E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Damn Hot" works for me, as does "Plaything," "Sex on a Stick," "Mrs. G's Sex Toy" or anything else along those lines, but "Carmie" is just wrong. He is way too masculine to be referred to by anything so pussy sounding.

Oh no you're right!
Carmie is SUCH a BAD nickname...

I just happened to accidently squeal it out one day >.<
Now... I just squee...

Carmie? Please not!

I still have to write an e-mail, I really have no idea what to write, maybe I wait until have seen the whole season 1 :rolleyes:

"Damn Hot" works for me, as does "Plaything," "Sex on a Stick," "Mrs. G's Sex Toy" or anything else along those lines, but "Carmie" is just wrong. He is way too masculine to be referred to by anything so pussy sounding.

I named my sex toy after him!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I named my sex toy after him!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh, BlissInAbyss , that is a beautiful thing. I'm loving you already. Funny, his name comes to mind everytime my sex toy comes out to play, but I haven't gone that extra mile and named it after him. You rock!

LOL!! Thanks - I have one called Colin after Colin Farrell too - but Carmine is the platinum version!

PG-13-o-Meter: *COUGH*

;)

Just remember to keep it discreet folks! :)

PG-13-o-Meter: *COUGH*

;)

Just remember to keep it discreet folks! :)
]]

:eek:sorry - gosh in trouble already and I've not got to 10 posts yet!! Just got a bit carried away with all the previous posts! I'll try to keep my filty mind in check!
:eek:

^Nah, not in trouble at all, I just wanted to avoid any detailed descriptions of what said toys might be. Think of the kids folks! :lol:

Have you e-mailed Carmine, Bliss? :)

...'cause if you haven't e-mailed him yet, you might want to include reference to the name of your toy. Kidding. :lol:

And congrats on the reprimand from Top within your first 10 posts. Nicely done.

...'cause if you haven't e-mailed him yet, you might want to include reference to the name of your toy. Kidding. :lol:

And congrats on the reprimand from Top within your first 10 posts. Nicely done.

Do I win a prize for dragging my posts into the gutter so quickly???? Blame all inhabitants of the locker room!! They made me do it!!!!

Email him??? God no ........... I wouldn't know what to say!! I'd probably terrify him!

Email him??? God no ........... I wouldn't know what to say!! I'd probably terrify him!

I don't think he scares easily. Go for it. After all, the man has visited the Locker Room and lived to tell about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back