E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Want to let Carmine know what you thought of the final scene of "Tanglewood"? Check out his official website for details on how send him an e-mail about this significant episode for his character.

Thanks to lookaboomerang for the heads up! :)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Too bad he probably doesn't read them! The production crew probably does... what do you think? But I'll definitey do it anyway!

What did you write to him?

3. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

yeah, I bet he doesn't read them, but the replies get passed on to him. in the immortal words of Top 41, we had better not discuss any shower scenes :p

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, he may freak out a little about that... hehe

5. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Dear Carmine,

Can we see you nekkid? Preferrably in the shower?

Signed,
    The Locker Room Groupies

:D

Don't worry, I'm not really gonna send it... :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh sure you are! Someone should create a fake email address and send it! I bet he and the production team would laugh!!! They might actually do it!!!

7. Top41

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Potted Plant could always send him a missive... :lol:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes yes yes! Just give me the word, I'll do it!!!

9. Top41

^ LOL...in all seriousness, people probably shouldn't bombard the guy with fake or suggestive e-mails. After all, it's a pretty cool thing, so have fun with it, tell him what you thought of the ending, but don't be inappropriate. ;)

So has anyone e-mailed him yet? What did you guys write?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

ahaha i hope he actually reads our emails...if he does, then that really impresses me considering most celebrities dont =S

aahaha neways, i just wrote about how good of an actor he is and how much more interesting he makes csi: ny =P i may have sed a line or two about his outrageously good looks too =)

11. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Yeah. I kissed his ass too. But it wasn't in an OhmygodIliveforwednesdaynightsiloveyousobad, kinda of a way. I didn't tell him that he was hot or anything, though. And don't pooh pooh the whole situation yet, he just might surprise you.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I would die if he emailed back. I wished him good luck and told him that he was perfect for Danny Messer. I told him that I hope we see more of his personal side come out soon. I also told him that he was very good looking and I hope he finds someone to make him happy.

13. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

ok, I did it. I e-mailed him. I so wanted to ask him to get nekkid in the shower, it took all of my willpower to not write it in the e-mail. I basically told him he was a great actor, blah blah blah and same stuff as everyone else probably said.

I really wanted to tell him that he was the sexiest man on this earth, but I didn't want his ego to be too inflated, although I am a prety good ego booster!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I got a response! Post what he wrote you back here, so we can compare and figure out if it is an auto-generated response.

To me...
    "Thank you....work pretty much consumes all my time at the moment....keep writing, it's inspiring to hear what you think,..carmine"

Seems legit, eh? So what did he write back to you ladies??

15. Top41

^Sounds legit to me! :D Cool that he wrote back!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.