E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by lookaboomerang:
What time did he write it, does it say?

Hmmm...looking at the time it was sent, it says 1:22 pm. It didn't make it's way into my inbox until 3:35ish, but then I do have Hotmail, which has a habit of delaying messages for hours sometimes.

I emailed him a second time, but I did not get a reply back yet...:(

Aww! Bless him. I have this image of him sitting around, waiting for his scene, mucking about on a laptop... And for some reason, I find that thought/image strangely fascinating..... :).... I better stop before I..... ;)

I emailed him again and told him how great I thought Blood, Sweat, and Tears was! He truly is a remarkable actor, I can only imagine that he is even more remarkable in real life.

Got a reply back to my email (which I commented on in the other Carmine thread). I stand by my belief that he's hanging out on set with a laptop.

^What did he write you?

I guess it must be that. Maybe someone should send him some book recommendations--I'd totally be reading if I had a lot of downtime!

*ducks all the tomatoes flying ar my head*

I'm kidding guys! Wouldn't want to cut into his e-mailing time. ;) :p :lol:

wow, looks like everyone in this thread who emailed Carmine received a reply! makes me feel like emailing him too...but i have no idea what to say...without coming across as an obsessed fangirl :rolleyes:

-a while later-
bah, i gave in to my own temptations and sent him an email. :D i don't expect a reply anytime soon, because by now a lot of people knows about this "email Carmine" thing...haha. but i'm still gonna cross my fingers and hope for a reply. even a "thank you" would make my day, or even my week! man, i'm getting too obsessed. not good...

He's starting to fall off! :lol: I emailed him last night and still nothing. Hee, kidding. I started out not really expecting anything, so I'm perfectly content with what I have gotten. I imagine that the flow of mail coming in is beginning to really pick up now, so if you email him, it might take a little while for a response.

I am still waiting for a reply, but that was just last night, so I'm going to be patient now. I understand that it might take longer now that people have probably discovered his email address.

Can you imagine what that's like? Reading and then responding to hundreds of emails? I mean, obviously it's something he wants to do, but jeez...talk about work! :lol:

Or maybe its just a Computer with 3 diffrent responses that they automaticley sent :(

^Nah, they all seem too specific for that. The Locker Room Ladies are just keeping him busy. :devil: Nothing wrong with that... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back