E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he really read this??? Maybe just once for reference before his live chat??? Ok I'll go for it, although I imagine I'll be waiting a reply for a response:

Dear Carmine

I got a platinum rabbit and named it after you!! You both rock!!! Thank you for my nights of pleasure.

Regards

Bliss

what do you think????????

Oh, my words mean nothing. What did I say about naming the sex toys specifically? :lol:

I'm laughing but really no sex toys! Save them for private messages to each other. :lol:

I was hoping that using the word 'rabbit' would confuse our younger audience for the fluffy kind??

(sorry - very embarrassed (again!!) off to sit on the naughty step for a few minutes)

I clearly know my sex toys too well. *sigh* But I don't think kids today think rabbits are ever referred to as 'platinum.' ;)

:lol: Sooooo...has anyone else e-mailed Carmine recently?

Daisy i love your av and banner. :)

Eagle Eye, your banner rocks too. :)

Welcome BlissInAbyss. :)

I still haven't got an email back yet. My fingers are still crossed, even though they are slightly numb. :)

Dear Carmine

I got a platinum rabbit and named it after you!! You both rock!!! Thank you for my nights of pleasure.

Regards

Bliss

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO! That was classic and you rock. As for any embarrassment stemming from the repeated spanking by Top , please feel no shame. I've been guilty of making reference to toys myself around here. The man is just so hot, how can you not?

Does he really read this??? Maybe just once for reference before his live chat???

Are you kidding? It's probably his first stop when he gets online. Even before email! :lol:

Bliss! Congratulations on getting yourself censored so quick! I can't think of anyone else who has pushed the limits quite as far except for maybe Top herself! :lol: J/k! Anyways, seriously, hang around a while and you'll figure out how to censor your own posts without sacrificing what you truly mean. ;) It's called the PG-13-o-Meter. Friend or foe? We'll never know...

Dear Carmine

Regards

Bliss

Wow Bliss
It's simple... it's honest... it's cute!
I'm sure he'll be honoured to know. :D

Thanks Crazy4Danny
Don't cross your fingers for too long... if they get numb then how will you write back to Carmine when he replies ;)

Hey, Bliss! Certainly made a reputation for yourself right away! Gotta love ya...

Write anything to him. Doesn't really matter. We spent a couple pages on this thread trying to figure out what makes him reply, so knickknack e-mailed him to ask, and his reply was:

"nothing in particular... if it's something that catches my attention..."

So just keep writing, he'll reply eventually! Might want to save the rabbit letter for another time though... :lol:

Thats a good point Eagle_Eye. :)

i'll have little rests from crossing my fingers, let the blood circulate again. :lol:

I asked him how he keeps his glasses on his forehead when he pushes them up. What kind of a daft question was that? :lol:

I'm still waiting for a reply.

Oh what a cute question to ask :)

maybe he has some grip on the glasses... or perhaps his hair gets caught... like mine does :p

don't worry one day he'll reply, at least you had the guts to email him... I still know know what to write >.<

I asked him how he keeps his glasses on his forehead when he pushes them up. What kind of a daft question was that? :lol:
Not that daft actually. I sure as hell can't make glasses stay on my forehead like that, so I'm kinda curious to know! :lol:

Dear Carmine

Regards

Bliss

There is no doubt about it. That would be one email that would probably catch his attention. Also don't doubt that that would be one of the most hilarious emails he will ever get :lol:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back