything that smells like two months (yes?) of unwashed man, he'll find jkladis in a heart beat. ;)

^ Perfect. The use of a bloodhound would be much appreciated. Though I believe it's been three or four months since jkladis reportedly moved to Carmine's. Shouldn't take a bloodhound to sniff that one out. We should just email Carmine and ask if it smells like something is rotting in his yard. :lol:

If JKladis has been living in Carmine’s bushes wouldn’t he have used a fountain or a birdbath or heck Carmine’s water hose?

That's a good point. We've seen from magazine pics that the man has a pond in his yard. Presumably that could be used for bathing. Hmmmmm ... how are we gonna find jkladis now? :confused:

Wow, three or four months? Just follow your watering eyes then. :lol:

Poor Carmine. He's probably trying to figure out where the hell the skunk died, and all this time it's jkladis taking up residence. I'm sure Gloria and Earl would love for the Giovinazzo residence to take care of that little problem. It can't be any good for property value. :rolleyes:

I thought, feenx, that jkladis was having a little problem with a concrete wall (or so the last I heard/read). He might be waiting for some rain at least, but sadly, Los Angeles won't be getting any for a while.

feenx said:
Why can't he just use the neighbor’s sprinklers? Poor Carmine.[/i][/b]
Trying to address any potentials problems, eh? :lol:

Hm. Maybe jkladis has realized the potential problem of showering nude in the neighbors front lawns. I'm sure they're already confused about what may local, neighborhood sightings of a miniature Big Foot (because really if the man hasn't showered in three or four months, I doubt he's shaved or had a haircut), so I don't think they would hesitate to call the police. Granted, he could shower in their backyard, but it still would pose some questions.

But perhaps jkladis has made it past the concrete wall and indeed swimming little laps around Carmine's pond. Maybe someone should e-mail Gloria or Earl and ask about any suspicious activity within the neighborhood.

Or at least if something smells rotten.

:rolleyes: Typical Greek guy. Doesn't shower & stalks his love interest. Carmine is gonna start wondering why his back yard seems like feta cheese. We need a miracle people.

Maybe it’s JKladis plan to make Carmine think he’s the one who smells and if Carmine thinks he smells than he has to take a shower, and Carmine taking a shower means a nekkid Carmine and a nekkid Carmine means JKladis get to see the goods. erm...making any sense here?
Sorry I am currently on some meds for my cold.

feenx said:
Maybe it’s JKladis plan to make Carmine think he’s the one who smells and if Carmine thinks he smells than he has to take a shower, and Carmine taking a shower means a nekkid Carmine and a nekkid Carmine means JKladis get to see the goods. erm...making any sense here?
Sorry I am currently on some meds for my cold.

I'm on meds for my cold, too, which probably explains why your post is the only thing making sense on this thread right now!! :D

I doubt anything can stop jkladis. Maybe he should dress himself up in a gigantic cat suit...

Let's just hope Mookie's not in the mood for love! :devil:

Oh, I love it when he gets all cryptic. NOT! Holding out key info like that just fuels my desire to kick my ass.

MrsG, how are you going to kick your own ass? Will the Robospanker be involved? Maybe we should turn the webcam on you!!! :lol: :lol: :p

^ :lol: :lol: Nice catch, PrettyEyes. I suppose it might be of some benefit to proof-read before entering a post. Anyhow, sure kicking my own ass with the robospanker might be kinda fun ... as long as I'm merely passing the time until Carmine comes over to join the fun. ;) :devil:

^^ Just don't turn the Robospanker on Carmine, please. If he needs a spankin' on those hot cheeks of his :p, as Blondie sang, "Call me!" :lol: :lol: I'll let you watch. :devil: :devil:

Back