E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reply was definitely specific. We talked shop (lab geek to CSI actor).

Man can handle my pipettes anyday! ;)

Im not going to email him beause i dont wanna be a crazy fan girl (its against everythig i stand for) but i want to see what you guys got back....anyone ask if he had a girlfriend? lol. im sure.

Actually Mandi, the last we heard, he was single... I don't think he has time for one right now. But, I'd be a patient girlfriend!

ALRIGHT IM NOW A HIPOCRATE! I emailed him it was one of those short things kinda....8 lines. and then i pressed send and im like "NO THIS IS STUPID!" and it was send lol....

i love him so much tho....i dont regret it now, i just dont want to make his job harder. hmm oh well. Im content.

heh heh. You gave in. I knew you would. :D It is carmine giovinazzo after all, that man does something to all of us. It's an addiction that I don't want to quit!

I do feel good. lol! Some what...i still have to live with the fact im a crazy fan girl now.

I forgot to ask what his fav. dog is...if he said Golden Retriever or Flat-coated Retriever...i would have died. mmmm, there is nothing sexier than a man that likes the same breed of dog.

anyoone wanna email him with that question?? lol

How long did it take to get a response from Carmine? Just wondering.

i sent him an email around 2 or 3 days ago and he hasnt replied yet. i guess hes pretty busy what with all the emails we've bin sending him and everything =P oh well, what can you do haha

Here we go again! From carminegiovinazzo.com

Thanks to all who responded to the Tanglewood episode.  I appreciate the thoughtful responses...and sorry for all the reruns. BUT sometimes a second run gives fans an opportunity to pick up on something they missed the first time around.   New Yorkers do talk pretty fast..so email me at carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com if you picked up on something you missed the first time around..

So, send him a new email. Chances are, he'll respond in a pretty timely fashion now that there's a new topic to email him about!

oh that sounds cool hahaha. maybe i will send him a new one, but i dont wanna sound like a super-crazy fan =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back