E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please, it's all of our duties to go on flattering like no one has ever seen!!

...and those posts will fly by... believe me...

Good point...look at them go...I'm already in double digits...triple here I come...

I could work of course...but really what's easier to do? Work or talk about all things HOT in other words all things Carmine!

Although I think I need to bring this over to the locker room now, cause we aren't talking about emailing him anymore! :p

So Dream, what kinds of things did you and your friend write to Carmine, and what did he write back?

Actually it's kind of funny we weren't even planning to write him because like everyone else we figured that he didn't actually answer them himself, but after we saw Crime and Misdomeanor we had to comment!

We didn't reallly understand why Danny would go behind Mac's back over something as trivial as the whole 'statue' situation so we wrote him an email talking about our express appreication of the show and his character in particular and then complained of the inconsistency. lol

He emailed us the next day and thanked us for our observation and said he agreed it didn't make much sense but that the writers were working the development to the best of their ability and other good things. :)

After the shock wore off we decided to write more, usually after an episode and he's been pretty good about writing back most times, usually complimenting our writing style or telling us we made him laugh...

Uh yeah I'm long winded and in case you were wondering yes each of them pretty much made my week! :D

^Hey, that's totally cool, Dream! Very interesting that he agreed about "Crime and Misdemeanor." Good observation, btw!

Did you write him after "On the Job"? Did he have anything interesting to say about that ep?

Hey Crazy4Danny I'm feeling quite welcome today it's good! I really hope you get your emailing to work, I for one believe it's totally worth it!

LOL EasetheMoment It's true it made my week after I remembered how to breathe again and picked my jaw up off the floor.

Yeah Top41 we thought it was cool that he agreed as well. It was kind of funny how it came about, we were just complaining to each other and I mentioned we could email him and boom (that's of course said with a NY accent!)...we did it...lol

Yes we wrote him after 'On the Job' basically about how impressed we were with his portrayl and that he actually had us feeling things right along with Danny...he wrote us back after he got back from Europe and basically said he really appreciated our words...he also said we were classic...lol...as cheezy as it sounds I think I was floating that whole day! ahaha

...i knew what your reaction was because i've seen that reaction before! LOL

LOL...it was funny my friend called me at home to read it to me and I think I may have woken up my neighbors downstairs...

*thump* Downstairs Neighbor: Did she fall out of bed?

Yeah...it was humorous to say the least...I've gotten a LITTLE more collected with the more recent replies. :D

that's how i was the first time the lead singer in Dishwalla wrote back to me... now that i've met him and we're acquainted, i've become a bit more composed... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back